Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Happy Thurweedday Lester. :high-five:
Right back at ya buddy! :passitleft:

my outdoor just starting to flower how do you attract all those lady bugs? Spider mites are a concern

Aloha rodmed, actually I didn't attract the ladybugs. I bought them at the local hardware store (OSH). A plastic jar full for about 10$, usually it's enough to spread through the entire garden. Thanks for reminding me, gonna pick some up tomorrow. :surf:

I just got done buying a second batch. I put the first batch in the greenhouse for aphids and a week later not many LBs still around but the aphids were coming back. Second batch in and bang the aphids are gone. Peppers are a lot happier looking also. Best 20 bucks spent. :morenutes:

Good morning my fellow southern growing brother! Plants are looking amazing, but that's no surprise. Hope your still having nice weather down there. Were looking at rain today through NEXT Sunday here and you know how important direct sunlight is in the third 4th week of flowering. Hope we don't send this down your way

I just got done buying a second batch. I put the first batch in the greenhouse for aphids and a week later not many LBs still around but the aphids were coming back. Second batch in and bang the aphids are gone. Peppers are a lot happier looking also. Best 20 bucks spent. :morenutes:
Just got done deploying lady bug batch #1, they were watered and fed with a foliar spray as they were climbing up the canopy. I added a little SNS-604A for nutrients since it is kelp based they shouldn't have a problem with it ;) A little bit of yellowing and weird metabolic stuff going on with the big KC-45, she's ready to do her thing but at the mercy of mother nature. Fed her final dose of nitrogen dominant nutrients today, D&S Step 2. I also believed I have identified a female Maui Waui and female Blueberry X SM. All I need now is atleast one female Swiss Cheese. There is one I think is a male but two left to show sex. The KC-45 clones are growing like weeds, and the force flowering is looking stellar. Very very frosty buds are forming. :surf:

:bravo::joint:
Plants looking drop dead gorgeous Brudda!
Keep up the great work, i know they're gonna be some super smoke :high-five:
Thanks man, Super Vapors at least! :cheer:

Aloha Brotha Have a Great FreeWeed Day tomorrow :thumb:

Aloha my Brotha, Happy "Freeweed" Day :thumb:

Good morning my fellow southern growing brother! Plants are looking amazing, but that's no surprise. Hope your still having nice weather down there. Were looking at rain today through NEXT Sunday here and you know how important direct sunlight is in the third 4th week of flowering. Hope we don't send this down your way

Good Day, thank you for the kind words. Our state could use the water, but my plants don't want the humidity. So it's a give and take :surf:

Glad to hear it! That one really interests me. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah! The seeds were gifted to me from a friend, OG1969. He used to post a lot, he grew some wicked outdoor plants. You can see in this link where he showcases his Blueberry X SM plant. Santa Maria x Blueberry The Santa Maria is much like the KC-45 in that it is derived from a Brazilian Sativa (plancks cut) from the Amazon jungle. From what I hear, it is also very spiritual. No seeds for Santa Maria are available as far as I know it is clone only. I am still hoping this purple pheno is a female, it hasn't shown sex yet. :Namaste:

:yummy: those KCs! :yummy: Happy Sativaday, Les!

Yeah! The current force flowering batch is by far the highest quality KC I'm gonna rake in so far. Bud structure is nice and uniform and the trichomes are concentrating quickly. Thankful for some stable plants, they surely reacted very positively to the light deprivation. They just needed that extra reassurance that I needed them to flower :) Only got about ~10 grams of Blackberry left, it would be a miracle if somehow I made it last until the next harvest but who knows I may have to pick up some curated medical marijuana :rofl:

I'm also going to run out of medicine before my next harvest. I blame it on the move.

:Namaste:

Well hey that makes two of us :)

Congrats on the move my friend! :hug:

Aloha Brotha Have a Great Shatterday :high-five:

Aloha Buddy thanks so much for dropping by :passitleft: Hope you have a great night too and a relaxing weekend :surf:

Force flowers(KC-45) continuation pictures Cloudy all day and just starting to drizzle, was a tiring day with no Sun, decided to brighten things up with a little update on them :Namaste:
IMG_27029.JPG
IMG_27038.JPG
IMG_27044.JPG
IMG_27058.JPG
IMG_27069.JPG
IMG_27097.JPG
IMG_271210.JPG
IMG_27148.JPG

:ciao:

Looking absolutely splendiferous in here my friend :) and theres still weeks of flowering to go! :popcorn::bravo:

Good evening herb Lester. Just took my RSO for my inflammation in the hip. I sure seem to be helping. I dose 3 days a day. Twice with Harlequin oil and once with a heavy indica oil. Now to toke a little. Your girls are looking pretty darned nice. Been cloudy here also with high humidity. Still vegging so I'm not to concerned. Lovin the bondage. Happy Shatterday

Back
Top Bottom