Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Yes, these are very fine specimens. Glad to see the progress.

I am also using the D&S system this round. I wish I left some for a comparison. I am very happy with my results and have found John Simpson also very helpful. Great company so far. Can hardly wait to start with #3.

RL, you are generous with your time and your knowledge. :thumb::thanks:
It's the least I can do! I hope I answered your question, if not feel free to PM me about anything! :allgood:

Good afternoon Lester. Girls are looking really healthy today. :goodjob: my friend.
Good Evenings Herb my friend, it was a good day for both of us. Your ladies are looking really healthy today too. Hoping for dry and Sunny days ahead my friend :high-five:

Beautiful plants Lester. Can't wait to see what happens with that 6 ft monster!
Thank you kindly! She's not quite 6 feet since I spread her wings, but I am happy as hell with her! :circle-of-love:

Yes, these are very fine specimens. Glad to see the progress.

I am also using the D&S system this round. I wish I left some for a comparison. I am very happy with my results and have found John Simpson also very helpful. Great company so far. Can hardly wait to start with #3.
Thanks for dropping by greengrocr and for the kind words. Indeed, D&S has been a very good sponsor to us. Providing top of the line nutrients as well as really good customer service. I am still feeding and noting the results, but so far, damn good!! Was amazed at the Step 2 and how quick its nitrogen is available. Can really turn a pale yellow plant into a lush green beauty in a matter of hours, and I'm speaking from experience!! I still need to run a few plants through using only Step 3 for bloom to really get a grasp on it. So far I've been using supplements and teas, but I will run a few plants with only D&S.:passitleft:

Good Morning Sunshine. It's a beautiful day my friend and the girls are happy. Hope your day is a good one. Happy Shatterday Lester

Aloha Brotha Plants look Great And Have a Skunky Weekend :thumb:
Mahalo Brotha and Will Do! You too!! :ciao: :)

Those plants are very sexy in their bikinis in the sun and all. Hmm The Flaming Lips doing DSOTM album on Pandora, interesting.
LOL :rofl: Something like that!!! :surf:

Loving the updates.
Those plants are positively glowing in that sunlight.
Keep it hazy,
Duncan.
So glad to hear that Duncan! :Namaste:
Hi Mr. Lester.

I love regular Lemon Skunk.......the phenotype you have sounds wonderful. :bravo:
HI OMM! :ciao: Yeah, once this thing hits bloom it's gonna reek! :yummy: :circle-of-love:

Good Morning Sunshine. It's a beautiful day my friend and the girls are happy. Hope your day is a good one. Happy Shatterday Lester
Good Morning's Herb Bee! :thanks: We got some morning fog that's slowly burning off, it always seems like RIGHT when I take the plants out of the chamber at 9:45 that is when the clouds just move to the side, the Sun comes out when my plants do :) Hoping for some good growth in the next few weeks!
:high-five:
Shatterday at last! Groovy vibes coming your way Les :surf:
That KC45 is looking quite vigorous :bravo:
Good Mornings Herb Brotha! :hookah: Thanks a bunch for the groovy vibes. Always great to have you cruise through :surf:
Yeah, the KC-45 purchase alone was incredibly worth it considering it only costed ~25$ including shipping for the 10 regular seeds. And I turned out 6/10 female total. It's too bad OG1969 isn't around anymore, he would love to see the Blueberry grow. I'm excited to have my plants grow :Namaste: Have a good weekend CA :ciao:

Awesome plants Lester! Happy Shatterday!! :cheer:

your girls are fine looking ladies Lester, as usual
Hey Boz, good to see you back! :welcome: Hope all is well :Namaste:
Hey Les, your entries in the Bud of the Month Competition always look so well manicured. Perhaps...do you have any trimming advice?
Well, I know better than to submit a leafy entry :yummy:, since what we're ideally after are those plump, dense and frost revealing nuggets :surf:. But it all boils down to patience and diligence. I try to snip off all of the large and medium sized fan leaves at the petiole with the larger sized non-stick Fiskars scissors. After I get all of those off we have to deal with those really small fan leaves whose petiole is so close the lil main stem that one can either A) cut them all flush off at an angle or B) very carefully snip them out at the petiole with the smaller pair of Fiskars non-stick... depends on my mood to be honest. If I'm feeling good I'll sit there and trim them really tight and diligent, other times I'll leave a little bit of extra sugar leaf on there and get it done quicker.

I've noticed that when "cutting them all flush off at an angle" there tends leave a chlorophyll residue/aftertaste that can remain in the bud. The bud can then smell "green" in the curing jar and take a good few weeks to get out.

Certain strains trim better than others, depends on your pheno/cut , strain, lighting, environment... for example shottafire's Bubba Kush is the sought after/saviored cut of Bubba because it is so nuggy, all one has to do is clip off most the fan leaves and it's a wrap. :rollit::allgood:

Close Eyes. Picture Tree.
Open Eyes. Make tree.

:Namaste:

;) Couldn't resist Relaxed Lester. :rofl:

I wish it were that easy! :rofl:

Kids are looking great my friend. Funny that Lemon pheno your working with kind of looks like a SLH grown outside with tons of light. Hopefully your having a good deal of sun. We finally got some sun here,,, a lot even hit a 100 the other day. Well close enough for me to call it. I seen ya talking about them yellowing leaves on the clones. My little 2 cents any leave that's alive at that point in time is a good leaf. They can use any help in that stage of life. Looking good Keepem Green

Kids are looking great my friend. Funny that Lemon pheno your working with kind of looks like a SLH grown outside with tons of light. Hopefully your having a good deal of sun. We finally got some sun here,,, a lot even hit a 100 the other day. Well close enough for me to call it. I seen ya talking about them yellowing leaves on the clones. My little 2 cents any leave that's alive at that point in time is a good leaf. They can use any help in that stage of life. Looking good Keepem Green

Thanks for dropping by brother! :ciao: KC-45 does tend to have a "lemon spice" attribute; However that pheno I came across has a lot skunk in it, interesting to see it in basically a pure sativa with no known skunk lineage. Lots of sun lately. Getting full sun by about 9:30 AM till about 4 PM. Had to remove the white tent material because it was just getting too darn hot in there and causing my tops to stretch. Doing better now with the good ocean breeze. :surf: And I totally agree with many of your philosophies Mr. Wood, after all you have been doing this for 30+ years! ;) It is an honor to have you peek in on my journal my friend. :passitleft: Hope your gardens are treating you well too! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom