Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Good Weed Lester

That bud looks amazingly tasty and thats just a sample can't wait to see the final product.
Enjoy
:bigtoke:
:peace::peace::peace:

Good Day. The BB x SM cola was ripe so I plucked it, there should be some buds ready in a week for the Maui Waui and BB x SM. This cola that I decomposed was ready first though. Probably had a higher concentration of auxins and ethylene hormones at the particular apical meristem. I do have a sample of Zilla drying though and will toke her this afternoon, I think it's gonna be potent and dank and considering premature, I can't wait to see how she responds to the 48 hour megafeed I've been giving her with the teradactyl guano :rofl: You can see she is thriving quite well today.

Blueberry X Santa Maria buds (decomposed the main vascular tissue), still air drying, can't wait to try these out.
IMG_34063.JPG
IMG_34073.JPG
IMG_34082.JPG

A Shot of my Zilla :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley: Clean sailing with her at the moment :surf:
IMG_34097.JPG

The revegging KC, look at her go! :cheer: Probably gonna toss her in the tent as soon as zilla is done and then get her to flower, maybe she'll be done in December, who knows! On the other hand, I could take a bunch of clones from her, perfect candidate!
IMG_34104.JPG

Over 'n Out :passitleft: :ciao:

The revegging KC, look at her go! :cheer: Probably gonna toss her in the tent as soon as zilla is done and then get her to flower, maybe she'll be done in December, who knows! On the other hand, I could take a bunch of clones from her, perfect candidate!:

Or do both...? :circle-of-love:

Alright folks, well as I was getting this update ready for posting I noticed a worm in a Blueberry bud so I gotta get out there and find it with a flashlight. It's killing me knowing its out there.

Though, I hope you enjoy the flowering eye candy!

KC-45 "Plantzilla" which I sampled her buds in the vape today and it is potent and tastes like candy. Just needs to put the icing on the cake in the next 1-2 weeks. So far as I can tell its worm free. :Namaste:
IMG_34097.JPG
IMG_34163.JPG
IMG_34194.JPG
IMG_34204.JPG
IMG_34213.JPG
IMG_34237.JPG
IMG_34244.JPG
IMG_34254.JPG

Blueberry X Santa Maria Pheno #1
IMG_34263.JPG
IMG_34274.JPG
IMG_34284.JPG
IMG_34294.JPG

BB x SM Pheno#2
IMG_34314.JPG
IMG_34353.JPG
IMG_34362.JPG
IMG_34395.JPG

Maui Waui
IMG_34425.JPG
IMG_34433.JPG
IMG_34443.JPG

Swiss Cheese still early in development
IMG_34453.JPG
IMG_34462.JPG

Ok gotta go find that damn worm.

Peace! :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

I see the worm in the pic. Ah man, bet that's driving you nuts. They are beautiful buds. Zilla is a work of art.
I was really looking forward to picking your brain this grow, but I'll have to wait until March.
I see what I want my outdoor girls to look like here until then.

By the way some of that Blueberry was somehow already dry (hot and dry down here) and I vaped a bowl. I am higher than hell and it tasted so good. I am stoked for this bud! :volcano-smiley:

:peacetwo:

YAY! Glad you tracked it down! :cheer:

It amazes me every time I see flowering budding plants - Never knew what they looked like till I joined here and decided to grow it myself. I especially love the close ups - they look amazing!

Good morning herb Lester. Sounds like the Blueberry is going to treat you right. :lot-o-toke::circle-of-love: Happy Munchday

YAY! Glad you tracked it down! :cheer:

It amazes me every time I see flowering budding plants - Never knew what they looked like till I joined here and decided to grow it myself. I especially love the close ups - they look amazing!

Yeah! As soon as I posted the update last night I went out there with a flashlight. I knew from the picture where it was in the cola, and within minutes I had it easily removed with no incident. Always feels good to get what you're looking for and fast too.

Glad you enjoyed the close ups and whatnot! :thanks:

Good morning herb Lester. Sounds like the Blueberry is going to treat you right. :lot-o-toke::circle-of-love: Happy Munchday

Good Morning brotha! Yeah, and so far I am pretty turned on to this bud washing thing. Gonna be a real hot day today so time to stay cool :surf: Happy Munchday :ciao:

:surf:

Aloha Budder
phew I have been weed watching Kinda jumping through looking an catching up on yer pics
Wonderful them is soo frosty there goes my bud envy again:eyebrowsmile:
Love to you Baba :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Mahalo Jaga my friend. I appreciate you clicking through my lil' grow. Glad you liked the pics! :)

Love to you and Paddy my friend! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom