Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Well, that's the first one I found ever :) But when I was cleaning a fresh bud there was an ant leaving the ship in hurry :)

First time for everything, right? :surf:

Aloha Brotha Plants look Yummy Great Tokerday tomorrow :thumb:

Mahalo brotha! :Namaste: Right back at Ya :thumb:

Hi Lester! Thank you for the video update! I know those can take some time to edit and post.... sooo, thank you:)

Aloha RC. Thanks for the feed back, your welcome! It didn't take too long to put together :) Glad you liked it as a little something something. :circle-of-love:

I always enjoy catching up on your journal Lester with its constant flow of great info,pictures,videos and the best people.
I cant wait for you to reap your rewards from Zilla .... so close now:yummy:

Howdy bro! Good to have you cruise through. Thx for catching up and checking things out. I'm stoked to harvest too, not long now my friend! :cheer: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Aloha to you Baba another great show the revege is looking like it will go on target
it looks nice and happy for a girl that just lost all of her bits:ganjamon::circle-of-love:

Mahalo brother! Absolutely :)

As I sit here and puff this Blueberry x Santa Maria, all I can say is WOW. Incredibly potent, and that potency is absolutely matched by the incredible Blueberry fruit flavor. It's as if THIS is the saught after / IDEAL meaning of what it means to be Blueberry pot. Unreal! I have had some fruity ass buds, including the Sour Apple from last year. This is definitely up to par and puts the Maui Waui to shame in both departments (sorry to say). We're comparing a 1920s Ford prototype to Space X rocket technology.

Blast off :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

A little repost for this page from last week :)

IMG_3526.JPG
IMG_35143.JPG

Big update tomorrow! :surf: :ciao:

:peacetwo:

Morning :) :surf: :volcano-smiley:
Congrats on your recent chops Lester. Those were some gorgeous colas.Can't wait.

Mahalo brother BAR! Hope you and the fam are doing well :Namaste:

Anyone have a guess of the pot size (up to soil level!) for Zilla?

If you can guess correctly to the tenth of a gallon I will award you with over 1000+ Reputation points (which is almost as many reps as you get from winning 3 contests)
Estimate the amount of soil that makes up the entire root ball.

(reposted pics)

IMG_28089.JPG
IMG_33682.JPG
IMG_33692.JPG

And to those of you who like to watch my videos, or would like a place to find them coherently, I have begun book-keeping them in a separate thread here:

Relaxed's Music Slideshows

:ciao:

I say... 3.5 gallons :) she has such a Huge stem lol. That's awesome. You are inspiring Lester. :love:

Getting close to harvest for you! - I chopped most of Big Mama last night haha, just needed something to get me by for a while..and she wasn't bulking up much >.< oh well.

I can't wait to try the EQ Arizer! You make it sound so amazing lol.
Stay well! :cheer:

I say... 3.5 gallons :) she has such a Huge stem lol. That's awesome. You are inspiring Lester. :love:

Getting close to harvest for you! - I chopped most of Big Mama last night haha, just needed something to get me by for a while..and she wasn't bulking up much >.< oh well.

I can't wait to try the EQ Arizer! You make it sound so amazing lol.
Stay well! :cheer:

Nice guess! I may be high as hell but I think it's possible there is less than 2 gallons of soil in there, but who knows. Will have to measure it accurately at the end. :surf: Oh and those pics were old, the stem is much larger than that now :) Getting real close to chop, probably tomorrow - everyone having mold problems it seems! I may have dodged a bullet this year.

Oh and don't feel bad at all about your chops! I know exactly what you mean :) :high-five:

And Nice about the EQ! It may take some time to get used to it all, but once you do I think you'll really thank yourself. It helped me quit smoking entirely. I noticed , that one of my friends who smokes a lot (cigs too) tried to vape the EQ and it didn't do much for her at first, she couldn't inhale long enough (shes not used to getting vapors that deep in her lungs), so she had a hard time getting the full experience of flavor and potency. My point is it takes some "lung practice" to get it going. :volcano-smiley:

So, like I said, it takes some getting used to. I hope you enjoy as much as I do! :Namaste:

Never mind the reps but I believe that's a 3 gallon pot. Not sure how much soil is in there.

I'll guess just under 5 zips :blushsmile: ...because our plants love to tease our set goals lol.

Good gracious. Fast times over here, Lester. And tomorrow's Thursday. :slide:

Sounds like all is well in California. So happy to see you bringing 'em safely in. :cheer:

Pot Comp - Well, I have to convert from litres to US gallons. And dividing by fractions is something I stopped after the 5th Form. I think I'll just roll one up and watch this out. :smokin:
:circle-of-love:

PS 9 litres = 2.64 US gallons. Just sayin'.

Back
Top Bottom