Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Alright heres your video Jaga. For you and the Princess. Sorry about the quality, it doesn't comletely transfer over through the movie maker but I think it should be watchable. Hope you are in a spiritual mood when you watch it :)

[video=youtube;tqw9aCsqRhA]
[/video]

Stay Shanti :volcano-smiley:

Good morning professor.Nice buds They look so frosty and full. Hope I get there someday. Bravo, and tons of reps.

Mahalo brotha :Namaste:

Some pics from today

Attempt at reveg of the BB x SM
IMG_35222.JPG

Fall crop, fimmed Critical on the bottom right, KC-45 Zilla clone top right, and two on the left are more BB x SM (
IMG_35243.JPG

That Critical which has a skunky smell to it, looking like its gonna be a nice producing plant
IMG_35231.JPG

The current revegging KC-45 (exploding with growth)
IMG_35253.JPG

Zilla doing her thang
IMG_3526.JPG

Swiss Cheese "bud-on-sticks" (Plant 1 and 2), gonna have to keep a real close eye on these ones being theyre just bud on a sticks and can't let any caterpillars get in, will ruin the entire yield on 'em lol, I like how they look seem to doing well
IMG_35274.JPG
IMG_35282.JPG

Over and out :volcano-smiley:

how much longer are you going to let them go?

Depending on the weather, I could conceivably start harvesting Zilla's flowers on Thursday, although she is pretty ripe already. :yummy:

Are you in northern or southern california? Youre so lucky to not have rot. In my area everybody that i know's buds were rotten all the way through

Are you in northern or southern california? Youre so lucky to not have rot. In my area everybody that i know's buds were rotten all the way through

I live in Socal 500 yards from the beach. I am used to bud rot and worms more than you know. Try growing so close to the ocean in a butterfly preserve - its a big battle. This year I have been more successful because I chose strains that deal with the high humidity better.

Tropical sativas derived from the Amazon jungle who have lanky tendencies and not super bushed out. I have groomed Zilla to have very fluid airflow throughout the canopy. It is all designed to get airflow to the canopy. If you look at my grow from last year, you will see I had a lot of heart break from rot. One of the reasons was because sometimes when you do LST you inherently create a bushy canopy that is very hard to control the stagnate air inside the foliage pockets.

So, I've been working very hard to keep my plants from getting worms or rot and luckily it has paid off for the most part. No bud rot yet to speak of and still keeping my fingers crossed.

There is always an initial onslaught of worms though, that is to be expected.

For sure. It's a battle. especially if you live around Santa Barbara. Paradise yes hell for growers yes. This town is so over ran with mites or pillars. its Fucked.

For sure. It's a battle. especially if you live around Santa Barbara. Paradise yes hell for growers yes. This town is so over ran with mites or pillars. its Fucked.

It goes both ways. If we can see to it a crop and all goes well its pretty rewarding. :)

Live each day not by the harvest that you reap, but by the seeds that you sow :Namaste:

Lester them there buds are looking so good on Zilla. Happy Days are on there way for you. :cheer::cheer::cheer: It's still Skunkday so Happy Skunkday :volcano-smiley:

Just doing my job.

See you still staying busy. I've done more than one bud on a stick... GL this year with them worms. I just hit my girls last night with that Captains. I will say this, it will kill all them future butterflies and moths. But I understand where you are coming from. That one girl should have np reveging. She looks happy. Hope the best for ya. Keepem Green

Lester them there buds are looking so good on Zilla. Happy Days are on there way for you. :cheer::cheer::cheer: It's still Skunkday so Happy Skunkday :volcano-smiley:

Just doing my job.

Morning bro! They are coming right along. Excited to start harvesting, as you can imagine. Happy Days on the way my friend :Namaste: Wishing you luck with the 16 footers :Namaste:

See you still staying busy. I've done more than one bud on a stick... GL this year with them worms. I just hit my girls last night with that Captains. I will say this, it will kill all them future butterflies and moths. But I understand where you are coming from. That one girl should have np reveging. She looks happy. Hope the best for ya. Keepem Green

Aloha and Mahalo for finding the time to drop by my friend. Staying "busy" yeah, for the most part. :) I sprayed Azamax a while back and it seemed to work like a charm. Haven't noticed any damage yet, I will find out at harvest though lol. Oh and I hope that little one revegs, that weed is dank and potent. Really surprised by the Blueberry, it's an absolute keeper. The Maui Waui is a little bit too antique for me, but I would love to perfect it and get a nice pheno, very floral and light and tho not totally plastered with trichomes, puts the Wow in Wowie because it actually gets you high! :rofl:

Thanks for coming through, all the best for you and yours as well my friend! :ciao:

I think I found a caterpillar today on Malawi Gold. The thing is that it's very hard to hide in airy budz, so I found it straight away. It was stuck to a leaf :)

I think I found a caterpillar today on Malawi Gold. The thing is that it's very hard to hide in airy budz, so I found it straight away. It was stuck to a leaf :)

Hey welcome to the club :)

Well, that's the first one I found ever :) But when I was cleaning a fresh bud there was an ant leaving the ship in hurry :)

Back
Top Bottom