Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning weed Lester. Hope your weather is giving you a break. We are heading into a wet few days with thunder storms. We can use the moisture. It's really good to hear that your grow is doing so good. Happy Tokerday my friend

First thing I learned, and it was a hard learned lesson, was that less is more and keep is simple stupid. I knocked off many a plant until I chillaxed and listened to the plants and not all the tons of info you can get from here. Now I am more selective and diagnostic about what techniques and resources I apply.
Cheers! :cheer:
Aloha Brotha Good Night :high-five:
Mahalo Cronic :hug: Good Morning and Happy Tokerday :thumb:
Good morning weed Lester. Hope your weather is giving you a break. We are heading into a wet few days with thunder storms. We can use the moisture. It's really good to hear that your grow is doing so good. Happy Tokerday my friend
Excellent Mornings Herb my friend, funny you say that because we have nice morning Sun right now, but right on the ocean is a massive cloud system moving north, we seem to be in a clearing. My vegging plants sure are loving it. :circle-of-love: I would say things are going "swimmingly" :surf: :circle-of-love:

I have been interested in Brazilian smoke since I saw this: Brazilian Haze

Morning Relaxed Lester. :ciao:

That is one gigantic cola! Interesting! Never recalled that pic was of a "Brazilian Haze"! He says it was the most powerful smoke he had in 25 years, I guess me and Gray aren't crazy after all! :rofl:

Morning Spimpster! :passitleft:

Morning Mushroom Bloom

Just wanted to show with detailed pics the inky caps that keep growing at the base of the pots. This batch is at the base of a nice and healthy Blueberry X SM plant. Doesn't get much more organic than that! It has an ancient feel to it :Namaste: Going to pick them in a couple hours because they do attract the bugs and I'm fresh out of the 203 so I need to keep them under control :surf:

IMG_27547.JPG
IMG_27555.JPG
IMG_27566.JPG
IMG_27579.JPG
IMG_27585.JPG

:ciao:

As a follow up to the previous post. I wanted to illustrate the liquification stage. This is a picture right before I picked them. They cleverly liquify their spores in what people believe is a much more efficient spore delivery system. If I would have let them sit longer the entire blob of mushrooms would have literally became a mess of inky goo and I would have seen an increase in the population in the pot. They can kill plants if there is too many I have heard. In fact, these mushrooms appear to be directly attached to the root system right underneath the main stem. These inky cap mushrooms are edible too as I have read and people have told me, I just throw them away though. Pretty cool to see the two organisms living side by side with vigor. There are bugs in the soil too. There is not much I can do about it right now. Will have to see how things progress. I know a couple of my plants were stunted from the bugs that these mushrooms attract.
IMG_27608.JPG
IMG_27596.JPG

Elegant looking shrooms, Les!

So I'm exploring 'em. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a couple more Utopia Hazes(Brazil sativa) in veg, and a Buddha Haze(Amnesia Haze x Manga Rosa) seedling, and a Nexus(Brazil sativa x Sativa blue) that'll get sprouted soon. :slide:

It's really nice to hear about your KC-45. It confirms what I experienced. :high-five:

Since you were the one to originally refocus my attention in this direction, I'm figuring it'll be safe to be lazy, and so I will likely follow the trail of strains you have been blazing... I love the UH, and was recently reading on the Manga. Beans, beans, beans! :)

Elegant looking shrooms, Les!

Since you were the one to originally refocus my attention in this direction, I'm figuring it'll be safe to be lazy, and so I will likely follow the trail of strains you have been blazing... I love the UH, and was recently reading on the Manga. Beans, beans, beans! :)

I wanna see someone grow the KC-45, if someone grew it outdoors in the ground it would be just ridiculously large. Would also be nice to see someone grow it indoors, I saw donpaul.p grew some awhile back and even did some breeding around with it I think trying to create his own autos. Was interesting to see someone else growing it, indoors albeit. Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow Not sure if you or Gray has seen this post. :peace:

I just looked at link, and the plant that DonP grew, seems pretty manageable indoors. I like bigger plants...even indoors. I've added the KC45 to my bean order, so it's just a matter of time. :cheer::peace::Namaste:

That is awesome news!! :party: :high-five:

I wanna see someone grow the KC-45, if someone grew it outdoors in the ground it would be just ridiculously large. Would also be nice to see someone grow it indoors, I saw donpaul.p grew some awhile back and even did some breeding around with it I think trying to create his own autos. Was interesting to see someone else growing it, indoors albeit. Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow Not sure if you or Gray has seen this post. :peace:

No, I hadn't seen that post. It does look completely manageable. In fact, DP said most of them were smaller than that. It looks just like yours, RL, good sign!

Good evening, RL.

Fascinating. But not what I imagined when you mentioned Inky Caps. Over here Ink(y) Caps look like their other common name, Judge's Wigs. We get loads in the lawn in autumn. Delicious. I need to find out what you've got there. *grabs mushroom bible*

Surely their incredible root systems would compete with the cannabis'? :ciao:

Good afternoon Lester. Inky caps are some nasty looking mushrooms when they turn to ink so to say. I had a friend years ago that would eat them. There was something you had to do. boil them or something like that. I passed every time he said he was going to do it and invited me over to try them. The fungi world is so beautiful and strange at the same time. Have a nice day

Right on! :high-five: It's a gift that you've given, so thank you, and GT too! Such fine peeps here. :Namaste::peace:
:cheer: :high-five:

No, I hadn't seen that post. It does look completely manageable. In fact, DP said most of them were smaller than that. It looks just like yours, RL, good sign!
Yeah, things are on track. I found caterpillar poop on a force flower plant like the minute before it had to be closed, so I have to search for that little bugger in the morning. Hope he doesn't get around too much tonight. There are a lot of whithered pistils currently as well, which I assumed was because my foliar spray was too concentrated. Almost time to juice up some nutrients to them later this week.

Good evening, RL.

Fascinating. But not what I imagined when you mentioned Inky Caps. Over here Ink(y) Caps look like their other common name, Judge's Wigs. We get loads in the lawn in autumn. Delicious. I need to find out what you've got there. *grabs mushroom bible*

Surely their incredible root systems would compete with the cannabis'? :ciao:

Good Evening buddy, I don't think the root system would compete with cannabis, because they grow at the top of the soil and feed off the matter there, but yeah I'm trying to make sure there isn't too many. They really bring the bugs with them. :ciao:

Good afternoon Lester. Inky caps are some nasty looking mushrooms when they turn to ink so to say. I had a friend years ago that would eat them. There was something you had to do. boil them or something like that. I passed every time he said he was going to do it and invited me over to try them. The fungi world is so beautiful and strange at the same time. Have a nice day
Good Evenings Weed Bee :passitleft: I think I remember someone telling me about that, I'd pass too. Not super into eating mushrooms, they are cool to study though! ;)
Thanks for link Spimp. There are some ridiculous pictures there, and I'm only on page 6!
Yeah, you have a lot to go! :)

KC-45 force flowers array
IMG_27625.JPG
IMG_27638.JPG
IMG_27647.JPG
IMG_27676.JPG

Looking mighty fine....mighty fine sir.

Thank you MikeTbob! ;)

Aloha Good Morning Bee. It is hot and clear today. Was really windy last night, but just enough for my ladies to be strengthened. The UV is super strong today so my force flowers should really enjoy it. Got to hunt down that 'pillar that in one of my ladies and getting ready to feed them a little bit. The clones off that natural KC-45 are growing so fast. Lots of errands to run today, probably go to the dispensary, get some soil, and make the magical butter oil as well. Have a good Weednesday Bee :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom