Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

The roots... u just cannot stop them :)

Wow, nature wants to nature I guess, haha! Looks like no one is going to go over, in the soil estimate. :)

Hell of a plant Les, hope she's exceptional smoke :volcano-smiley:

Yeah man those roots are really cool , I am amazed by that plant. Looks like some root vegetables right there. Yeah, forget about the estimates. My mistake guys LOL :rofl: Yeah one hell of a plant. I've been puffing her. What I can say so far (without the cure) is that these buds are potent and put out a powerful and interesting high. Really a solid puff, it's gooped with resin and just lasts forever in the vape bowls. Now, the flavor isn't exactly the absolute BEST, but what do I expect, I just spent 2 weeks puffing some of the best tasting weed on the planet lol (BB x SM) forgive me if I sound arrogant, but that DJ shorts BB must be well known for a reason :)
Anyway, it does smell tropical and fruity in the jar, it's kind of interesting, never had a KC plant like this, definitely is a unique pheno! Will do a more detailed report on it as it cures.

lol skeletal fragments
Aloha To you Brotha and a Great weekend everything looks great :thumb:

Haha hey if one person got a kick out of that I did my job :) Thanks for dropping by the Lester Lounge and hope you have one hell of a weekend my friend!! :circle-of-love: Same for you all!

What Cronic said! :Namaste:

Something smells fishy!!! :surf: :)

The roots... u just cannot stop them :)
Right?? Plants are like parasites to the Earth, what they will do to survive! How incredible is that... :adore:

Out with the Old , In with the New. :surf:
IMG_36664.JPG
IMG_36676.JPG
IMG_36687.JPG
IMG_36695.JPG

Look at them beauties. Good evening herb Lester. The crop is thinning out but I think you said you were going to try and grow through the winter hours. Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

Look at them beauties. Good evening herb Lester. The crop is thinning out but I think you said you were going to try and grow through the winter hours. Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

Good Evening Bee. Yeah! We're gonna try and go strong all year and see what happens. (It never freezes here) Hopefully will get this reflowering KC to finish up by December. Real interested to see it flower. The fall stuff is just an experiment. Stoked to start all new from fresh next year :surf:

Aloha Brotha hope the weekend is going well
new ones look good new is good :thumb:

Aloha Brotha hope the weekend is going well
new ones look good new is good :thumb:

Howdy Cronic :ciao: I'm interested in the Critical now, it's looking like it'll be a good producer and putting out some nice stink. Who knows though ;)

Have a great Skunkday brotha :thumb:

Aloha Gardening made to LOOK easy by the Buba
seriously amazing root system an such a wonderfull few updates I have driven through hey I hope you get more of the Maria

Good Day Jaga. Thanks for the kind words! I suppose mother nature makes it look easy for me :) A little bit of LST and some good weather will go a long way :surf: Glad you got a kick out of the recent updates and root system. There was a lot of updates in the past 3 pages. I think I bombarded ya'll with updates :rofl:

Have a great Skunkday people! :volcano-smiley:

Good morning Lester. It's Skunkday and time to relax as you always state. Have a great day my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Good morning Lester. It's Skunkday and time to relax as you always state. Have a great day my friend. :volcano-smiley:

Right on brother! :allgood: The revegger is flowering again! Pistil growths taking place and elongation of stems with consolidated bud sites coming in :party: I'm stoked :surf: Gonna get her a Dr. Earth 4-5-4 tea brewing today and gonna serve it to her tomorrow :volcano-smiley:

That's great Lester. She is looking really nice and now I bet she is to drool over. That is definitely Happy Days. :volcano-smiley::goodjob:

Ok I gotta post this. What ya'll think about this plant from last year? I dunno the strain of it, but it smelled like SOUR CANDY APPLES (extremely high fruit level). It was absolutely one of the best tasting weeds I've ever came across. Absolutely on par with the Blueberry. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and draw one of her seeds out of my mystery sativa stash from which I found her. I looked it up online and "Sour Apple" is the only thing I could relate it to, which is a cross between Pure Kush and Sour Diesel.

But when I heard there was this strain called "Cassius" something or other - Norcaliwoods rocking that one I think. Anyway supposed to smell like Apple Jacks or Apples.

This is the stuff I'm after again too, what a diamond in the rough that herb was guys.

Update510_01153.jpg
Update510_01247.jpg

And now that I have had what I believe to be official Maui Waui, I am 99.9% sure that this plant below was Maui Waui (very very sweet and floral) that I drew from my mystery sativa variety stash (which has many other amazing strains, such as multiple purple varieties that I've grown.)
Update510_01436.jpg

OK my main point with this post other than my little MW tangent, was that I think the re-flowering KC Pheno #5 is gonna look like a mini version of the Sour Apple plant. Pretty sweet and symmetrical :surf: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Aloha :Namaste:

HMMMMMMMM reminiscing of things like those is nothing but delicious. Love it. :high-five:

those are some wicked buds man!
Mahalo! :)
HMMMMMMMM reminiscing of things like those is nothing but delicious. Love it. :high-five:

Yeah I try not to go off on too many of those tangents :rofl:

Let's keep this journal back on track with some fresh pics :)

KC-45 Pheno 5 (reveg-->reflower)
IMG_36726.JPG
IMG_36737.JPG
IMG_36744.JPG
IMG_36754.JPG
IMG_36762.JPG
IMG_36771.JPG
IMG_36783.JPG
IMG_36795.JPG

BTW the Swiss Cheese that's in the last 2 pics smells out of this world, I may have to grow more of that one. :yummy: :surf:

Just wondering Mr. Lester.....How can you be Relaxed with all the stuff you have growing at once.......Just wondering Brother! :Namaste:

HI OMM! :ciao:

Hope you're having a great evening. :Namaste:

Not too much growing at the moment, as Bee said the crop is thinning out, but still got a few things going here and there.

But when shit hits the fan during the middle of the growing season (for me June/July) it can be pretty hectic having to deal with the perfect and manual force flower schedule (bringing them in/out at the same time every single day), as well as maintaining the full planter bed of natural flowers and growing specimens, some of which I may decide I want to force flower it or not. The planter bed is just my little natural vegetative area where I decide what plants I want to force flower for early harvests. The rest just flowers naturally :surf:

Nature does all the work (well, most of it) :)

Back
Top Bottom