Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Aloha Brotha Gratz man Looks Great :thumb: :high-five: :volcano-smiley:
Aloha bro! Thanks for clicking through :) Happy Tokerday :cheer:
Aloha Shanti Buba
that got me excited I have an apple jack seed maybe when my next one is completed I had 2 just pop today :high-five:
Hi Jaga my friend. There is nothing like some sour apple herbs that are potent. Real yummy stuff :yummy:

Thank you
is it a very big plant I cant remember if it was that or the fact that the guide info said HANDLE WITH CARE:reading420magazine: I think it was the latter Sativa always gets me right there but it gives me a bit of Paranoia ,, I hoped I was over that :Namaste:

Thank you
is it a very big plant I cant remember if it was that or the fact that the guide info said HANDLE WITH CARE:reading420magazine: I think it was the latter Sativa always gets me right there but it gives me a bit of Paranoia ,, I hoped I was over that :Namaste:

From the smell of this Swiss Cheese plant I got, the smell alone makes me want to grow more of this stuff next year. Wow. It is something special! I'm thinking the ultimate keepers from this year that I will try again next year are gonna be Blueberry x Santa Maria as well as this Swiss Cheese. :surf:

Aloha :volcano-smiley:

wow, someday Id like to grow like you. Those buds are huge!

"BTW the Swiss Cheese that's in the last 2 pics smells out of this world, I may have to grow more of that one."
Don't you wish you could find a way to bottle up those scents! :peace:

Just thought I'd toss up this pic from last year. These were some nice buds on these plants. Strain was Hong Kong OG (which is unique to me as far as I know). A dispensary had an accidental pollination of their top shelf OG with a strain called Hong Kong from Colorado (Sensi Star x Sour D). They had these top shelf nuggets loaded with seeds. So when I got an 8th for 25$ last year, I scored about 80 seeds of really interesting OG. And this is what I turned it into.

On the right is a mother plant, and on the left is her clone. Pretty cool huh? :surf:

This herb in particular was really skunky, and attained a very peppery/black pepper flavor. It was really dank herb, it's a pity not to be growing it at the moment, might have to go back to the old roots soon :)

Update510_01240.jpg
IMG_28801.jpg
Update510_01246.jpg

And if you notice, the pot on the left was the same one Zilla was growing through. :rofl:

Good evening weed Lester. That something OG is a great looking plant and the nugs are crazy to look at. Happy Tokerday :volcano-smiley:

Congrats on the completion of Zilla Lest...

I was thinking; Since we make herbal tea out of the big Ginger roots, why not try it with those big roots of Zilla?

wow, someday Id like to grow like you. Those buds are huge!

"BTW the Swiss Cheese that's in the last 2 pics smells out of this world, I may have to grow more of that one."
Don't you wish you could find a way to bottle up those scents! :peace:

I'm glad I could inspire you a little bit! And yeah I wish I could bottle these scents and save them for ever. The fresh scents are to die for! Crazy how much the flavors change throughout the entire process into curing. Sometimes its like completely different. :yummy:

Froooooooooooooohhhhsteeeeehhh my friend.

:)

Good evening weed Lester. That something OG is a great looking plant and the nugs are crazy to look at. Happy Tokerday :volcano-smiley:

Good Evening weed brother Bee! Yeah I really did enjoy that HK OG :volcano-smiley: Have a good one.

Congrats on the completion of Zilla Lest...

I was thinking; Since we make herbal tea out of the big Ginger roots, why not try it with those big roots of Zilla?
Thanks BAR!

Well, the picture you put was the stems, assuming you ment the roots.... I'd still be skeptical, but it is certainly a novelty concept. You don't see roots like that too often I don't think. Perhaps there was something medicinal in the roots, but it's not for sure like we know the ginger roots are, with compounds like gingerol - Gingerol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Definitely novelty.... ;)

Beautiful nugs!

Thanks brotha! :volcano-smiley:

Lester, do you know?
Are these aphids?
I got me a fast moving infestation I'm dealing with.
Thank you in advance, if I wasn't trying to find the answer really quick I wouldn't bug ya..
image14625.jpg
image14624.jpg

Yes, they appear to be a larger phenotype and/or close relative of the aphids. They will suck the juice from the plants.

You could blast them off with the jet function on the hose, and then spray some lovely SNS-217 or SNS-203 to fend them off. That's what I'd do :)

Thank you for quick reply! +reps
Are the SNS products you mentioned just essential oils I could make or are they more than that and worth the extra money? A little unnerving but I'm sure it can be handled before they get on my cannabis plants, they love arugula and I'm going to get rid of that and use a combo of clover and chives next, I read both of those repel aphids.

Thanks again, owe ya one.

They are essential oil based, and perhaps you could rig something up that would be half as good.

In my humble opinion, these products are like liquid gold and, though expensive, have proven to me to be well worth it. They are really effective products and are safe to use.

If you are able to properly emulsify your oil + water mixture, you may be able to replicate a DIY version of their products (given the MSDS component list).

Anyway, I know that if I had that little aphid problem in my garden it would be completely resolved, and quick (by blasting them off and hitting them hard with the 203 or 217). It would be a non-issue for me.

Hope this helps brother :Namaste:

Ok ill go about trying to figure out some DIY essential oil blend later... Lol. I got issues now so, ill spring for a product that will work for me. Small price to pay to preserve the 3/4's of a pound of buds I anticipate this run. Thanks lester!

Ok ill go about trying to figure out some DIY essential oil blend later... Lol. I got issues now so, ill spring for a product that will work for me. Small price to pay to preserve the 3/4's of a pound of buds I anticipate this run. Thanks lester!

No problem, hope you get it sorted out soon! :volcano-smiley:

You the man!
I saw you were online and I thought, here's a guy who must know about pests, with all the outdoor growing you do. Here's a great example of why I value being a member here.

One more question, I don't have the ability to spray plants in my attic with hose. And they aren't coming out of the room until they are chopped down. So... Would you recommend I just use the SNS product as recommended on the bottle? Looking at MSDS (thanks) the only difference I see is the 203 has clove oil in addition to the other stuff. I guess ill go with that one then? I sadly can't afford both products. I'm broke as a joke atm.

Looks like white flies but that doesn't matter. Still a pain and will suck you dry. Lester has the anwser

Back
Top Bottom