Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning weed Lester. Tried something different. Found branch broke off the big girls in the back yard so I trimmed it and along with some harlequin bud cooked it in just over a quart of milk and a cup of cream. After straining and cooling I drank a 1/2 cup and man did I get stoned. Had to go to bed. Of course it took about 3 hours for me to get to that point. I'm putting it in my coffee this morning so we will see how I feel a few hours from now. I ended up with a quart of liquid when I was done. Just didn't want to waste the foliage and the harlequin was from a crop about 1 1/2 years ago. Put about 10 grams in. Okay enough babbling. Happy Weedsday

Wow Brother that sounds mind blowing! Be careful with how much of that you put in your coffee. With the caffeine in there you will be completely blasted. Thanks for the share! and Good Day :)

Sorry, is someone confused? Are you referring to Jaga's picture where he is standing next to the tree? That isn't KC-45 or anything being grown in my journal. That's an old picture of him. :goof:

LOL :rofl: :surf:

Im referring to this one

I believe she is starting to flower! :) :circle-of-love:

IMG_28477.JPG

She is huge and she looks like an octopus with many limbs soon to filled with fresh green buds broda

Im referring to this one

She is huge and she looks like an octopus with many limbs soon to filled with fresh green buds broda

Oh Wow thank you for quoting my picture! She is my special sculpture. I know she will take many hours to trim. I am super excited, sorry for the misunderstanding that I made of your post :rofl:, take a seat, pack a bowl and enjoy the ride my friend. Whenever everyone sees that plant they should think to themselves "Holy shit, that was grown in a 5 gallon pot?" And to be honest that's just my rough ball park estimate, I think it's less than 5 gallons, we will find out after the grow when I take the root ball out I'll measure it and get a final verdict. And when they see this plant they should also realize that you can grow a lot of big buds in a small pot. I'd have to search back for my root bounding rant-post. Anyway you get the idea :rofl: And Thank you SO Much! :thanks:

Oh Wow thank you for quoting my picture! She is my special sculpture. I know she will take many hours to trim. I am super excited, sorry for the misunderstanding that I made of your post :rofl:, take a seat, pack a bowl and enjoy the ride my friend. Whenever everyone sees that plant they should think to themselves "Holy shit, that was grown in a 5 gallon pot?" And to be honest that's just my rough ball park estimate, I think it's less than 5 gallons, we will find out after the grow when I take the root ball out I'll measure it and get a final verdict. And when they see this plant they should also realize that you can grow a lot of big buds in a small pot. I'd have to search back for my root bounding rant-post. Anyway you get the idea :rofl: And Thank you SO Much! :thanks:

Positive Vibration Mr Lester

I gotta say its a beast, and I can tell the nodes are packed one after the other. It is a beauty! Now 5 Gallon pot WOW MOMMA you must have her on a rigours diet cause she looks of the hook. Probably pull colas tops of 14 grms or more :surf:

Is she pre flowering too?

Whats up RL!

Those close ups look supreme:cheer::cheer:

I really enjoy harvesting plants in the eariler stages, ie no more than 5% amber trichs, and gettting that nice upitty daytime high.

Actually reminds me of this past harvest of my silver kush was my second harvest from this plant. first time i cut at 5%amber and had a great upitty happy euphoric buzz that tailed off beautifully, but this second time i tried to maximize its yield so it went to 15% amber or so probably let it go 2 weeks longer and very little clear at all, the buzz lost its snappy brilliant euphoric happy edge and instead was more mellow, still clear high but fell into a medicated sleepy buzz...anyways again love the pics :high-five:

hope you get that daytime bud trimming buzz you're looking for :thumb:

Wow I'm sorry I missed I believe she is starting to flower! May the sun shine upon your girls. :high-five::high-five:

Positive Vibration Mr Lester

I gotta say its a beast, and I can tell the nodes are packed one after the other. It is a beauty! Now 5 Gallon pot WOW MOMMA you must have her on a rigours diet cause she looks of the hook. Probably pull colas tops of 14 grms or more :surf:

Is she pre flowering too?
Yup she does eat and drink a lot. She pre-flowered all her sites and the pistil growth is continuing :Namaste: Gonna take a few more clones today while pruning some worthless popcorn branches before it's too late. :surf:

Whats up RL!

Those close ups look supreme:cheer::cheer:

I really enjoy harvesting plants in the eariler stages, ie no more than 5% amber trichs, and gettting that nice upitty daytime high.

Actually reminds me of this past harvest of my silver kush was my second harvest from this plant. first time i cut at 5%amber and had a great upitty happy euphoric buzz that tailed off beautifully, but this second time i tried to maximize its yield so it went to 15% amber or so probably let it go 2 weeks longer and very little clear at all, the buzz lost its snappy brilliant euphoric happy edge and instead was more mellow, still clear high but fell into a medicated sleepy buzz...anyways again love the pics :high-five:

hope you get that daytime bud trimming buzz you're looking for :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words dude! I feel ya! Should be getting ready to chop the first specimen of the batch very soon here. Glad you liked the close-ups, stay tuned :allgood:

Wow I'm sorry I missed I believe she is starting to flower! May the sun shine upon your girls. :high-five::high-five:

Thanks Bee! Indeed, over night pistil growth is finally occurring. I was getting worried she would never flower :) Can't wait to get the flower heads centralized and then she's really gonna start looking glorious. I sure am proud of how she looks. Makes a person feel good. :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

She's spectacular Les! She makes me feel good too, and I'm just looking at her picture. :circle-of-love:
Thanks CareStaker, I am truly grateful for your support :Namaste:

Vegetative Update

HI everyone! :ciao: I decided I wanted to do my veg update today and I'll shoot the force flowers tomorrow. I just watered the big lady and she is LOVING it today. She got another dose of SNS-209 and gave her some 604B for love: :circle-of-love:, and my little veggers got their tea this morning. Time to fend off the bugs again. :surf: Okay I hope you enjoy the pictures gang. :Namaste:

IMG_28925.JPG
IMG_28936.JPG
IMG_28942.JPG
IMG_28952.JPG
IMG_28962.JPG
IMG_28973.JPG
IMG_28984.JPG
IMG_28992.JPG
IMG_29006.JPG
IMG_29015.JPG
IMG_29027.JPG
IMG_29034.JPG
IMG_29044.JPG
IMG_29056.JPG
IMG_29063.JPG
IMG_29074.JPG
IMG_29083.JPG
IMG_29098.JPG
IMG_29105.JPG
IMG_29116.JPG

Now time to take a few more clones. Over and Out! :passitleft:

OK guys, To Hell with it. I took some photos of the KC-45 force flowers. Will get macro shots tomorrow and we will be all up to date. Planning on doing a little harvesting this weekend.

Enjoy! :ciao:

IMG_29136.JPG
IMG_29146.JPG
IMG_29155.JPG
IMG_29188.JPG

I love that last picture.

#Burnt leaf tips :allgood:

Over and Out :passitleft:

Yum

Oh baby Oh baby the frost is on the cola. :thumb: Looking so good Lester

Oh yea Lester you were SO RIGHT. I finally got out of the chair about an hour ago. That's using about 2 of the creamer thingies you get at the cafe per cup. Wasn't excepting that much but it was a nice high. :yummy:

:thumb: a beautiful green garden Lester, from veg to flower! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom