Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Weekly Update Aloha! :ciao: OK Let's see here, all I really want to say is that my vegetating plants are hungry and I will be preparing a bat guano tea (Dr. Earth) to serve them tomorrow, I may also need to transplant two little runt Maui Wauis into fresh soil, looks like they're not enjoying it too much right now, I will have to add in some D&S Step 1 for those lil runts. There is one really beautiful vegetating specimen that is the Blueberry, all of its stems everywhere are completely purple, and it's not a deficiency. I really hope its a girl! Big KC-45 in the tent (which is definitely female) is growing like a beast, I fed it and it responded highly, I'm trying to get the sub-branches that come off each singular branch to get some decent cellulose stored up, hopefully if those grow correctly there could be a half oz dry per branch out there. Anyway here are the pics. Enjoy :surf: :ciao:
IMG_260813.JPG
IMG_260913.JPG
IMG_261012.JPG
IMG_26119.JPG
IMG_26129.JPG
IMG_261311.JPG
IMG_261411.JPG
IMG_26158.JPG
IMG_26167.JPG
IMG_261710.JPG
IMG_26188.JPG
IMG_26195.JPG
IMG_26207.JPG
IMG_262110.JPG
IMG_26238.JPG
IMG_26248.JPG
IMG_26259.JPG
IMG_26269.JPG
IMG_26278.JPG
IMG_26297.JPG
IMG_263311.JPG

Figured might as well show a pic of that bud-on-stick nug from the Blackberry harvest before it all gets vaporized up. Really enjoying that specimen :) :Namaste:

Good afternoon Lester. Beautiful update my friend. :thumb: Girls are looking like they are healthy and enjoying the sun. :circle-of-love: Happy Days

:Namaste: Now it's officially Thursday...

Gorgeous, green and even an arty upside-down shadow. Now c'mon, Relaxed, admit that you got Annie Leibovitz in for the shoot. :circle-of-love:
Thank you kindly! You can thank my handy-dandy camera phone for the update ;)

Good afternoon Lester. Beautiful update my friend. :thumb: Girls are looking like they are healthy and enjoying the sun. :circle-of-love: Happy Days
Good Evening's Weed my friend. :hookah: Thanks for the kind words. :thanks:
Very nice...
:thanks:

What everyone else said....again! :bravo:
Much Mahalo OMM! :circle-of-love:
Beautiful! :goodjob:
Thanks buddy :high-five:

:Namaste: Now it's officially Thursday...
Happy Thurweed Day Brotha BAR! :passitleft:

Weekly Update Aloha! :ciao: OK Let's see here, all I really want to say is that my vegetating plants are hungry and I will be preparing a bat guano tea (Dr. Earth) to serve them tomorrow, I may also need to transplant two little runt Maui Wauis into fresh soil, looks like they're not enjoying it too much right now, I will have to add in some D&S Step 1 for those lil runts. There is one really beautiful vegetating specimen that is the Blueberry, all of its stems everywhere are completely purple, and it's not a deficiency. I really hope its a girl! Big KC-45 in the tent (which is definitely female) is growing like a beast, I fed it and it responded highly, I'm trying to get the sub-branches that come off each singular branch to get some decent cellulose stored up, hopefully if those grow correctly there could be a half oz dry per branch out there. Anyway here are the pics. Enjoy :surf: :ciao:
IMG_260813.JPG
IMG_260913.JPG
IMG_261012.JPG
IMG_26119.JPG
IMG_26129.JPG
IMG_261311.JPG
IMG_261411.JPG
IMG_26158.JPG
IMG_26167.JPG
IMG_261710.JPG
IMG_26188.JPG
IMG_26195.JPG
IMG_26207.JPG
IMG_262110.JPG
IMG_26238.JPG
IMG_26248.JPG
IMG_26259.JPG
IMG_26269.JPG
IMG_26278.JPG
IMG_26297.JPG
IMG_263311.JPG

Figured might as well show a pic of that bud-on-stick nug from the Blackberry harvest before it all gets vaporized up. Really enjoying that specimen :) :Namaste:

:bump:

Nice pics! I love the Sativa Shadow pic. :)

I'm speechless....

Nice description of your bud testing procedure, RL.

Very complicated and wordy; but actually simple and seat of your pants on the fly cannabis growing.

Good job overall RL, thanks for sharing.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! It is Much appreciated :Namaste: :ciao:

They are simply glorious. :circle-of-love: Happiest of gardens to you Les! :peace::Namaste:

You're too kind! :) I am very happy with things, finding the Chinese Tiger Lily's blooming yesterday, and also finding out that the Rasberry Cough in the Blackberry is a hybrid between a strain called ICE and a land-race strain from cambodia. I looked it up because I keep waking up with this really interesting flavor on my mouth, it's not nasty, it tastes like "sweet asian subtle fruit hints", I'm just blown away the taste would stay even after brushing,etc. :surf:

Aloha Brotha Great Update and a Happy FreeWeed Day :thumb:
Thanks my Brotha, have a good Freeweed Day too, I hope you have a good weekend :thumb:
:bump:

Nice pics! I love the Sativa Shadow pic. :)

Thanks! On occasion I like to do some shadow pics :) I made a very spiritual post about it in my Winter Grow I'll have to go see if I can find it lol :surf: PS, Thanks for the positive ID for my Tiger Lillies :high-five:

Notes
Today is such a nice day, and I feel less rushed by things. I woke up and fed the 10-3-1 Dr. Earth premium grade all American bat guano with 7 strains of bacteria infused, I fed it to all my vegetating plants. This is the kind of thing that causes soil infestations for me if gone-unchecked, so I wouldn't be surprised if I need to continually be spraying the SNS-203 to fend them off. So far so good. Oh in other news I transplanted 2 of the Critical femmed and 2 Blueberries into larger pots, I removed a runt MW from a 7 gallon pot and put it into a 3-4 -gallon terracotta. I then put the larger Swiss Cheese into the big pot, I figured I might as well put something in there that's gonna grow! My yields are almost completely dependent on the weather for the next 30 days. We'll see how these little veggers treat me! Par for planting on July 1st is about 2 ounces dried per plant by the end. Ok end of notes :surf:

KC-45 "Lemon Skunk Phenotype" female and her Clones

Just wanted to show a picture of the plant after it's been fed and watered, and the clones are looking great! Finally starting to grow, they got sunburned a little bit too. Mind you they were completely rooted outdoors. :surf:
IMG_263811.JPG
IMG_26397.JPG

A few shots of the assorted veggers :morenutes:
IMG_263614.JPG
IMG_263711.JPG

:ciao:

'Evening RL. :love: Quick question - I notice that you've trimmed many of the leaves of your clones. Is that part of the process of cloning (I'm not nearly there yet) or are you cutting off the sunburn (which you know I've suffered from - it's my fair skin, dear)? And if it's the sunburn, are you doing it for aesthetic or practical purposes? OK, sorry, that's two questions. :thanks:

Teddy, when we clone, we trim all of the bottom leaves off completely and only leave the uppermost tip and its accompanying leaves to grow.

With your second question, you're pretty much right, but I didn't cut any sun burned leaves off, there were 1-2 small sunburned leaves on each plant that yellowed and fell off. If you look closely you can see a few more, I'm not worried though. The reason they got sunburned is because of the molecules of water inside the humidity dome focused the photons into a concentrated beam and burned them.

Anyway, So happy I got clones of the lemon skunk phenotype! :cheer:

Teddy, when we clone, we trim all of the bottom leaves off completely and only leave the uppermost tip and its accompanying leaves to grow.

With your second question, you're pretty much right, but I didn't cut any sun burned leaves off, there were 1-2 small sunburned leaves on each plant that yellowed and fell off. If you look closely you can see a few more, I'm not worried though. The reason they got sunburned is because of the molecules of water inside the humidity dome focused the photons into a concentrated beam and burned them.

Anyway, So happy I got clones of the lemon skunk phenotype! :cheer:

RL, you are generous with your time and your knowledge. :thumb::thanks:

Good afternoon Lester. Girls are looking really healthy today. :goodjob: my friend.

Back
Top Bottom