Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Lester do you have or know where the procedure is for washing buds with the threat of mold. I know it's hyd. peroxide , lemon and clean water. buttt

Follow the link here for your recipe. Bud Washing

But, I believe it is only really effective towards powder mold (the H2O2), and not internal mold (such as botrytis).

Hope this helps! :Namaste:

Hey les I've been lurking in the bushes just wanted to come out and say high.

Hey Brotha! :high-five:

Lurking in the bushes, never a bad thing around here. :rofl: :volcano-smiley:

Aloha :surf:

:geek: :roorrip: :allgood:

Thanks Lester. :thanks: I found it after I asked you. Just got done doing the three step. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning herb Lester. Sun is shinning and I'm happy. Be happy my friend. :volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley:

Good morning herb Lester. Sun is shinning and I'm happy. Be happy my friend. :volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley:

That's great! Have an awesome day up there my friend! :circle-of-love:

More fresh pics from today (with captions)

Here's some pics of Zilla's sister reflowering.

IMG_37441.JPG
IMG_37528.JPG
IMG_37537.JPG

Here's a shot of some freshly harvested Swiss Cheese, and here's a quote talking about it "To achieve the internationally recognized strain, Nirvana bred a male Nepalese x Swiss Skunk strain named Swiss Miss with the renowned female UK Cheese strain." This stuff smells incredible, I'm definitely growing this one again.
IMG_37454.JPG

Some more freshly harvested Zilla clone
IMG_37498.JPG
IMG_37515.JPG

Re-potted with D&S step 1 into larger pots (recycled soil), and gave out some of their first training lessons. Foilar sprayed with SNS-311/SNS-604A
IMG_37545.JPG
IMG_37553.JPG
IMG_37569.JPG
IMG_37578.JPG
IMG_37589.JPG

hey lester,
looks great again
seems you have a great journal, im gonna have to pay more attention to your updates. the swiss cheese will be nice im sure. funny, I always avoided "cheese" strains because I thought they sounded like they would taste funky. since then, ive found that they taste awesome, in a great funky way! enjoy man!
thanks again for all the quick help identifying my aphids and figuring out pest control options, I can happily and truthfully say there are only a few tonight compared to a couple nights ago. thanks again, enough of my aphid issue on your thread now, lol

Good evening weed Lester. The reveg is looking great and the little ones are getting a taste of manners. :geek: It's going to be an interesting grow for the winter. Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

Still growing, eh? :high-five:

hey lester,
looks great again
seems you have a great journal, im gonna have to pay more attention to your updates. the swiss cheese will be nice im sure. funny, I always avoided "cheese" strains because I thought they sounded like they would taste funky. since then, ive found that they taste awesome, in a great funky way! enjoy man!
thanks again for all the quick help identifying my aphids and figuring out pest control options, I can happily and truthfully say there are only a few tonight compared to a couple nights ago. thanks again, enough of my aphid issue on your thread now, lol

I always enjoyed the Cheese, especially properly grown outdoor organic Cheese. But this stuff is special, being Swiss and all. The Nepalese part of it is supposed to be mold-resistant. That's part of the reason I chose the strain. Knock on wood, I have not seen any botrytis all year :) I can't wait to vape this stuff when it's dry. I know it's gonna have me wanting more :yummy:

PS About the updates, most of the fun is over now, since I've been harvesting herbs since May, but I have recapped almost the entire journals worth of updates into a series of posts which only go back to the past 7 pages.

Good evening weed Lester. The reveg is looking great and the little ones are getting a taste of manners. :geek: It's going to be an interesting grow for the winter. Happy Days :volcano-smiley:
Good Mornings Herb brotha Bee! Hopefully I can get get this revegger kicked into gear. She's looking better and better as each day goes by. Each site becoming more prounounced. What a sight to see this thing flower again. I think next year I will be doing a complete round of revegetation on my initially harvested force flowers (June/July). Next year should be interesting :volcano-smiley:

Still growing, eh? :high-five:
Absolutely! Going to grow right through the winter :) It never freezes here. :surf:

Some pics showing the LST-bounce-back of the veggers.

IMG_37648.JPG
IMG_37656.JPG
IMG_37665.JPG
IMG_37676.JPG
IMG_37686.JPG

:allgood:

Aloha Buba
hay Budder I was wondering will one be doing a winter garden as well this year?? The bounce backs are looking like they are doing very well
Have a great day Shanti shanti shanti :goodjob:

Aloha Jaga.

Yes, I will just keep on growing and just see what happens. Hopefully I can get enough light for them to flower properly, but would have to put them on the back deck where it is more elevated for the Sun. I figure what's the worst that could happen is that I end up with crappy herb. Haha, we'll see what happens though. I'm excited for next year already lol :surf:

Mahalo and thanks for dropping by my friend! :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

Aloha Jaga.

Yes, I will just keep on growing and just see what happens. Hopefully I can get enough light for them to flower, but would have to put them on the back deck where it is more elevated for the Sun. I figure what's the worst that could happen is that I end up with crappy herb. Haha, we'll see what happens though. I'm excited for next year already lol :surf:

Mahalo and thanks for dropping by my friend! :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

You could start them indoors ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom