Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

So all is going well with the plants. The current watering schedule for the big lady is every 48 hours, she gets her pot filled up completely like a soup, it is let absorb, and then another. Just straight hose water (you would laugh if I told you the pH of it), anyway, the person who waters for me (my dear friend), doesn't quite have my ability to lug things around so he just has to arc a stream of water out of the hose from a few feet away and get it in the pot. When I come back I will lug around the 2.5 gal watering can with nutes/water. Anyway there has been a lot of yellowing of leaves, and dying leaves. I need to get in there and clear them out. I will really need to take a thorough look, I looked at some updated pictures (not gonna post those), and things are progressing quite well in the flower head regions where its mostly green and lush. No odd discolorations that I could see. The smaller plants are flowering away, lot of small plants this year but it was all in the name of experimenting. And will continue to do so. Got some new strains that I'll be running next year. Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, some NYCD, and other things. Will try to see what I can do with some of the KC clones that I took. Prolly gonna take some of those runts from outside and put them under lights to see if that helps, they just don't want to grow, I know they will eventually but they are just stunted right now. Some of the KC clones are also just idling around. I will make sure to do the frontal shot when I get back, I'm excited for that. Also getting ready to serve the Dr. Earth 4-5-4 tea, I hope she doesn't yellow prematurely, I think she's gonna be a faster finishing pheno, I couldn't get a real good look at the flowers but it seems they are trucking right along. Thinking harvest time late September, or October 1st at the earliest. Anyway time to light up another bowl of KC :volcano-smiley:

We are on a long trip. If we stay on top of things we will make it. :high-five::Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Good morning herb Lester. Top of the day to yea. :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Got some new strains that I'll be running next year. Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, some NYCD, and other things.

These seeds have a way of spreading around :rofl:

What up Lester!!

Sucks to be away from the plants that long but sure is great to be back and have not seen them for a while...the changes are always exciting for sure!!!!!:circle-of-love:

Hang in there!!:)

What up Lester!!

Sucks to be away from the plants that long but sure is great to be back and have not seen them for a while...the changes are always exciting for sure!!!!!:circle-of-love:

Hang in there!!:)

Hi Buddy! :volcano-smiley:

You darn said it! Can't wait to see how much they've grown. It's always a great feeling.... of accomplishment. :)

My euphoria is just kicking in. :cheer:

Everyone have a great afternoon :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Aloha and Good Night to you Brotha :high-five: :volcano-smiley:

Good Morning brother!! 6:40 AM here this morning and I just woke up and vaporized the Girl Scout Cookies :volcano-smiley:

After that I had an amazing toke with the last of the lemon tart KC-45 cola :volcano-smiley:, the taste was incredible :yummy: :surf:

Unbelievable. :volcano-smiley:

Animals are fed, time to brew a pot of coffee :)

it must be tough to let someone take care of your plants... I would be out of my mind :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning bake to yea Lester. You need some of the canna cream I made for coffee. Kicks but and tastes pretty good. It's Tokerday so have fun. :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Green Morning Les :volcano-smiley:
Extra Green morning to ya my friend! :hug:

it must be tough to let someone take care of your plants... I would be out of my mind :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah, it is rough. And when budding really starts to take place I won't be home to inspect every single day, more like every 3-4 days I will be able to inspect. Just need to hope they don't get infested! :Namaste: It's like playing the lottery, some years you get away scott free with clean buds, other years its just a disaster. Hoping for the best is all we can do :surf: Today is the last day I'll be watching the animals so I'll be back in the garden tomorrow, so stoked mon :surf:

Good morning bake to yea Lester. You need some of the canna cream I made for coffee. Kicks but and tastes pretty good. It's Tokerday so have fun. :high-five::volcano-smiley:

Excellent Mornings Herb my friend, time for another bowl. It feels like a nice day. Time for some Chernobyl :yummy: :volcano-smiley:
Oh that canna cream would destroy me lol. I have a sensitive stomach, so I have to be extra careful with edibles. One time I overdosed off too much butter, true story! Maybe I'll delve into it sometime like Buckshot does... --- :)

Say hello to the ladies + Wifey for me Bee! :ciao: :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom