Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Check 2.0
No problem :)

Why do I have a sneaking suspicion those leaves were left intentionally... :)

Awesome Harvest Relaxed Lester!
I know it's a small plant for you, but it's a monster to me sir! and a frosty looking lady. :yummy:
+reps!!

Haha, sorry to disappoint. No reveg. on that plant. Have to lower my plant count somehow :loopy:

Thanks for the kind words and reps buddy! Small plant but happy to have some nice buds in the drying rack to puff 'n garden with :)

Be Well :Namaste:

Congrats on the harvest broda! :surf: looks really frosty and nice color on that last pic of the bud. Whats the smell like??

Enjoy the fresh meds

:thumb:
Thanks danishshoes! :ciao: Yeah! That last pic is my favorite. I don't think I'll get a better upclose shot of the flowers than that! Pretty damn good for a camera phone huh? :) The smell is hard to explain but it is a "Lemon Tart flavor with a Hint of Spice". The flavors don't come out unless it's rubbed or cut into it. It's not like an overwhelmingly pungent skunk smell like OG is (just to clarify there is no skunk smell). Definitely a complex limonene profile mixed with linalool or some combination of terpenes that I cannot explain. When I vaped the sample up a few days ago the flavor was unexplainable. Certainly tasted like a "Exotic Candy" that I'm guessing not many people have had the pleasure of tasting. :surf:

That looks lovely, bet it smokes like a champ!

To me, that's way more important than yield :bravo:

I couldn't agree with you more brother!!! Thank you so much :thanks: I knew the yield would be low on these force flowers but the quality just perfect for me and my vaporizer. :)

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Love the before and after photos. Reminds me of those "How to lose 10 pounds in a week" ads. (Answer - See Lester)
:thanks::love:
Haha, Yeah I like to do the plants when they are completely stripped to the bone in their skeletal form. Can't wait till some is dry so I can start toking it up ;)

When you smoke it (or vape it), are you gonna give a BAR like smoke report?
That cannamilk recipe sounds good; you use like 1% or 2% milk or whole? I also thinking of doing that simmering thing using some PG and VG I have and add a dash of pure nicotine I use for making vape juice; what do y'all think?

I will get a Relaxed Lester style vape report for sure :)

I don't know about the milk thing, but nicotine is a complete poison to me and makes me very sick. Nicotine counteracts my cannabis so I stay clear away from cigarette smoke or nicotine :Namaste:

Good Day Everyone! :ciao:

Thanks danishshoes! :ciao: Yeah! That last pic is my favorite. I don't think I'll get a better upclose shot of the flowers than that! Pretty damn good for a camera phone huh? :) The smell is hard to explain but it is a "Lemon Tart flavor with a Hint of Spice". The flavors don't come out unless it's rubbed or cut into it. It's not like an overwhelmingly pungent skunk smell like OG is (just to clarify there is no skunk smell). Definitely a complex limonene profile mixed with linalool or some combination of terpenes that I cannot explain. When I vaped the sample up a few days ago the flavor was unexplainable. Certainly tasted like a "Exotic Candy" that I'm guessing not many people have had the pleasure of tasting. :surf:

Pretty darn good explanation! Lester in few words SMELLS/TASTES TERRIFIC FROSTY LIMONADE :surf:

good day broda

Awesome harvest my relaxed friend ! :hug: :circle-of-love: your force flowers filled out so nicely, waiting for the smoke report, so KC-45 is a brazillian land race? Have you ever had Brazillian Haze/would you consider it similar? JW.

Pretty darn good explanation! Lester in few words SMELLS/TASTES TERRIFIC FROSTY LIMONADE :surf:

good day broda
Glad you enjoyed the explanation! :thanks:

Happy harvest, happy, Fryday! You've got the goods today, some fresh, and exotic terps and trichs! All is, as it should be, haha! :cheer::peace:
Thanks my man! I am stoked :cheer:

Awesome harvest my relaxed friend ! :hug: :circle-of-love: your force flowers filled out so nicely, waiting for the smoke report, so KC-45 is a brazillian land race? Have you ever had Brazillian Haze/would you consider it similar? JW.

KC-45 is supposed to be a cross between "Brazilian Sativa x Russian Ruderalis".... as you know I never saw any Ruderalis. But as far as the Brazilian goes, Yes, we believe this is the case. KC Brains worked with a lot of land-race Brazilian strains. We think the Sativa in KC-45 is strikingly similar to Manga Rosa, and the sativa genetics involved in White Widow. Since we know, essentially, White Widows sativa heritage comes out of Brazil as a land race. I'd definitely say this is about as Brazilian Haze as it gets (KC-45). I really can't wait to see someone else grow it out properly. KC Brains is known for producing really good seeds that grow huge plants and the genetics really are top notch. The seeds are dirt cheap as well. So IMO I hit the jackpot when I decided to order the KC-45 by KC Brains.

Oh and the next plant I'm gonna harvest is way way more frosty and looks way more potent. The terpenes are also different wow the smell is absolutely incredible. It's a pot I have dreamed of for a long time. Definitely a different pheno than the lemon tart.

OK just wanted to do a quick rundown on how I quick dry my "popcorn samples" using my Extreme-Q Vaporizer. I pack the buds into this really high density plastic cap that won't even come close to melting at the specified temperature (100 C). I've experimented with different temperatures, there is some heat loss through the plastic material so the actual heat coming up should be about 95 C. That way I can enjoy some samples while the bulk of the plant is drying regularly. Should be ready to vaporize some this afternoon and then walk the garden and admire the plants gleaming in the Sun and Rustling in the Breeze.

IMG_29368.JPG
IMG_29378.JPG
IMG_29396.JPG

:surf: :ciao:

Great stuff Lester. I quick dry my popcorn buds by leaving them in a Tupperware type plastic container and placing it uncovered on top of my heating mat for a day. Never tried anything quicker than that.

Great stuff Lester. I quick dry my popcorn buds by leaving them in Tupperware type plastic container and placing it uncovered on top of my heating mat for a day. Never tried anything quicker than that.

To each To His Own , My Friend! :hug: :circle-of-love:

I needed to come report on my findings. I vaporized two bowls of the popcorn samples and oh my god. Just what I was expecting. OK so the bowls last forever, its just completely sapped with resin. The flavor. It's just ridiculous. I definitely never had KC like whats come of this batch of force flowers. Spicy Lemon thats a little Sour on the inhale, and the exhale is like a fruity gobbstopper. I dunno how to explain it. These are definitely flowers you cannot purchase anywhere at any dispensary. The odds approach Zero. I just wish I could explain it better. This particular batch is more like a sour lemon tart overtone, but the combination of the spice is what makes it unique. Anyway, the potency is what I'm happy about. It immediately made me feel unbelievably good. It made me feel so good that it inspired me to take this photo shoot. I know it's what you guys are after - the eye candy. Currently I am very euphoric. Tunes become extra "groovy" and things feel upbeat, and optimistic. I feel motivated to achieve and enjoy after using the KC-45. I Absolutely LOVE the feeling it gives me compared so many different buds I've tried. There is something special going on with these Amazonian genetics. I'm totally convinced. :adore:

IMG_29436.JPG
IMG_29455.JPG
IMG_29472.JPG
IMG_29483.JPG
IMG_29491.JPG

The next specimen is on deck and ready/waiting to be harvested. Could chop now. Could wait 2 days. Depends on my mood. The big specimen needs a lot longer though. Anyway there's the photo shoot from the first plant of the sequence harvested :)

Looks and sounds wonderful... too bad I can't smell and taste :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good evening weed Lester. Dam nice harvest with more to come. :thumb: It's nice to have mother nature do your finishing. With the help of you for the labor. :cheesygrinsmiley: Those buds are looking top notch like they always do. Happy Days my friend :high-five:

:cheer: I saw your post,... and was scrolling down, holding my breath, cuz you know how sometimes things just don't....and BAM, there it is.....

.... my findings. I vaporized two bowls of the popcorn samples and oh my god. Just what I was expecting. OK so the bowls last forever, its just completely sapped with resin....

....stoked for you, that's she's everything you remembered! :high-five: and maybe even more it seems, she's got some variation :circle-of-love: :peace::Namaste:

Very nice. Congrats on pre harvest smoke!

Thank you kindly for dropping by cajuncelt! I am stoked. Small nugs but the quality is high! :ganjamon:

Ima try your quickie method tonite with some of my WWxBB popcorn buds. Then throw em into my Extreme-Q also!

Didn't know you had an EQ! Nice! It's a good method for sampling a crop. My EQ does everything for me lol :surf:

Looks and sounds wonderful... too bad I can't smell and taste :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well thank you Buck! You know I'd share it with you in a heart beat! :love: :passitleft:

Good evening weed Lester. Dam nice harvest with more to come. :thumb: It's nice to have mother nature do your finishing. With the help of you for the labor. :cheesygrinsmiley: Those buds are looking top notch like they always do. Happy Days my friend :high-five:

Good Evening Weed my friend. Thanks buddy. More to come is right. Mother nature does me right. I feel like I have created Wine from Water :) Can't wait the bulk of it to dry naturally, excellent puff :hookah:

:cheer: I saw your post,... and was scrolling down, holding my breath, cuz you know how sometimes things just don't....and BAM, there it is.....

....stoked for you, that's she's everything you remembered! :high-five: and maybe even more it seems, she's got some variation :circle-of-love: :peace::Namaste:

Indeed! Definitely hit the jackpot with the F1 seeds. The plant I harvested first in the sequence was definitely different than the plant I just harvested. There is something extra special about the plant I harvested tonight. The terpene profile is different in unique. Haven't tried this one yet, it's almost like a different strain. Very very frosty nugs but small nugs. Either way it's a great treat coming from some runts who I didn't think would produce herb this good. So glad I put them into force flower right after the Blackberries. Still the biggest specimen is for last and still has a couple weeks left on her. Gonna give her all my love for awhile while I puff away on nature's bounty :)

Back
Top Bottom