Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning herb Lester. You are saying the good word. "the RH is down to 60%" :woohoo: That is good to hear. We are at 83% right now. Happy Days my friend

Da fuuuu... my RH is like 10 :(

Also i meant KC pheno 2

Update on Naturally Flowering KC-45 (Lemon Skunk pheno)

Well, went out and took a bunch of pics, some are good, some not as good. Mainly tried to illustrate the inner-workings of the plant to show the stems. The plant is just perfectly oriented. It has the perfect airflow. As you can see there are many flowering sites that accompany each main branch/top and it will be a lot of work to be able to thoroughly inspect this plant when the time comes. As you can also see I need to go in and do a little bit of selective pruning /minor dead leaf defol but that can wait a day or two. I Decided today to feed her not only her regular SNS-209/604B feed, but in addition I gave her a Dr. Earth 10-3-1 brewed bat guano tea. The bit of molasses in the 604B that I added to the brew should have stimulated the bacterial activity. Should see her get more green in the next couple days, will see. Fixing to get her next tea (4-5-4) in the next few weeks. Anyway, like I said, no frontal shot for awhile so I'll save that for a special time. Just don't feel like dismantling the tent for the frontal shot so we'll wait on that :) :surf: :ciao:

IMG_30557.JPG
IMG_30568.JPG
IMG_30579.JPG
IMG_305813.JPG
IMG_30598.JPG
IMG_30619.JPG
IMG_30629.JPG
IMG_30639.JPG
IMG_306413.JPG
IMG_30658.JPG
IMG_30669.JPG
IMG_306711.JPG
IMG_30686.JPG
IMG_30697.JPG
IMG_30707.JPG
IMG_30715.JPG
IMG_30725.JPG

Be Well 420 Magaziners :hookah:

It's possible that your plants will flower in July, although you need to grow photoperiod-sensitive strain to experience that. There are some indicas around which finish flowering in August actually, but I also heard about flowering occasionally triggered by long periods of cloudy/rainy weather. Hmm, mine do not usually flower before 1st/2nd week of August, but I'm at 45°N, and then it really depends on the strain.

Let me quote sth by the way:

"In general, the closer you are to the Equator, the less difference there is between the length of day on the Solstices(the longest and shortest days of the year. The further you are from the Equator, the more difference there is in length of day between the Solstices, making the Summer shorter and shorter, and the longest day of the year longer and longer the further you go from the eternal 12/12 of the Equator."

Have a green day guys :blunt:

I saw something on Weenerd episode 200 04 202, on the youtube channel Subcol420. He talks about a strain of his "Cuvee" That isn't supposed to flower until August and it has been flowering since July. So He talks about other occurrences happening elsewhere. Just thought I'd share that because it kind of relates to what you said. Reps for sure :)

Looks like you have a lot of those girls in Lester's Playboy Mansion about to retire. Looking forward to a few of these upcoming harvest Lest.

Hey guys I am officially baked and I posted a Poll about my journal. I would like you to answer a question based off your experience following my journal. :surf:

Here is the link

Relaxed 2014 J-Poll

Thanks! :Namaste: :cheer:

I voted 6 because after all, you are the one & only Relaxed Lester.

I voted 6 because after all, you are the one & only Relaxed Lester.
Thank you for your participation brother BAR! :)

Your KC-45 just keeps getting prettier and prettier, Lester.

Haha, why thank you kindly PeeJay! :) It surely is one of the more aesthetically pleasing plants that I have grown. The cards fell in place for this lady. Should be an interesting bloom ;)

Moning lester! I've been absent about a week and I see you've been busy! Congrats on your harvest, looks amazing!

Good Morning! Thank you kindly! :)

And guys/gals don't forget to answer my survey! At the end I will do a detailed/thorough KC-45 Phenotype Project post. :surf: :ciao:

Good morning weed Lester. Oh sure now we are suppose to pay attention. Dam. :cheesygrinsmiley::nomo::reading420magazine: ah heck with it :passitleft:

Hi Relaxed Lester :ciao:

I will spend some time this evening and get caught up on your wonderful journal! I very much miss looking at the beautiful plants grown yards from the crashing surf! :surf:
:circle-of-love:

420_block.png

Has anyone received this in the last few minutes trying to access the website?

It happens again when trying to link from your gallery. Just letting everyone know so everyone stays safe

420_block.png

It happens again when trying to link from your gallery. Just letting everyone know so everyone stays safe

I just got the same thing, too. Some anti-pot group probably reported the website to Google. Does it happen to folks using Firefox or Internet Explorer? Let admin know.

Good morning weed Lester. Oh sure now we are suppose to pay attention. Dam. :cheesygrinsmiley::nomo::reading420magazine: ah heck with it :passitleft:

Good Day Bee :)

Hi Relaxed Lester :ciao:

I will spend some time this evening and get caught up on your wonderful journal! I very much miss looking at the beautiful plants grown yards from the crashing surf! :surf:
:circle-of-love:

Aloha brother Spimp! :ciao: Thank you for clicking through, my friend :hug:, it is always appreciated :Namaste:

I just got the same thing, too. Some anti-pot group probably reported the website to Google. Does it happen to folks using Firefox or Internet Explorer? Let admin know.

Yeah I had the same problem, I don't think there is much to be worried about though. Google's diagnostic report showed nothing bad, yet we still got the "red-flag". It has happened before, I'm sure it will be fine :)

It's a dam conspiracy I tell you

everything looks beautiful Lester :) I have a feeling this last force flower KC will be the best one.
:hug::passitleft:
I picked out a African land race 100% sativa with some Malawi Gold in it as a freebie when I ordered recently, inspired by your experience with land race 100% sativas haha.

Glad to see you still cranking them out. That KC has what I call a dainty look. But she fills in well iit seems. And my friend,, as long as you enjoy the herbs. I have afew sativa's myself growing. And like I said on my journal,, you hit in on the head about flowers in the air............. or on the plant anyways. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom