Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good morning Les! I just stopped by to say hi and do some more reading in you grow journal. It's a long one so it's taking me a bit to get caught up.

Hope ya have a great day! R.C.

Good morning weed Lester. Have you ever thought about a bug zapper like this.
715ZROmiT0L_SL1500_.jpg
it might make a difference. I remember as kid seeing these killing a lot of moths. Happy Weedsday

Just wanted to stop in and leave todays pillar hunting results.. They moved into the outdoor tent!
Caught 7 around foliage on the sweetest smelling c99xswt#3.. going out for inspections every few hours until my hands lock up or neck breaks!! Bout to start leaving these buggers skewered along the perimeter of the tent to prove a point :rip: :scratchinghead: stay vigilant fellow herbsman!

Smokey WEEDnesday to all :joint:

You seem all very busy with bud wormz over there :tokin:

Pretty much! Big worm party over here brah! :party: :surf: :volcano-smiley:

Last year I was devastated outdoors by worms and rot caused by said worms. I used spinosad this year in the form of Bonides Captain Jack's dead bug brew. Early on I wailed them with it often as I also have Japanese beetles and a host of other beasts. I have only taken one plant so far and it had no worms at all, none. I have been watching every day with them now in full bud and I don't see the signs (that does not mean there will not be heartbreak) I will need another year to make sure it is not a fluke but it sure seems like it has made a big difference

I'm with ya Buck, 100%.

I feel the same way, but I used Azamax (per OMM's rec.) and it worked really good so far (fingers still crossed). Don't want to jinx anything. Timing those sprayings right is so crucial! I sprayed the Azamax on Zilla a few weeks back and all her buds seem completely unscathed. Only the plants that I didn't spray were effected. :surf:

Good morning Les! I just stopped by to say hi and do some more reading in you grow journal. It's a long one so it's taking me a bit to get caught up.

Hope ya have a great day! R.C.

Good Mornings Herb RC, thanks for clicking through! Time to wake and bake. :volcano-smiley: Have a good day with those Purps brotha :thumb:

Aloha Jaga! :passitleft: :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed Lester. Have you ever thought about a bug zapper like this. Amazon: Flowtron BK-15D Electronic Insect Killer, 1/2 Acre Coverage it might make a difference. I remember as kid seeing these killing a lot of moths. Happy Weedsday

Yeah, I actually debated the SAME thing you sent me in the link 2 years ago. We (at our household) decided that we could not do it for several reasons. One of them is we are in a highly suburban area (neighbors on ALL sides within inches of the fences), and so undoubtable a loud bug zapper going through the middle of the night would cause attention, and would also take away from the aesthetic sounds of the grasshoppers and crickets which lull me to sleep. :volcano-smiley: So it's just too loud, as well as a fire hazard in this area. Those sparks could easily start a fire for us down here in Fire Land. They want you to use an extension cord to make sure its 25 feet away from the house. It just doesn't fit into our backyard and suburban area. So we said, Nope, we're not getting it. And so just manual inspections and the sprayings + physical barrier of the Agribon tenting is about all we're gonna be able to do. And I think the sprayings can be super effective if done at the right time, otherwise may not do as good of a job. Gotta be in there in the trenches looking for 'em to make sure tho ;)

Just wanted to stop in and leave todays pillar hunting results.. They moved into the outdoor tent!
Caught 7 around foliage on the sweetest smelling c99xswt#3.. going out for inspections every few hours until my hands lock up or neck breaks!! Bout to start leaving these buggers skewered along the perimeter of the tent to prove a point :rip: :scratchinghead: stay vigilant fellow herbsman!

Smokey WEEDnesday to all :joint:

They're ALWAYS on the sweetest smelling buds - I think that's another rule of thumb :rofl:

Whichever bud you like the most, they will go for it mainly. Just seems like how it's been for me lol.

Stay diligent brother, try to get as many of those bastards as you can without breaking a leg or getting sunburned to hell. :surf:

Oh and good luck with that Skewer :cheer:

Good morning weed Lester. Duh I forgot that I sent that before. Tell the neighbors to wear ear plugs. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: I understand the sound of nature has a great put you to sleep song. It would screw that up completely. Sounds like you are having some luck controling them darn things. I hate seeing things like that. You are so diligent in your growing and maintaining your ladies that it a wonder they even come around your place. Happy Thurweedday.

Good morning weed Lester. Duh I forgot that I sent that before. Tell the neighbors to wear ear plugs. :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: I understand the sound of nature has a great put you to sleep song. It would screw that up completely. Sounds like you are having some luck controling them darn things. I hate seeing things like that. You are so diligent in your growing and maintaining your ladies that it a wonder they even come around your place. Happy Thurweedday.

Haha, Good Morning brother! :ciao: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for the kind words, today I should be able to harvest some buds of Blueberry or Maui Waui, so I'll let you know what I decide to do. Zilla gonna need some more time I think, she's right on schedule for a late September harvest. It's looking really good. I also want to get a frontal shot for you today.

This is getting exciting for me because we got plenty of time after Zilla is harvested to see the pine spice revegger flower out in the tent. If I toss her in there by Oct 1st I should be able to see it finish by December. I am excited to harvest Zilla because not only is there a lot of buds, but the buds are literally dense and candy-like, smells fruity and yummy as well with a lot of frosting. :yummy:

Haha, Good Morning brother! :ciao: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Thanks for the kind words, today I should be able to harvest some buds of Blueberry or Maui Waui, so I'll let you know what I decide to do. Zilla gonna need some more time I think, she's right on schedule for a late September harvest. It's looking really good. I also want to get a frontal shot for you today.

This is getting exciting for me because we got plenty of time after Zilla is harvested to see the pine spice revegger flower out in the tent. If I toss her in there by Oct 1st I should be able to see it finish by December. I am excited to harvest Zilla because not only is there a lot of buds, but the buds are literally dense and candy-like, smells fruity and yummy as well with a lot of frosting. :yummy:

I want some of those dense candy-like fruity buds!

Oh my Lord. She sounds even better than she looks. :thumb:

One of the many reasons I love your journal is the enthusiasm and excitement that you wonderfully convey. And now that I have my own little ones, d'you know what?.....My plants are nothing compared to yours but we are united in at least one thing - I know exactly that feeling.
:circle-of-love:

I want some of those dense candy-like fruity buds!
:)

Oh my Lord. She sounds even better than she looks. :thumb:

One of the many reasons I love your journal is the enthusiasm and excitement that you wonderfully convey. And now that I have my own little ones, d'you know what?.....My plants are nothing compared to yours but we are united in at least one thing - I know exactly that feeling.
:circle-of-love:

Haha thank you for the kind words Teddy, we can share each others enthusiasm then :) I love plants :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Weekly Update (with captions)

Blueberry x Santa Maria (Pheno# 1 - this is the amazingly amazingly fruity pheno, I tried a sample in the vape just now that had been drying for 3-4 days and it got me high and tasted exactly like Blueberry (wow) Gonna have to grow some bigger Blueberry plants next year :)
IMG_34542.JPG
IMG_34562.JPG

The BB x SM Pheno #2 which I had harvested a cola off of last week, shes looking like shes about ready. I'm about to run out of my force flowers soon so getting ready to chop some of these little plants main colas pretty soon. This one is really stony.

IMG_34571.JPG

The Maui Waui thats getting close but demanding more time it seems, very humid here today not sure if its the best for bud washing today :surf:
IMG_34581.JPG
IMG_3459.JPG

That Swiss Cheese is finally going! It smells interesting! Has a little bit of bubble gum flavor to it.
IMG_3460.JPG

Some Zilla shots (no frontal atm, need to relax and I'll get it later), her buds are looking superb and flawless. They smell like very strong candy/fruity. I had thought was a Skunk pheno earlier on but she changed on me and she's fruit galore. Buds starting to put on some weight too. :yummy:
IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_34632.JPG
IMG_34654.JPG
IMG_34664.JPG
IMG_34674.JPG
IMG_34684.JPG

Group shot small plants
IMG_34695.JPG

Vegetating Fall Crop (KC-45 Zilla pheno, Critical (fimmed), and two more BB x SMs!) Starting to grow finally! Thank God :adore:
IMG_34704.JPG

The new star of the show, the revegging KC-45 pine spice pheno that is really starting to bush up good. Starting to thicken up the stems and store up a lot of carbs. Good sign.
IMG_34715.JPG

Till next time....

:peacetwo:

:yummy: LESTERS BUDS GALORE:yummy: You are going to have a lot of jars full when you are done. It's Thurweedday so everybody lets get stoned. :volcano-smiley::party::party::volcano-smiley:

Really busy these days with school starting back & the busy season at work but regardless, it's Thursday & I had to find time to check my man Lester's Playboy Mansion where all the girls have leaves and are willing to do whatever he ask of them.
Looking good as always on Thursdays Lest...

Hahahaha Lester's Playboy Mansion :circle-of-love:
Looks amazing my friend. I'm about to go drop a Blue Blood seed in some water :cheesygrinsmiley: My dad's legal bs - all gone!! My indoor grow shall live!!! Lol sorry - just super excited about that. Can't wait to see how the 'blue' in the Blue Blood turns out, when I was reading some more about the strain from Medicann's site, they said the Blueberry in it was pre '98 genetics, I expect great things. I hope its as flavored like blueberries as your BBxSM's sound - they said the Blueberry is what comes through most in the flavor profile.
:ciao: :passitleft: :love:

Good morning Lester!:) Thank you for the great update. All the girls look relaxed and happy man. From the sounds of things you have some very nice strains you're working with. :thanks:

Happy Friday! WooHoo!

Lovin' the update of your beautifully delicious girls...as usual! Thanks for sharing, Lester! :circle-of-love:

Hey I am so glad you liked it my friend! Thanks for the awesome feedback! :ciao:

:yummy: LESTERS BUDS GALORE:yummy: You are going to have a lot of jars full when you are done. It's Thurweedday so everybody lets get stoned. :volcano-smiley::party::party::volcano-smiley:

HI brother Bee! You are such a great avenue of support for me on here. Thanks so much :volcano-smiley: :thanks:

+reps my friend! Beautiful ladies

Mahalo brother Sphnx! :Namaste:

Really busy these days with school starting back & the busy season at work but regardless, it's Thursday & I had to find time to check my man Lester's Playboy Mansion where all the girls have leaves and are willing to do whatever he ask of them.
Looking good as always on Thursdays Lest...

I feel ya! Glad I could lighten up your day/weekend transition. Hope you have a good one brotha BAR! :high-five: :passitleft:

Hahahaha Lester's Playboy Mansion :circle-of-love:
Looks amazing my friend. I'm about to go drop a Blue Blood seed in some water :cheesygrinsmiley: My dad's legal bs - all gone!! My indoor grow shall live!!! Lol sorry - just super excited about that. Can't wait to see how the 'blue' in the Blue Blood turns out, when I was reading some more about the strain from Medicann's site, they said the Blueberry in it was pre '98 genetics, I expect great things. I hope its as flavored like blueberries as your BBxSM's sound - they said the Blueberry is what comes through most in the flavor profile.
:ciao: :passitleft: :love:

My buddy on here josh grew the Blue blood and he really liked it. This Blueberry I got is really really something special, never woulda thought how it could taste/smell exactly like blueberries (with a small twist from the SM). Really really stoked for it. I know I'm gonna wish I had more. Well hey, glad you got things situated for yourself and you got a plan. Wishing you best of luck with those 'pillars towards the end here. :circle-of-love: SG :love: :volcano-smiley:

Good morning Lester!:) Thank you for the great update. All the girls look relaxed and happy man. From the sounds of things you have some very nice strains you're working with. :thanks:

Happy Friday! WooHoo!

Thanks for the kind words RC! Happy Freeweed day buddy :)

More pics from yesterday (with captions)

So I am almost out of cured pine spice KC-45 so I decided I needed to cut a little bit of herb to see me through the next week. It's a little bit premature but I know it's gonna do me righteous. I cut a couple colas off the BB x SM Pheno #2 and bud washed them. Just figured I'd toss up a few eye candy pictures. A tad bit premature but it's fine I need some weed :volcano-smiley:
IMG_34735.JPG
IMG_34745.JPG
IMG_34754.JPG
IMG_34765.JPG
IMG_34777.JPG
IMG_34783.JPG
IMG_34805.JPG
IMG_34815.JPG

Another shot of Zilla with a little more light coming through. She will begin her big flush soon. :surf:
IMG_34725.JPG

The supplemental lighting area for some of the fall crops - I'm gonna do some LST on the revegger and it's gonna be really wild. Might even be a better crop this time around on her :rofl: Just a bunch of CFL's coming from all sides, they seem to be loving it.
IMG_34825.JPG
IMG_34835.JPG

Critical
IMG_34848.JPG

ZILLA'S CLONE!
IMG_34856.JPG

That' all for now folks! Will try and get that frontal shot at some point this weekend. :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom