Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

great to hear you like that cheese so much...I love cheese strains :)

the buds and plants look GRADE A+:goodjob:

That's a big 10-4 good buddy. flying below the radar but higher than the moon. OH YEA :high-five::yummy::volcano-smiley:

Good Mornings Herb! It's a new day. :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:
I, being quite medicated myself, enjoyed hearing that the swiss cheese hit you right, too bad we couldn't share a bong>>
Yeah, it smells exactly like "Snowcap" if you have eve heard of that :)

Hi there Lester! :) Good to see you've been as busy as I've been! The coming fall crop looks great, (wow that pine spice reveg is going crazy!) Zilla's cured buds look awesome, and I'm glad to hear the Swiss Cheese hit the spot for you! I've always loved cheese strains, but yeah I also avoided them at first like Corgie lol. I think its a misnomer lol, the last thing I taste when smoking some good Cheese, is cheese. :laughtwo:

It's a good life :love: especially for outdoor growers right about now. Take care! :hug:

Yeah! It is a good time for outdoor growers ;) Thanks for cruising through :surf: I'm impressed with the reveg/reflowering KC, this plant is looking like its definitely gonna be more beautiful than the first harvest. :cheer: Oh and like I said to COorganics, the Swiss Cheese doesn't smell like traditional Cheese as much as it does a strain called "Snowcap". Reminds me of it for sure. I'm loving this stuff for sure. :circle-of-love:
great to hear you like that cheese so much...I love cheese strains :)

the buds and plants look GRADE A+:goodjob:

Hey thanks for cruising through and for the kind words mate :) Much appreciated. :Namaste:

A couple of reposts for this page with some pics that I like

IMG_37515.JPG
IMG_37537.JPG
IMG_37744.JPG
IMG_37765.JPG

Sprayed Zilla's sister with Azamax yesterday evening after I found a few worm larvae in the bottom canopy, they were very small white worms. White worms = BAD so hopefully I got anything I missed with my manual inspection. Flowering sites are looking really really nice, they should make a lot of progress in the next few days.

Good morning weed Lester. I see you still have to be in full combat mode fighting to fight. :welldone: The sun is shinning here but I think this may be the last for awhile. May be may or june next year. Happy Munchday :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. I see you still have to be in full combat mode fighting to fight. :welldone: The sun is shinning here but I think this may be the last for awhile. May be may or june next year. Happy Munchday :volcano-smiley:
Good Day Bee, about to fire up the vape for some action. :volcano-smiley: It feels good to have meds jarred up and curing while more buds are a growing. Out with the old and in with the new! Hard to imagine you won't have very much Sun till June or May, that's got to effect a person to some extent. I think we have like 329/365 days out of the year are Sunny for us down here in Socal. Pretty big difference lol. :surf:

Aloha Brotha Good day and Good Weed to you :high-five:

Hey Brotha Good Day and Good Weed back to You! :high-five: Let's puff one out spiritually and virtually. :volcano-smiley:

Happy Tuesday Les! That Swiss Cheese looks delish!

Good Mornings Herb RC! Yeah, I'm really stoked to grow more of this herb. I think I only have a couple seeds left or so. That will entail doing some cloning. Probably gonna get them started soon :surf:

Good day weed Lester. That Swiss Cheese sound wicked. I waiting for the Chernobyl to cure. I had a small bud the other night, 4 hits and I was down walking on the moon. :laughtwo::laughtwo: Time to taste a little herb :volcano-smiley:

Good day weed Lester. That Swiss Cheese sound wicked. I waiting for the Chernobyl to cure. I had a small bud the other night, 4 hits and I was down walking on the moon. :laughtwo::laughtwo: Time to taste a little herb :volcano-smiley:
Hello Bee. I wish I could form more thoughts about the Swiss Cheese and its flavor. I do know the high is incredible in all aspects, I'm just having trouble forming the words that best describe it's smell/flavor. I need some more time :yummy: :volcano-smiley: If anyone has ever tried legit Snocap, it reminds me of that for sure!

Oh and I'm glad to hear the Chernobyl is promising. It was looking that way already though huh buddy? :passitleft:

Wow Lester, that's one big Cola of fire. I didn't realize how big it was until you put that remote up beside it. Damn, I gotta order me some of those seeds.:yummy:

Wow Lester, that's one big Cola of fire. I didn't realize how big it was until you put that remote up beside it. Damn, I gotta order me some of those seeds.:yummy:

Mahalo buddy! Grab some Swiss Cheese while your at it. Blackberry is certainly a very very delicious strain that I will definitely be growing again. :Namaste:

Love the cola Pic Brotha
Aloha and have a Great Tomorrow

Hi there Cronic! :ciao:

Aloha and thank you! You have a great Weednesday too. I am toking one up with you and OMM in the spiritual world. :volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom