IMG_35895.JPG
IMG_35906.JPG
IMG_35914.JPG
IMG_35928.JPG
IMG_35936.JPG
IMG_35944.JPG
IMG_35955.JPG
IMG_35968.JPG

:yahoo::love::bravo::high-five::volcano-smiley::cheer::party::hippy::party::adore::volcano-smiley:
Congrats on your harvest my Relaxed Friend!! ...I have to spread around some reps before giving you more Lol.

:volcano-smiley::slide::slide::slide::woohoo::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: Nice harvest Lester and more to come?

:yahoo::love::bravo::high-five::volcano-smiley::cheer::party::hippy::party::adore::volcano-smiley:
Congrats on your harvest my Relaxed Friend!! ...I have to spread around some reps before giving you more Lol.

Thanks SoilGirl my friend! :circle-of-love:

:volcano-smiley::slide::slide::slide::woohoo::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: Nice harvest Lester and more to come?

Ty :)

Yeah all of this has not been cut yet, did not have enough time before dinner to cut it and too cold and wet to do more bud washing right now. :volcano-smiley:

For tomorrow to cut

IMG_35884.JPG

:surf:

AWWWWWW poor Zilla! But....... YAY Lester! Nice harvest dood!;) How are your fingers feeling today?

Ok everybody, PARTY at Lesters house!:high-five:

Yeah my hand muscles were hurting last night but feeling better this morning.

Got ounces of weed to trim by myself today so lots of work ahead of me! Fixing to get this thing harvested and washed.

Gonna get it done and relax.

Good Day :volcano-smiley:

Nice grow, been lurking your journal for awhile. Congrats on the harvest :high-five:
Thanks for lurking and thanks for the kind words! :thanks:

Outstanding buds Lester, Congratz on the Harvest

Mahalo brotha! :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Secondary Harvest Just finished working in the garden since 9 AM, took about 4 hours to trim the middle canopy. (Took 2 hours yesterday to trim the tops). Finally relaxing. Left the lower canopy to grow out for another week (you will see what is left pictured in this update), and just watered Zilla. I can say for certainty that I just harvested some upper shelf meds. Dense as rocks and smells absolutely fantastic and fruity.

IMG_35995.JPG
IMG_36008.JPG
IMG_36053.JPG
IMG_36074.JPG
IMG_36086.JPG
IMG_36092.JPG
IMG_36102.JPG
IMG_36126.JPG
IMG_36134.JPG
IMG_36144.JPG
IMG_36184.JPG
IMG_36195.JPG

Oh and it's worth mentioning I literally found ZERO budworms and ZERO budrot. I am so blessed this year! :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love:

OH, well done, Sir. Well done. Quite outstanding and tremendous to see. Especially those shots of all the buds laid out on white sacking. Oh my ears and whiskers. I'm all a-tremble.

Mahalo Teddy. :high-five: :volcano-smiley:

Some eye candy

Maui Waui (much better pheno than the last one! LOL) Very sweet smelling and floral. I believe I grew a plant last year that was part of the mystery sativas, and I think it was a MW, same weed as this I swear! :surf:
IMG_36213.JPG
IMG_36223.JPG

A few KC-45 Pheno #6 shots
IMG_36236.JPG
IMG_36243.JPG
IMG_36254.JPG

:peacetwo:

Congrats on your harvest Overlord...

Congrats on your harvest Overlord...

Mahalo brotha! And I just wanna make a note that the Maui pictured above may look premature, but it's actually nice 'n ripe. Prolly coulda gone another couple days but I decided to take it down, the plant was tiny as hell and it's just ment as a sample anyway. :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :surf:

Stoked for the revegger KC, should be one really nice looking plant once she gets into bloom. :Namaste:

Congrats Lester! Bud pictures look picture perfect:cheer:

Thank you kindly! :volcano-smiley:

Chronological Sequence Shots

Two things in this post. The first one is the before/afters of the revegger. Second one is the before/afters of Zilla harvest

Revegging/reflowering KC-45 Pine Spice, Pheno #5

BEFORE (That harvest was in August)
IMG_31359.JPG

Groomed for reveg ( I actually harvested those flowers after 1 week post harvest, I left the nodes and little fan leaves to grow.
IMG_31494.JPG

After Reveg. (recent)
IMG_35593.JPG

And now she's gonna flower again (this time naturally though - remember she was force flowered originally), should be real interesting :)

Zilla BEFORE Tops Harvested

IMG_35806.JPG
IMG_35818.JPG
IMG_35846.JPG

Zilla AFTER only the TOPS were harvested
IMG_35884.JPG

Zilla AFTER middle canopy was harvested
IMG_36008.JPG

And I am letting those bottom buds grow out for another week to finish up properly, supposed to warm up good again, should suit well for everything. She was watered yesterday for the first time in a while (dried out for initial harvests). I'll either use those popcorn nugs in the vape or perhaps make a nice big batch of oil. Will think about it :volcano-smiley: Ok just wanted to clarify/reshow kind of what happened. Was a long weekend, especially with some other lifely madness.

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom