Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Hi Lester! Just had to check in on my outdoor guru's journal before going to sleep, omg I'm in love with your BB X SM's and of course miss Plantzilla.
LOL I loved that comment about Gregory Isaacs and your KC-45 Mon, :laughtwo: and the video. :passitleft: a nice way to end my day, lord knows it was a hell of a day earlier >.< I went to the sheriff's dept. and raised some hell lol, long story short my dad is now back on his meds. Thats one load off my chest. Now for the jailbreak lol.....

Goodnight my friend, keep it relaxed and green (I know you will :)) :hug:

Just driving thru and had to see a pic or two so I watched your vid,,, LOVED the finger bud............. Made me smile for sure.
Keepem Green

Hi Lester! Just had to check in on my outdoor guru's journal before going to sleep, omg I'm in love with your BB X SM's and of course miss Plantzilla.
LOL I loved that comment about Gregory Isaacs and your KC-45 Mon, :laughtwo: and the video. :passitleft: a nice way to end my day, lord knows it was a hell of a day earlier >.< I went to the sheriff's dept. and raised some hell lol, long story short my dad is now back on his meds. Thats one load off my chest. Now for the jailbreak lol.....

Goodnight my friend, keep it relaxed and green (I know you will :)) :hug:

Hi SoilGirl! :ciao: :hug: Yeah, I am totally in love with the Blueberry x Santa Maria, but not because of its structure or look (though it does have a badass look), the terpenes/flavors coming out of those plants in particular are absolutely incredible. Hard to explain, but it really does have a blueberry flavor, it is quite perplexing. We have some tropical moisture coming in from a hurricane and so that could hinder my ability to apply sprays without causing powder mold. When I sprayed the Azamax, I may have slightly "clogged the stomatas" with some of the carrier oils that contain the active ingredient, it doesn't make much of a difference but I think you are ideally suppose to rinse them off if possible (NW does a lot of rinsing :surf:), I'm not too concerned as long as I don't have caterpillars. Next mission is to avoid mold. I think the SNS-209 I put in through systemic for 2 weeks had a good effect, mostly the entire plant, last time I inspected is healthy and all the buds are coming in nice and compact (people from my winter grow you know how happy I am about that considering the Airy Phenotype which I will review in the KC-45 Phenotype Project). As of now, the little BB x SM plants are competing in terms of long distance odor, the KC-45 is starting off slow, trichome/resin product just begun a few days ago, and that signature "musty/mildewy" KC-45 smell is lingering in the air.

Ok I kinda used your comment as a place to write an update :rofl: And thanks for the kind words and I'm glad the pops is back on the right track :Namaste: Stay Relaxed Sista :ciao: :volcano-smiley:

Just driving thru and had to see a pic or two so I watched your vid,,, LOVED the finger bud............. Made me smile for sure.
Keepem Green

Aloha brotha thanks for the drive-by, glad you watched the vid, there are 2 more earlier ones too as well, I will get their links so I can compile them for everyone. OH and I knew someone would get a kick out of that finger bud I just didn't add it before cause I didn't wanna offend anyone :rofl: That was a nug of whats called "Memphis Belle" not sure of the genetics as it was someones own strain and it was a secret? It was incredible and looked like a middle finger literally :rofl: So glad you watched the video and it put a smile on your face. Hope all is well and you are pain free brother. :ciao: :passitleft:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple reposts of some particular branches of the "shoot system" on my Zilla. She is one absolutely incredible synthesis machine, she has become the master of her environment even with a constrained root system. Absolutely incredible ability to transport nutrients and store energy, and then re-acquire the energy later in its living tissue. It is mind boggling to know these organisms are the products of billions of years of evolution, and they are wise and internally making calculated metabolic decisions. :adore:

IMG_32755.JPG

IMG_32776.JPG

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Those side branches are bigger than my tallest plant :high-five: she look gorgeous Lester. Its amazing how its all biochemical reactions, its like they are light years ahead of us... we still use the brain to think, and even so something we act like we don't think at all.

:peacetwo:

Weekly Photographic Update (with captions)

Some shots of Zilla (KC-45), and one after I removed some of the dead leaves. I can say this plant is doing really good. No signs of bugs or powder mold, flowers are coming in really nice and frosting up now! :yummy:
IMG_33154.JPG
IMG_33216.JPG
IMG_33187.JPG
IMG_33224.JPG
IMG_33202.JPG
IMG_33235.JPG
IMG_33245.JPG
IMG_33254.JPG

A Maui Waui cola, starting to look real interesting and smell delightful!
IMG_33174.JPG

A BB x SM cola, also looking interesting!

IMG_33163.JPG

The vegging plants for the Fall, looking really good now. The Critical is looking the best. But also let it be known that, remember that KC-45 clone I threw under the CFLs? Well it was flowering when I put it under, and now after 1-2 weeks under it, it is actually revegetating! Wicked cool!
IMG_33263.JPG
IMG_33283.JPG
IMG_33273.JPG

Last but not least is the revegetating KC-45 pine spice pheno, looking good after a good dose of D&S Step 2 last week!
IMG_33296.JPG

And of course, I will continue to document and upload pictures throughout the weekend as I see good angles of the Sun to take nice pictures and whatnot. :Namaste:

Aloha :surf: :volcano-smiley:

Good evening, RL. You sound as if a rainbow's over your shoulder and your hat's on the side of your head. :) Just checking in to say Thank You for another uplifting update. Those KC-45's are really doing the business for you, in flower and clone, aren't they?

Very, very best to you...Mr T
:circle-of-love:

And this is why I LOVE Thursdays! Plus it's the day before Friday & you know how we do on Fridays...

Looking mighty fine on this Thurweedday Lester. :circle-of-love: The buds are filling in fast, nice!!! Hope your day has been a good one. Time to :volcano-smiley:

That's a real beauty, man. Probably you'll be cloning it forever :)

Good evening, RL. You sound as if a rainbow's over your shoulder and your hat's on the side of your head. :) Just checking in to say Thank You for another uplifting update. Those KC-45's are really doing the business for you, in flower and clone, aren't they?

Very, very best to you...Mr T
:circle-of-love:

Good Morning from California to Mr Teddy and Wifey :ciao: Well thank you for the great words :) I think you are about right ;) KC-45 has been doing all the work for me this year, been nice! I have to say again how worth it was when I got the 10 seeds for 25$ on Herbies. Almost like a years worth of meds for 25$ lol :surf: Thanks again brotha and be well :Namaste:

And this is why I LOVE Thursdays! Plus it's the day before Friday & you know how we do on Fridays...

Knew you'd like it! :) Thanks BAR! Hope you have a good weekend :Namaste: :surf:

RL your monster is flowering quite nicely! Lovely to see your updates!

Hey JadeLotus thank you kindly! I have to agree, flowering quite nicely! So glad you enjoy the updates :ciao:

Word! :ganjamon:

Young guns are super healthy. They were ready. Happy plants.
Yeah! Everything is looking pretty good all around, there is still a runt KC-45 clone that I think has a mosaic virus so I isolated it with the revegging Pine Spice to see what happens. There is also a little Maui Waui runt that I'm trying to get to grow :surf:

Looking mighty fine on this Thurweedday Lester. :circle-of-love: The buds are filling in fast, nice!!! Hope your day has been a good one. Time to :volcano-smiley:
Mahaloha my friend on this fine Friday morning. Time for a big wake and bake with something special and to go look at the plants. Yeah there are a few nugs coming in pretty fast, but the Zilla has actually slowed down, she could easily go until October, but with some of the other smalller plants I'm thinking I could see some some harvesting towards the end of the month. Will have to play by ear :surf: :volcano-smiley:

Have a great day brother Bee! :ciao:

That's a real beauty, man. Probably you'll be cloning it forever :)

Mahalo Conrad! We'll see what happens! Would be nice to have the KC as in integral part of the garden since it has adapted so well to my climate, maybe one day it will be as integral as our 40 year old rose plants :rofl: Well, I'm hoping to do that with quite a few other strains, including this Blueberry x Santa Maria which is looking like a REAL keeper. Wishing now that I had big plants of it! :surf: Well I can't wait to run some of that Grape Ape, Jack Herer, NYCD, etc.... so still in experimentation phases a bit, but KC has proven its worth to me :)

Good morning herb Lester. :yummy::volcano-smiley: Time to medicate and get going on the day. :high-five:

Just pulled 5 worms out of the fruitiest, best smelling plant, one of the Blueberry x Santa Maria.

Hopefully I got them all.

Tips for you worm hunters out there:

1) Look for obvious signs of holes in the foliage that signal the caterpillar culprit

2) Upon further investigation you may find small black chunks embedded inside some of the floral clusters, this is usually accompanied with a little bit of white silk.

3) Following the path of fecal matter, the face of treachery may be revealed.

Some notes, the smaller little plants were never sprayed with Azamax or any pesticide. I just spent a solid hour, I only noticed the fecal matter when I fertilized with the bat guano this morning. So I spent an hour with the ice-pick removing the little specs of fecal matter. If you knowingly let them sit, they can easily induce botrytis mold after the cola fully develops and "closes up". I had my scissors ready just incase I needed to completely cut and remove some parts, luckily I didn't have to.

I guess no real surprise they went after the best tasting fruit that hadn't been sprayed. As far as I saw, there is no signs of issues on the Zilla... let's hope it stays that way.

I gave a solid and quick look-over of the other plants and no signs of fecal matter or worms, sometimes you would be surprised on how they can still be in the buds though you just cannot see them till you start drying the buds and they come silk weaving out like tarzan.

I didn't want to touch any of the other plants with my hands because I had been touching the fecal matter from the other plant, so time to blaze a big fat bowl and forget the pain of hunting worms. Then onto more worm hunting and blazing.....

If it isn't one thing, it's another.

Nothing can be 100% perfect in nature.

:volcano-smiley:

Good worm intel Lest...

Good worm intel Lest...

Hence the reasoning behind my reluctance to ever grow outside again. I hate bugs and slimy things...:thedoubletake:......:circle-of-love:

Well, I cannot grow inside at all, so I have to rely completely on the mother nature for my medicine! :Namaste:

Here's a shot of Methuselah checking out the "Jurassic Park" gate, and that is the BB x SM that I pulled a total of 6 worms out of today so far. Just a part of the job...

IMG_33314.JPG

Back
Top Bottom