Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

she's going to have so many massive flowers :bravo:

I have been sculpting and grooming that lady for quite some time now,

I think she's ready to repay the favor :) I haven't counted but there's gotta be 100+ bud sites on there, too many to count :surf:.

Ok so I LSTed the Center Boquet to the right so now I don't have to worry about it hitting the vertical limit. I also transplanted all 4 KC-45 clones into big growing bags with fresh soil.

Also decided to take a small sample of force flowers, has that KC-45 smell I remember so fondly. :yummy: Should be able to vaporize it up in a couple days or less.

IMG_28436.JPG
IMG_28469.JPG
IMG_28504.JPG

Yay!! Flower time! :yahoo::ganjamon:
I'm pretty sure that's a future POTM. Such pretty and petite sativa leaves, she's gorgeous already, I can't wait to see your work pay off Les! Sounds like an awesome strain and pheno.

Lester looking good my friend. Love looking are your girls. :high-five:

:circle-of-love:

Yay!! Flower time! :yahoo::ganjamon:
I'm pretty sure that's a future POTM. Such pretty and petite sativa leaves, she's gorgeous already, I can't wait to see your work pay off Les! Sounds like an awesome strain and pheno.
Thank you for the very kind words! :Namaste: :circle-of-love: She is a stinker! :cheer:

I'd quick smoking weed if I was as happy as her.
Wait... I'll edit that out later.

LOL :rofl:

Hey Lester, the plants are looking amazing as always. I noticed you went ahead and trimmed your sample buds fresh. Do you usually trim fresh or trim dry?
I like to trim my buds when they're fresh. Just a matter of personal preference though. Just makes it easier for me; I like to get trimming out of the way and have nice 'n tidy nugs on the drying rack :surf:

Thanks for the kind words! :ciao:

Lester looking good my friend. Love looking are your girls. :high-five:
Good mornings Herb Bee! I love looking at them too. Excited to see the pistil progression and gettin' ready serve the Dr. Earth tea in the next few days to her. Have a good Day and don't let that hip get to ya! :Namaste:

Wow, that KC is so choice! I grew mine out a scant 4weeks and flipped it but yours, yours is Godzilla scale. Dude that is cool. I have followed you and Light Addict on my Soma Lavenders but only 11 main tops per plant not hundreds. If our sock puppets in DC follow the New York Times editorial boards suggestion of full legalisation (printed today) I would hedgerow my yard in similar fashion as your KC45.

Happy Skunkday Lester. I feeling a little better this morning thanks to our wonderful herb. Keep up the good work my friend.:high-five:

Wow, that KC is so choice! I grew mine out a scant 4weeks and flipped it but yours, yours is Godzilla scale. Dude that is cool. I have followed you and Light Addict on my Soma Lavenders but only 11 main tops per plant not hundreds. If our sock puppets in DC follow the New York Times editorial boards suggestion of full legalisation (printed today) I would hedgerow my yard in similar fashion as your KC45.

Haha, awesome comment! I thank you for it. I wouldn't say there is 100+ main tops on my plant, but probably 100+ flowering sites. It's definitely gonna be a nice plant to let the bottom flowers grow out for 2-3 weeks after cutting the top flowers. I'm stoked for this nearing transition period :Namaste: It was a lot of work sculpting this lady, the method I used for weighting the strings down was using bricks/rocks collected from around the yard. So each string has a special rock. Tedious but was worth it :)

Happy Skunkday Lester. I feeling a little better this morning thanks to our wonderful herb. Keep up the good work my friend.:high-five:
Happy Skunkday Bee, good to hear that. You have such a stunning garden. I love the plants you have grown. Keep up the good work on your end too Brotha, hoping for dry days ahead for the sake of our buds. :circle-of-love:

IMG_28526.JPG
IMG_28538.JPG

She will be a beautiful bush when your done!

I hope so! She has yellowed a lot of her lower leaves (which is normal), but I have burned the leaf tips with all of the fertilization and foliar sprays I have given it. There is also some rusty necrosis on some of the old-mid age leaves. I have been still fertilizing, though with low strength SNS-604A and SNS-209. Trying to get some 209 built up. This is the first year I've really used all these products, so it's definitely a neat test run to use SNS, D&S, and Herbies seeds. So far so good though! I think she's definitely starting to flower which is good. It gets colder and a bit more moist in September so the sooner she's done the better. :surf:

I thought she had that look in pic 6 of #1561... :cheer: The KC clone looks like a keeper :circle-of-love:
Definitely! Considering I took the (4) KC-45 clones off of the "Natural KC-45" - the big one in the tent, they should look exactly the same! Hopefully just as vigorous, which seem to be the case! Probably going to have a couple of the slower plants grow until November. May even have a couple for a winter grow. But I will be planting more seeds for the winter when it's time to harvest in fall. I believe that Purple Pheno BB x SM is a female! She seems to be stunted a bit from the mushrooms/bugs. It used to be the most vigorous out of the lot but since slowed down, she's got 5 nice little bud sites, but I was expecting her to grow more. Just gonna let things go, finally the Maui Waui runts that were stunted from being fimmed too early are bouncing back. Should have atleast 2 female MW's and 2 female BB x SMs. Didn't get the vegetation vigor I wanted for July, that's for sure.

From yesterday late afternoon
IMG_28654.JPG

That popcorn nug sample that I vaporized. All I got to say is Wow. Pretty good for popcorn. The taste was unexplainable. Tasted like candy. Not totally lemony, but something unique. I really think it's the combination of the limonene with the linalool (or other spice terpene) that makes it intricate. I always like to have a taste test of the buds when they are fresh, very very tasty. The sample also got me feeling calm,aware, and happy. Buds really starting to fill in on the most mature flowers so getting close, I'll probably give it another 5 or so days before I pick some buds
IMG_28646.JPG

I always like to have a taste test of the buds when they are fresh, very very tasty.

Me too! I like 'em after about a day of drying, when they're still moist. There are terpene complexities that blend and disappear during the cure. The fresh ones have their own sweet and zesty flavors. Fresh Panama is amazing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

[Edit] ... might that be called "cannabis primeur"? :laughtwo:

yum yum fresh terpenes :circle-of-love:

That single KC45 is gonna be some cola monster heaven!!

and the forced girls looks oh so very tasty! GREAT JOB RL!!!!!:high-five:

Me too! I like 'em after about a day of drying, when they're still moist. There are terpene complexities that blend and disappear during the cure. The fresh ones have their own sweet and zesty flavors. Fresh Panama is amazing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thumb:

[Edit] ... might that be called "cannabis primeur"? :laughtwo:

Indeed, I'm gonna have to totally agree with you on that one :) Thanks for putting my thoughts on paper. :rollit: Was thinking I may have to harvest the first plant before 5 days, I don't exactly need night time weed right now, after all I got this Bubba Kush that has been putting me in my place. :bongrip:

I have to agree with you on fresh flavor. It's been over a week since I chopped and the nugs in the cure jar are losing the pine smell and flavor but it's bringing forward something else. Can't describe it but I'll get it figured out.

Ditto! There are definitely biochemical transformations that takes place with the cannabinoids and terpenes. I think a lot of terpenes become lost and others become more dominant. The terpenes are volatile and have a lot of fumes (this is actually your compound evaporating away into the air!), so whichever ones have lower boiling points will likely be the ones who escape and are lost first. The transformation of dominant flavors is what intrigues me the most :yummy:

yum yum fresh terpenes :circle-of-love:

That single KC45 is gonna be some cola monster heaven!!

and the forced girls looks oh so very tasty! GREAT JOB RL!!!!!:high-five:

Thank you so much brother!! :thanks:

Here is the Bubba Kush I got from my local dispensary. It ran me 180$ an ounce, which is expensive if your a grower. But in the club world is about as cheap as it gets for top shelf buds. I dunno if its as good as shottafire's but it's really dense. Hard as rocks and has that major major Bubba flavor that stays on your mouth. Just thought I'd share some of what I'm puffing on while the KC-45 ripens up.
IMG_28665.JPG
IMG_28675.JPG
IMG_28683.JPG

Here is a shot of the natural KC-45 from around 4:20 this afternoon :yahoo:
IMG_28699.JPG

Force flowers array - the most mature flowers are plant #3. Plant #1 not too far behind and is really frosty. Plant #2 is the farthest behind but will yield the most.
IMG_28744.JPG
IMG_28755.JPG
IMG_28774.JPG

Over and out folks :passitleft: :ciao:

Howdy Lester good evening herb my friend. The natural KC45 is looking mighty fine and those flowers are very juicy looking. Just kicking back with a bowl. Good nite

:thanks:
Howdy Lester good evening herb my friend. The natural KC45 is looking mighty fine and those flowers are very juicy looking. Just kicking back with a bowl. Good nite
Howdy Bee. Good Morning's Herb. Days are going by quick. Can't believe it's already about to be August. Bloom time is coming. :cheer:
Thanks for the kind words, I'm in love with that natural KC-45 - maybe I have grown too attached, but how can I not? Can't wait to harvest some KC soon from the force flowers, getting really antzy :yahoo:

Good Day :peace:

Back
Top Bottom