Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

At this time I will post pictures of the final KC-45 force flower specimen/phenotype from inside the chamber. This will probably be the last time for this year that you will see a flowering cannabis plant inside my "chamber". I am thrilled to grow such a plant. So much progress is being made with her flower structures. Certainly is a unique phenotype. Might even be ready to harvest by next Tuesday. This concludes the chamber update for this plant. I hope you have enjoyed it. I will produce one more glorified Sun update of her, followed by a harvest update and final photoshoot/vape report. But for now, she continues to grow while I enjoy her sisters. Tonight, I am one truly grateful grower. :Namaste:

IMG_30388.JPG
IMG_30398.JPG
IMG_30409.JPG
IMG_304110.JPG
IMG_304210.JPG
IMG_30448.JPG
IMG_30468.JPG

RIP Brother BID :rip:

You're very welcome my friend :welcome::Namaste: I'm glad you got something out of my stories from Australia. They were some pretty wild times. The bush had more dangers than being caught by the cops. I truly do miss it though. The only photo I have of my grows in Australia is the one in my avatar. It was hidden deep in the rainforest in super rich natural soil. Didn't have to do much to it to be honest and things grew like mad. I even would take the soil from the ground and put it in pots to help with moving the plants when needed.
This was a Strain I was gifted by a close friend that I grew up with from the age of 10 yrs old. His father was the Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea by the time we were 13 yrs old and at the age of 14 years old he gave me a bag of seeds from a strain in the north highlands of PNG called PNG Gold. The are it comes from is where most of the still aggressive tribes live. To go there is a death wish unless you are one of these tribes. The strain is Sativa Dominant. I never tested it but it is hands down the strongest flower I've ever smoked :adore:. I don't have the genetics with me in the United States but I have them in Australia. They will come to the Pacific North West And hopefully to every corner of MMJ here in the U.S. one day and hopefully soon.

Dude hook a brrother up with some seedage :)

BTW glad to see things going solid for ya RL

Dude hook a brrother up with some seedage :)

BTW glad to see things going solid for ya RL

Thanks Jimbo! :ciao:

Oh, she's getting nice and fat. :circle-of-love: Can't wait to hear how she smokes, versus the others. She's looking like she's going to deliver, you must be stoked! :cheer:

OH yeah \m/ :adore: Let me tell you. This phenotype has a particular dominant mix of flavors composed of PINE/SPICE. There are minor undertones of lemon. However, smelling the floral clusters, it smells like spicy pine wood. I am stoked on what the flavors of this plant are gonna be and transform into. As of today, this is the 5th completely unique/different phenotype that I have had the luxury of experiencing by the variety supplied from KC Brains KC-45 seeds. All that's left after the spicy pine pheno is the lemon skunk pheno which makes up the (8) clones and Natural Lady. If I want any more of the beautiful phenotypes I have already isolated I will be forced to purchase more of what must have been F1 seeds. Perhaps that's why they were so dirt cheap. Either way I'm stoked :surf:

Good evening weed Lester. That lady is going to be a good one. Those buds look so nice. It's really nice when a plan comes together. Fun times ahead. Happy Days my friend

Is F1 first generation? If so, do you think they still have stock of seeds? Or can that reserve be refilled indefinitely through breeding of same plant(s)? But cannabis is an annual, of course. Or as time goes on, strain gets more stable? Stoned/confused, lol. Beautiful pics, Relaxed. I don't yet know what to expect over here. Last one hermied, but was skinny, and stretchy, and floral-flavored, ish. Your force flowered kc 45 looks like a green firework exploding out of the soil. :) If ya don't mind me askin', how tall is she? Mine's about a meter and a half, and rather tree/shrub shaped, way different than your's.

Good morning herb Lester. You are saying the good word. "the RH is down to 60%" :woohoo: That is good to hear. We are at 83% right now. Happy Days my friend

Good evening weed Lester. That lady is going to be a good one. Those buds look so nice. It's really nice when a plan comes together. Fun times ahead. Happy Days my friend

Good Mornings Herb Bee! :ciao: Cool and Overcast, will see if the Sun comes out today :surf: And oh Yeah this force flower one really took shape. Couldn't have said it better myself :) My KC that's in jars is just righteous :cheer:

KC pheno looks pretty sweet.
Thanks! It definitely is :yummy:

Is F1 first generation? If so, do you think they still have stock of seeds? Or can that reserve be refilled indefinitely through breeding of same plant(s)? But cannabis is an annual, of course. Or as time goes on, strain gets more stable? Stoned/confused, lol. Beautiful pics, Relaxed. I don't yet know what to expect over here. Last one hermied, but was skinny, and stretchy, and floral-flavored, ish. Your force flowered kc 45 looks like a green firework exploding out of the soil. :) If ya don't mind me askin', how tall is she? Mine's about a meter and a half, and rather tree/shrub shaped, way different than your's.
F1 is first generation, I would suspect, although not completely sure that's what we got. It is still being offered by Herbies. It's one of their best deals IMO ! KC Brains KC45 Seeds - Herbies Seeds The F1 stock comes as a direct hybridization between the two strains, Brazilian sativa and Russian Ruderalis. Although this strain is still somewhat of a mystery to me considering the ruderalis and no sign of it. You could also inbreed a small population but you will likely pass onto the F2 generation whichever phenotype you have isolated to begin with. There is much more phenotypic variance associated with F1 seeds, they are also more finicky so it's a give in take. For instance, it's another reason I believe why my first two KC-45 plants which naturally flowered through the spring began to revegetate and show slight signs of hermaphroditism during mid bloom, so I force flowered them to salvage the crop. So, depending on the environment they grow in... all I gotta say is that the genetic variation I experienced with this batch of seeds was ridiculous. Having all of those phenotypic variances in a much larger outdoor garden/field with other genotypes would certainly pave the way for the evolution of this strain. I was thinking to myself, since I got this Swiss Cheese male, I may use the Swiss Cheese male (Swiss Miss X Skunk #1) and the Swiss Miss is derived from a land-race Nepal strain that is mold resistant. I'm thinking maybe I'll take one of those KC-45 lemon skunk phenotype clones and get pollinated with the Swiss Cheese so it would end up being (Swiss Miss x Skunk #1 x Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis). Could be an interesting strain that could have a super-ability to thrive and adapt. I'm not much of a breeder, but I may stick a couple plants away in the corner of the yard. Just a few thoughts. Maybe I wont :rofl:

Love that they are open enough of a line, that you can get so much, from so little. I have some KC36 from a over year ago - and I still haven't thrown one yet. She's a hybrid quicky ...so a nice girl. :)
Indeed, somehow I feel as if I created Wine from Water.... If I did not quickly put those runts into force flower based off the assumption they area actually photosensitive, than I wouldn't be now enjoying these beautiful phenotypes. KC Brains has blew my mind once again!! :adore:
You the Man! :bravo:
Mahalo Brotha! Right Back at Ya! :surf: :Namaste: Hope all is well! :ciao: :circle-of-love:

Motion seconded - and passed. So we all agree on that then. :circle-of-love:
LOL :rofl:

Aloha Brotha :high-five:
Aloha my friend. Let us know how the storm goes. Time to hunker down. I'm sure OMM Is happy as hell there is no plants outside right now. :surf: Stay Warm and Cozy :hug:

Good morning herb Lester. You are saying the good word. "the RH is down to 60%" :woohoo: That is good to hear. We are at 83% right now. Happy Days my friend

Aloha Good Morning buddy! :surf: Time to do some feeding and weeding today :surf: Have a good one. Love to your hedge :adore:

F1 is first generation, I would suspect, although not completely sure that's what we got. It is still being offered by Herbies. It's one of their best deals IMO ! KC Brains KC45 Seeds - Herbies Seeds The F1 stock comes as a direct hybridization between the two strains, Brazilian sativa and Russian Ruderalis. Although this strain is still somewhat of a mystery to me considering the ruderalis and no sign of it. You could also inbreed a small population but you will likely pass onto the F2 generation whichever phenotype you have isolated to begin with. There is much more phenotypic variance associated with F1 seeds, they are also more finicky so it's a give in take. For instance, it's another reason I believe why my first two KC-45 plants which naturally flowered through the spring began to revegetate and show slight signs of hermaphroditism during mid bloom, so I force flowered them to salvage the crop. So, depending on the environment they grow in... all I gotta say is that the genetic variation I experienced with this batch of seeds was ridiculous. Having all of those phenotypic variances in a much larger outdoor garden/field with other genotypes would certainly pave the way for the evolution of this strain. I was thinking to myself, since I got this Swiss Cheese male, I may use the Swiss Cheese male (Swiss Miss X Skunk #1) and the Swiss Miss is derived from a land-race Nepal strain that is mold resistant. I'm thinking maybe I'll take one of those KC-45 lemon skunk phenotype clones and get pollinated with the Swiss Cheese so it would end up being (Swiss Miss x Skunk #1 x Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis). Could be an interesting strain that could have a super-ability to thrive and adapt. I'm not much of a breeder, but I may stick a couple plants away in the corner of the yard. Just a few thoughts. Maybe I wont :rofl:

Ahh, okay. I think I might order some Ryder seeds, or some other auto, one with good traits for my climate (hot, humid, scorching sun), wish for a male, and save some pollen from it to pollinate some of the lower branches of my gal. Push the auto, in short. Out of doors, I don't really have the capability to force flower, especially the way KC 45 gets big. I could shade mine, with lattice, but not dark it out. I think I'd like to find an F2? with more ruderalis stability. Out of doors, I kind of want to stay auto. Indoors, I can more easily control light. Mold resistance is going to be important here, with the humidity here. Swiss Cheese sounds fun. :) I haven't done any real breeding yet, but am still excited about trying. I am fascinated by the variety of phenotypes. The Brazilian sativa genes in KC 45 must be very dominant. Perhaps more than one generation of crossing with Ruderalis may be necessary to stabilize it, alternating crosses with inbreeding?

EDIT: I could clear open a shed of mine, grow in there in winter, when the sun is lower, it'll get inside the shed. Open and close it every day, being sure to provide a ton of ventilation. Could force-flower then. Hmmmmmmm......... Lester, you've got me thinking! :)

Ahh, okay. I think I might order some Ryder seeds, or some other auto, one with good traits for my climate (hot, humid, scorching sun), wish for a male, and save some pollen from it to pollinate some of the lower branches of my gal. Push the auto, in short. Out of doors, I don't really have the capability to force flower, especially the way KC 45 gets big. I could shade mine, with lattice, but not dark it out. I think I'd like to find an F2? with more ruderalis stability. Out of doors, I kind of want to stay auto. Indoors, I can more easily control light. Mold resistance is going to be important here, with the humidity here. Swiss Cheese sounds fun. :) I haven't done any real breeding yet, but am still excited about trying. I am fascinated by the variety of phenotypes. The Brazilian sativa genes in KC 45 must be very dominant. Perhaps more than one generation of crossing with Ruderalis may be necessary to stabilize it, alternating crosses with inbreeding?

EDIT: I could clear open a shed of mine, grow in there in winter, when the sun is lower, it'll get inside the shed. Open and close it every day, being sure to provide a ton of ventilation. Could force-flower then. Hmmmmmmm......... Lester, you've got me thinking! :)

I will be looking back at Mendel's work to gain a further understanding. I am glad I got you thinking! :)

Happy Daze RL! Another harvest! You will be enjoying those meds for a while!

Happy Days JL! :ciao: :circle-of-love: You said it! :cheer: :thanks:

Morning Update of my closest force flower KC-45 Gal in natural lighting conditions (Pine Spice pheno)
IMG_30504.JPG
IMG_30516.JPG
IMG_30527.JPG
IMG_30534.JPG
IMG_30546.JPG

Aloha :surf:

:bravo: :bravo: Man oh Man that right side cola looks tight :thumb:

Is she ready for chop chop mr. RL??

Not yet, I'm gonna do a quick flush using Final Phase this weekend and cut the top flowers probably on Tuesday, depending on my mood I will either leave the bottom flowers to grow out or just harvest it all. :surf: :ciao:

She's looking AMAZING, Lester. Looking forward to the rest of the story of her journey!:goodjob:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom