Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Congrats Lester!! Mouth watering deliciousness !! enjoy!!!
Oh thank you so much! :ciao: Sure am enjoying it :) Got a groovy buzz right now :volcano-smiley:

Thank you Lester for good info. Topic is something I've been thinking about for awhile. I also go case by case & if I err, I prefer too little over too much. Oh, I have nothing against ready mixed nutes & soils. Use them too. The "best practices" that I can pick up on 420 are helpful and add more clarity.:Namaste:
Anytime brotha! :allgood: Cheers and I agree :Namaste: :ciao:
:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:

Good evening herb Lester. Hope your day has been a good one. :high-five:

Very impressed with your force flowering, Lester. I ran across this thing the other day. I'm thinking it would be easy to make a slip-over cover for it and use it as a short veg, spring early summer force flower unit. What do you think?

61TqxE0RPNL.jpg

Thanks PJ :ciao:

Looks interesting. Absolutely. But it does look a little small. But it might be the perfect thing for a small spring crop.

I like to harvest as much medicine in spring/summer as I can because it is some of the best and cleanest medicine of the year. So next year I will grow bigger spring plants, much like I did last year. But yeah you could definitely fit a bunch of Mr Teddy sized plants in there :surf: :volcano-smiley:

Neat share, how much are they asking? :rofl:

It's about $180. It comes with a shade cover, too. The company makes blackout covers for some of their other units, it would be really nice if they could run one up with the pattern they use for the shade cover.

Yeah, I don't see why more people don't force flower. I guess it is a bit labor intensive but its so worth it. :volcano-smiley:

So nice to puff my buds all summer and just watch the big one grow. :)

The Blueberry is putting out trichomes, I rubbed it to taste the flavor and I can't believe how it smells exactly like blueberries. That is just beautiful. Too bad its a tiny plant. Going to be one hell of a teaser though. :surf:

For me, the greatest impediment is being home to cover or move the plants every evening for 8-10 weeks, or finding someone else trustworthy to do it for me if I can't. That can be a tough nut to crack.

Yeah, whatever it is, dragging the pot from one area to the other, or putting the shade cover/ tarp on at the same time everyday is indeed difficult as brother Buck once put it. It can be hard to be super consistent, but I'm usually on time by plus or minus 5 minutes.

Anyway, I've integrated the situation such that I bring the force flowers out of the chamber right before breakfast, and then I put them in right before dinner. As a result they get about 16 hours of darkness per day. You just have to make it fit into your schedule :volcano-smiley: :thumb:

OK guys just got done harvesting the Pine Spice phenotype of the KC-45 force flowers.

:surf: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

:ciao:

:bravo: I like the drying rack, :high-five: Congrats on that sweeeeeet harvest. This humidty is back, horrible this year. The mold on Fluxy completely stopped, I think that SNS Fungicide helped stop it in it's tracks, good stuff.:420:

:bravo: I like the drying rack, :high-five: Congrats on that sweeeeeet harvest. This humidty is back, horrible this year. The mold on Fluxy completely stopped, I think that SNS Fungicide helped stop it in it's tracks, good stuff.:420:

Yeah I like the rack too, it's very convenient :) I recently sprayed a bit of 244, it's a good precautionary measure but I have also seen it wipe out PM pretty good. Good Luck buddy :passitleft:

Aloha Brotha Great night to ya :volcano-smiley:

Aloha and Mahalo brotha. Good Mornings Thurweed day for when you wake up :thumb:

A repost for something to look at on this page

IMG_31367.JPG
IMG_31455.JPG

Force flowering is def badass!!

I plan to build a greenhouse this year or early next year with a light dep section with an automated black out shade. i don't have the time with work to be there consistently everyday to achieve it with out the help of automation. basically a smaller hoophouse inside the larger greenhouse....

But you inspired this RL! i too wanna have the force flower plants done and smoking on them while i wait for the BIGGUNS'!!!!!!

HAPPY THURWEED to you as well!:high-five:

Good morning Lester and a Happy Herb day. Repost or not It's beautiful. When you going on you hiatus? I bet you are preparing for that. Have a good day :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom