Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

:party::party::yummy::yummy::party::party::volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley: Need I say more. Yea I need to. Great harvest my friend. That is going to fill a lot of the pretzel jars. Happy Munchday

Great harvest & beautiful buds RL. Will miss the ongoing Zilla pics....had affectionately gotten used to seeing her growth & development the past few months.

Thank you so much! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed watching her grow as long as I did! Hard to imagine she was alive for a full 8 months! :Namaste: Mahalo for the kind words, I try! :)

:party::party::yummy::yummy::party::party::volcano-smiley::yummy::volcano-smiley: Need I say more. Yea I need to. Great harvest my friend. That is going to fill a lot of the pretzel jars. Happy Munchday

Mahalo brotha Bee! I feel a sense of accomplishment for sure. It's nice when things come together perfectly. I tried a popcorn sample of Zilla this morning and the high it gave me was quite unique and different. A little uppity, but leveled off to a more heavy high. Should be real interesting to see what happens with the flavors as it cures (still drying tho). :surf:

Good Evenings Weed to all! :ciao:

Congrats on your harvest of the KC-45 Pine Spice Overlord...

Congrats on your harvest of the KC-45 Pine Spice Overlord...

Thanks, though that plant's first and only harvest (so far) was a good while ago :) Vaped it all up a while ago too lol :volcano-smiley:

Well then you have to excuse my focus. I'm high as all get out right about now so congrats on the re-veg.

Congrats Les! Zilla was a thing of real beauty, a rare specimen.
I'm so happy that she made it to the end for you....sans treachery.
I hope she smokes well, and that she helps you relax a bit. Amazing garden Les. :peace::volcano-smiley:

Thanks man!!! :thanks::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Just driving thru. Depressing isn't it??????????????????????????? I love harvest time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but hate it toooooooooooooo. I seen you sprayed some azamax. hope it worked, but if it didn't you know I found a worm killer. Spray once 2 weeks before harvest and forget any worms. It's working for me this time too. I even only sprayed the bottom of my leaves. I was using that tornado maker of a sprayer for it and it is possible to get the bottoms only pretty much with it. Worked GREAT. 2 trays dried, 20 to go, and not a worm one.
Keepem Green my Friend.

Just driving thru. Depressing isn't it??????????????????????????? I love harvest time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but hate it toooooooooooooo. I seen you sprayed some azamax. hope it worked, but if it didn't you know I found a worm killer. Spray once 2 weeks before harvest and forget any worms. It's working for me this time too. I even only sprayed the bottom of my leaves. I was using that tornado maker of a sprayer for it and it is possible to get the bottoms only pretty much with it. Worked GREAT. 2 trays dried, 20 to go, and not a worm one.
Keepem Green my Friend.

Yeah! It worked!!! I did not find one worm on Zilla or any rot. I am so pleased with the results of the Azamax. Don't fix it if it ain't broke right? :passitleft:

Happy Harvesting brotha! :)

Good morning weed Lester. Happy Days my friend. Time to relax :volcano-smiley:

General thought section

1) Zilla's buds should be dry and jarred tomorrow.

2) The oil I made is really strong, puts me up in a different dimension when used, best used at night time only.

3) The Blueberry I'm puffing on is just incredible. My little treat. I can't wait to grow more of this weed. Some of the best I've had really, partly attributed to the organic medium, partly attributed to the bud washing with SNS-311. Incredible flavor and potency. Adding the oil on that will put a person to sleep.

4) I'm really impressed at the Pheno #5 of KC, the one that revegetated and is about to flower. We're gonna have a heat spurt, and so this should get REAL interesting here soon. Hoping to get that one harvested by December, but we'll see. (Will do expose on the 6 phenotypes that I went through at some point in the future, no time right now)

5) Lastly, I got a few bud-on-a-stick Swiss Cheese colas taking shape, that stuff smells interesting. Smells a little like bubblegum (maybe that pheno only) with a hint of skunk. Interesting to see what it will turn out as because I've had a lot of dank Cheese from the clubs, I know that signature Cheese smell and it is STINKY. So hopefully mine will be reminiscent of that. Either way, the Swiss Cheese had landrace genetics from Nepal and is said to be a mold resistant, faster finishing indica dominant strain. Interested to "sample it". :yummy:

End of thoughts

Nice harvest Lester :cheer: I'm right there with you on the trimming. Seems like you and I are harvesting a plant every other day at this point almost haha. I love getting a harvest done :) but oh so much trimming... I'm tired of it. and I'm barely starting to harvest! Still 6 more plants. 2 either today or tomorrow... >.<

...but sampling in the EQ, I could get very used to :volcano-smiley: I'm so glad you turned me on to this vape.
Relax and enjoy now! :love:

Hello to you RL.....Looks like your time and efforts have served you well!! LOVELY, I feel the need to run out for Chinese take out after staring at pic`s for 20 minutes!! Just a post to say high and glad to see your work again. I have got my new place with a spare backroom and hope to have a little grow sometime soon. Good to see you are "enjoying" yourself and sorry to hear about your hand cramps!! You need those ERGO-snipper's!!

Keep`n it GREEN and ...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: (love this one) -> :volcano-smiley: :goodjob:

Future LABOATORY!!
0031890.JPG

You got me wanting Blueberry now.

Uh-Oh. My shopping list for 2015 is getting longer.
:ciao:

Yeah but it isn't just the normal everyday Blueberry! The Blueberry (DJ Shorts of course) is crossed with a strain called Santa Maria. This is the magic ingredient methinks. I swear guys I really wish you guys could smell and puff this herb. :adore: So the Santa Maria appears to be of Amazonian lineage (you know near brazil, like the KC-45). Supposedly called "Plancks cut" and I don't think it is something you could by on the seed banks. I don't know what the hell this weed is but I need more. Luckily I have more seeds of it and this was just a sample run! :)

Nice harvest Lester :cheer: I'm right there with you on the trimming. Seems like you and I are harvesting a plant every other day at this point almost haha. I love getting a harvest done :) but oh so much trimming... I'm tired of it. and I'm barely starting to harvest! Still 6 more plants. 2 either today or tomorrow... >.<

...but sampling in the EQ, I could get very used to :volcano-smiley: I'm so glad you turned me on to this vape.
Relax and enjoy now! :love:

Yeah you got a lot of trimming ahead! Medicate first and put on headphones and just power through it!! Get the bud-washing done as soon as possible after chopping and then get to work on the hours of endless trimming! I know the feeling all too well my friend!! (Cola Monster knows this feeling best, trust.)

Oh and I'm glad your enjoying the EQ, it takes some breaking in, that's for sure. I love this thing. 3+ years and going strong :surf:

Hello to you RL.....Looks like your time and efforts have served you well!! LOVELY, I feel the need to run out for Chinese take out after staring at pic`s for 20 minutes!! Just a post to say high and glad to see your work again. I have got my new place with a spare backroom and hope to have a little grow sometime soon. Good to see you are "enjoying" yourself and sorry to hear about your hand cramps!! You need those ERGO-snipper's!!

Keep`n it GREEN and ...Peace.....

:420: :Namaste: (love this one) -> :volcano-smiley: :goodjob:

Hey my Floridian brother, great to hear from you!! Glad to hear you got your boogy on. Hope you can get something situated for yourself soon :Namaste: And good luck with that Habee-bee :) :surf:

Good Day my friends!

Back
Top Bottom