Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

They already are.

Those are the plants (for winter) depicted under the CFLs :allgood:

Either I'm super stoned.... or that totally looked like a patio... Hahaha
Went back and looked and that is definitely indoors lol I was wondering how you were getting them to re veg outdoors man. Thought about cfls outside so they get a constant light, or half and half day light then inside. My mind was runnin lol

...that makes more sense.

Either I'm super stoned.... or that totally looked like a patio... Hahaha
Went back and looked and that is definitely indoors lol I was wondering how you were getting them to re veg outdoors man. Thought about cfls outside so they get a constant light, or half and half day light then inside. My mind was runnin lol

...that makes more sense.

Well, initially for the revegged KC-45 that is in the tent now, when it got harvested in August from force flowering, it was only getting like 8 hours of light per day, and then when I left it outside for about a few weeks or so, it revegetated all those tender shoots, and I knew that if I did not supplement it for atleast a few weeks with the CFL's that they'd prolly flower immaturely. So I did help her out a bit with some extra CFL before I tossed her "back out into the wild".

But yeah it's inside, and that's where I'll start a lot of my new plants for the Spring crop.

Dab to ya :roorrip:

The good thing about this KC-45 is that it performs really well in cloudy/cool conditions. Even though it's all fogged in/cloudy, she'll be perked up as if it's regular weather. That is partially why I chose the strain in the first place, supposed to be able to grow resinous buds in low-light scenarios. So it should be the perfect strain for such late finishing flowers. :surf:

Took me a whil . It I'm finally caught up. I'd just like to say that does buds look so tasty! I don't get it, I honestly don't think I have ever seen a bud that I wanted to smoke this badly.../WELL DONE MY FRIEND....WELL DOINE
Garden looks amazing too :cheer:

The good thing about this KC-45 is that it performs really well in cloudy/cool conditions. Even though it's all fogged in/cloudy, she'll be perked up as if it's regular weather. That is partially why I chose the strain in the first place, supposed to be able to grow resinous buds in low-light scenarios. So it should be the perfect strain for such late finishing flowers. :surf:
With that said Overlord, I was wondering if my Fire Escape girl Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) will be able to finish outdoors. Our temps now don't get higher than 70F and at night drop as low as 50F.

Here's how her buds are looking; frosty but no amber in sight. About 50/50 clear/cloudy...

IMG_20141011_1_.jpg

Aloha Brotha Plants Look Great Happy Shatterday :high-five:
Thanks man! You too :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :high-five:
Took me a whil . It I'm finally caught up. I'd just like to say that does buds look so tasty! I don't get it, I honestly don't think I have ever seen a bud that I wanted to smoke this badly.../WELL DONE MY FRIEND....WELL DOINE
Garden looks amazing too :cheer:
Hey thank you so much for taking the time to catch up. It sounds like it was worth it! :) Thanks :thanks:

With that said Overlord, I was wondering if my Fire Escape girl Pepé Le Pew (Skunk) will be able to finish outdoors. Our temps now don't get higher than 70F and at night drop as low as 50F.

Here's how her buds are looking; frosty but no amber in sight. About 50/50 clear/cloudy...

Looks like she'll find a way to finish whether mother nature permits or not ;) Just try to get away with as many of those 70F days as you can brother! :ciao: :surf:

Thanxx Lest...

Hi Relaxed.

Congrats on your harvest man, that Swiss Cheese looks like fire. :yummy:
Your whole garden is looking great, keep it up.
Cheers.;)

Hi StealthG! Thanks a bunch :circle-of-love: Yeah, I am so excited to vape the Swiss Cheese, the stuff I cut should be dry by tomorrow. I have not even tried this stuff and I'm sold on it :rofl:

Thanks for the kind words, the Sister of Zilla is growing like exactly that :surf:

Figured I'd toss up a little Morning Update on some of the things around the garden and some herbs.

A morning shot of that KC-45 (Pheno 5 Reveg)! She's reaching for the sky right now.
IMG_37694.JPG

Check out the form on the Blueberry x Santa Maria!
IMG_37706.JPG
IMG_37765.JPG

Here's that Critical (herbies freebee), Stealthgrow has some of this so hopefully mine looks as good as his :)
IMG_37714.JPG

A couple of curing KC-45 Pheno 6 nuggets, not bad for a landrace strain!
IMG_37728.JPG

Lastly, here's a shot of some still drying Swiss Cheese, you can see why I'm about to be all over this herb :volcano-smiley: It smells so damn good.
IMG_37744.JPG

:peacetwo::surf:

Ok so there was a couple of small nugs of the Swiss Cheese dry enough to grind after 2 days of drying. Fresh as could be.

And I'm barely able to type this, that stuff was the bomb-diggity. The potency and flavor, it's everything I've been looking for to have in a strain arsenal. This stuff is exceptional pot. Hands down. :adore:

Nice...

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. flying below the radar but higher than the moon. OH YEA :high-five::yummy::volcano-smiley:

Hi there Lester! :) Good to see you've been as busy as I've been! The coming fall crop looks great, (wow that pine spice reveg is going crazy!) Zilla's cured buds look awesome, and I'm glad to hear the Swiss Cheese hit the spot for you! I've always loved cheese strains, but yeah I also avoided them at first like Corgie lol. I think its a misnomer lol, the last thing I taste when smoking some good Cheese, is cheese. :laughtwo:

It's a good life :love: especially for outdoor growers right about now. Take care! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom