Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Your flowers are coming along great Lester :circle-of-love:
I love when the pistils start changing colors.. so pretty. :popcorn:
cannabis really is a beautiful plant.

Looking good Lester:thumb: great update pics,

would DE/diatomaceous earth, help eradicate your soil critters? do u use it in your secret formula?

I'm sure you knew that 30+ years ago. It's your reply that I'm looking for :cheesygrinsmiley: :popcorn:

That SNS Fungicide worked magic on the botrytis/mold, it appears to be gone.

Those shrooms instantly reminded me of me, & my "spores".

Great shroomshare, too :high-five: :popcorn:

Aloha my friend! :hug: :surf:

Your flowers are coming along great Lester :circle-of-love:
I love when the pistils start changing colors.. so pretty. :popcorn:
cannabis really is a beautiful plant.

Thanks, I think so too. They're a bit small but I am nonetheless excited. The flower progression is going rather quickly. At least for one of the specimens. Seeing a cannabis bloom is truly a wonderful thing :Namaste: :ciao:

Looking good Lester:thumb: great update pics,

would DE/diatomaceous earth, help eradicate your soil critters? do u use it in your secret formula?

I'm sure you knew that 30+ years ago. It's your reply that I'm looking for :cheesygrinsmiley: :popcorn:

That SNS Fungicide worked magic on the botrytis/mold, it appears to be gone.

Those shrooms instantly reminded me of me, & my "spores".

Great shroomshare, too :high-five: :popcorn:

DE is useful and works against little soil bugs by cutting them up. It's a very fine powder to humans but sharp to little critters, but it gets a little messy, especially when you water and water it clumps together and scatters down the the sides of the container, I'm not currently using any, still need to check out the thing called Growstone that Bee recommended, it's supposed to be a step up from DE...

I don't really have a secret formula, I just use what works for me and keep to my small budget for growing supplies, but if I really needed it I would get it. For now since I have so much various SNS products, I can even spray the soil with the "Fungicide 244" or the "217 for spidermites" the components of the various SNS products can help repel them various bugs from breeding. If it gets bad I would consider mixing up a bit of DE in the top soil. Gotta check out Growstone tho :thumb:

Vegetative Photo Update
IMG_27816.JPG
IMG_27823.JPG
IMG_27834.JPG
IMG_27846.JPG
IMG_27856.JPG
IMG_27867.JPG
IMG_27876.JPG
IMG_27884.JPG
IMG_27896.JPG
IMG_279011.JPG
IMG_27917.JPG
IMG_27926.JPG
IMG_27936.JPG
IMG_27956.JPG
IMG_27965.JPG
IMG_27977.JPG
IMG_27985.JPG

Sunshine shots and Force flowers macro and micro shots will be covered during tomorrow's update.

:Namaste: :ciao:

I also like the outdoor grows. Its nice to not have that electric bill go up. I wish i could grow outside all year long. I just can't wait for mine to finish to see how much I'm gonna get. I'm hoping for a few pounds since i have a few plants going i think 12 if i counted right but i think its closer to 18. Everyone is more than welcome to check out my 1 seed in the ground journal. I'm still new to this game.

Top of the morning to you, RL. (Or given your photos, should that be Mop of the morning?)

:thanks: for the pics - as always. Can't keep telling you how good they look - anyway you know that. I shall just point out that even your runts put my plants to shame. :)
:circle-of-love:

Nice jungle of slim sativa leaves :circle-of-love:

thanks Les :high-five: that was a very fulfilling answer, you rock:tommy:
You are welcome! :theband:

Following all these outdoor gardens is making me miss the old craft :) Although working on this indoor gig has been fun too! Looking great Mate:bravo:
Thanks Growlow! I too thoroughly enjoy the time of outdoor journals. It is so great. :cheer:

I also like the outdoor grows. Its nice to not have that electric bill go up. I wish i could grow outside all year long. I just can't wait for mine to finish to see how much I'm gonna get. I'm hoping for a few pounds since i have a few plants going i think 12 if i counted right but i think its closer to 18. Everyone is more than welcome to check out my 1 seed in the ground journal. I'm still new to this game.
:thumb: I will be keeping a close eye on your journal joedaddy! ;)

Lots of fine sativa looking leaves. I do like a sativa now and then Keepem Green
Thanks a bunch NW! Hope you're well buddy :allgood:

Top of the morning to you, RL. (Or given your photos, should that be Mop of the morning?)

:thanks: for the pics - as always. Can't keep telling you how good they look - anyway you know that. I shall just point out that even your runts put my plants to shame. :)
:circle-of-love:
Good Mornings Herb from California to Greece Ted. You are so kind and great to have around. :thanks:

Nice jungle of slim sativa leaves :circle-of-love:
Yeah! I am surprised how much the KC-45 in the tent exploded since I planted it so long ago in early February. I will show a comparison shot of her. She is my beautiful plant that I have been sculpting, she means a lot to me now. :circle-of-love: One can actually see in the first picture where she flowered her main tip, she produced an under-developed gram of low quality bud in March or early April, I trimmed all of the reveg and pruned the lower flowers, she then decided to grow out and go big. Crazy stuff! :)

Before
IMG_157713.JPG

After
IMG_27917.JPG

Good morning herb my friend. Everything is looking so good in the garden. :thumb: Hope your weather is holding in the sunshine pattern. Happy Thurweedday.

Wow! Nice comparison shots. Seriously a monster lady.
Thanks so much! :circle-of-love:
Good morning herb my friend. Everything is looking so good in the garden. :thumb: Hope your weather is holding in the sunshine pattern. Happy Thurweedday.
Good Morning Herb my friend! I would say things are doing good, like I said before, not as good as last year but I knew that from the start when growing exotic sativas and different strains from Herbies. Next year I might do it a little differently ;) Weather is looking great, Sunshine and Hot. So I'm planning on getting some Sunshine glory shots of all my plants today for you guys, I try hard to please my subscribers and friends :) Hopefully we can get to the start of page 105 before then. Alright gonna go look at the plants and get ready to take the force flowers out of the chamber and get the vaporizer fired up.

Good Day :ciao:

:ciao::whoa:
Great pics as always Lester!! Love the comparison pics, I had no idea your big non-forced KC was re-vegged. Can't wait to see her flower for good this time!
:cheer:

:ciao::whoa:
Great pics as always Lester!! Love the comparison pics, I had no idea your big non-forced KC was re-vegged. Can't wait to see her flower for good this time!
:cheer:

Thank you! Sometimes it's good to reflect and admire. I seem to do that often :surf: It wasn't a total reveg though, just partially. I believe some interesting "magic" happened within the complexities of the plant. You can see how I use the screen to aid with spreading the branches, the fimmed tips that were flowering in that picture were the only flowering parts on the whole plant when it grew. It simultaneously vegetated the lower portion that I LSTed through the screen, and it flowered (to low degree) the fimmed tip. At that time I got an immense taste of the flavor of the plant, that's how I know this is the skunky phenotype of KC-45, none of my other KC-45 had terpenes like this one. Made me want to take those clones that much more. So I only had to trim the revegetation from what used to be the main two resultant fimmed branches, everything else stayed purely vegetative, it was neat! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom