Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

O.E.D.: "rant" vb. (1) To speak or shout at length in an angry, impassioned way

If I may, Lester, make one small correction to you post. That, Sir, was not a rant. That, Sir, was a bloomin' education.

Nice one.:circle-of-love:

LOL I knew you'd read it! :thanks: :circle-of-love: :)

Yeah... so it's 80 degrees and the buds are soaking wet from the rains. Very cloudy/wet/hot.

Not a good thing....

I am really hoping the rot doesn't set in. :Namaste:

Ridiculously humid.....
How are the girls doing now Lester? I hope the last couple of days didn't cause any rot.

Oh yes, I read it. All I've got to do now is understand it. :high-five:
:) :ciao:

School is now in session - and it looks like i have some studying to do!
Thats a good point about using feminized seeds - never thought of it that way
Your garden is looking incredible :cheer:

Thank you so much ;)

How are the girls doing now Lester? I hope the last couple of days didn't cause any rot.

Things are doing quite well but I won't have a chance to inspect until tomorrow Zilla got watered today and the humidity definitely decreased. Things cleared up quite nicely. Supposed to be 106 in the Valley in the next week, should bring 85 degree temps to us ocean folks, gonna be so hot I may have to take a frontal shot :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley: :surf:

Looks like you might be the closest person to me on here. I live just a hr from L.A myself.

Yea I don't live in the SFV, but I have a relative who does and I visit frequently so I know what the heat is like.

We're lucky to have such a nice place on the Ocean. :Namaste:

Filling in nicely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Keepem Green

Hi brother NW :ciao:

Thanks for cruising through to my little grow :Namaste:

Weekly Photo Update (with captions)

KC-45 Phenotype #6, she is looking and smelling great!
IMG_33673.JPG
IMG_33682.JPG
IMG_33692.JPG
IMG_33702.JPG
IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_33724.JPG
IMG_33733.JPG
IMG_33743.JPG
IMG_33751.JPG
IMG_33763.JPG

Two different BB x SM colas - a very very fruity variety.
IMG_33772.JPG
IMG_33781.JPG

Maui Waui female flower
IMG_33793.JPG

Swiss Cheese and friends
IMG_33801.JPG

Last but not least, is the fall crop runner ups (KC-45, Critical, and more BB x SM), and then a picture of the revegetating pine spice pheno of the final KC-45 force flowers - really really vigorous and amazing how quick this is growing back
IMG_33813.JPG
IMG_33823.JPG

:volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley: :surf:

TGIT...

Thank God It's Thursday!

Another tour through Lester's Playboy Mansion where all the girls are looking like 10s...

TGIT...

Thank God It's Thursday!

Another tour through Lester's Playboy Mansion where all the girls are looking like 10s...
Ditto...your outdoor grows are what have me the obsession to grow outdoors.
Lots of outdoor plants are pretty raggidy looking, but your gals are always smiling so big.

TGIT...

Thank God It's Thursday!

Haha, glad it helped brighten up your Thursday, have a good weekend brotha! :circle-of-love:

very nice professor

Mahalo budnoob2 :)

Ditto...your outdoor grows are what have me the obsession to grow outdoors.
Lots of outdoor plants are pretty raggidy looking, but your gals are always smiling so big.

Oh thank you kindly brotha! :)

Awesome update lester! Beautiful pics. I just harvested 1 of my outdoor girls. U should pop over and take a guess on dry weight. I've got a pool going. Person closest gets some reps !!

Thanks and awesome! I'll pop by :popcorn:

So, uh...Les. Give us a lil more info where you live. Oh, and when you plan to harvest & maybe even when no one will be around.
You know, just of curiosity. I mean I wouldn't sneak over or anything. Probably.

Back
Top Bottom