Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

:thanks:

LOL, yeah the brixsters are a pretty smug bunch I spose. :laughtwo:

We're honestly just supporting each other and giving ourselves high-fives, but it's all public, so I guess it gets kinda annoying. And it's not that there's just this one way to grow the best cannabis, it's just that we know we can start out with "perfect" soil (*rolleyes*). We don't have to try various soil brands and additives before we find something that works for us, but heck, the principles are universal. PeeJay is a learned horticulturist, for instance, and nailed high brix without the kit on his first try - brix readings in the high teens.

Sorry about the obnoxious public 'tude! :cheesygrinsmiley:

The kit is used with the large size bale of ProMix HP, which amounts to about 40-50 gallons when you unpack it. Add 30 lbs of EWC and the kit and you get about 60 gallons. The kit is under $100 and the resulting soil mix can be used at least twice. In fact, the second run has been better for all of us. Restock of individual drenches and sprays as you run out is like $10-20 a pop. And the bulk price is shockingly cheap.

Thanks for the reply brother! I love having you around. :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

:tokin:The Bud looks soooo yummy Lester:lot-o-toke:

:bigtoke:

Thank you kindly! :)

Damn seedlings make me act like that too. Lol.
I gotchya bro. Asked one of them what it all about... & didn't again.
I use a similar "soil" but mix Promix HP with it & other stuff that's grown on me. I'm still playing with it all.
Your stuff looks right on to me.

Damn seedlings make me act like that too. Lol.
I gotchya bro. Asked one of them what it all about... & didn't again.
I use a similar "soil" but mix Promix HP with it & other stuff that's grown on me. I'm still playing with it all.
Your stuff looks right on to me.

Mahalo brotha :Namaste:

Midnight Purples. Nug of the Month. Another sticky jewel in King Lester's green crown. Congratulations, Sire.
:bravo::bravo::bravo:
:circle-of-love:
Yep, another awesome purpleness from ya. Congrats...again. I should just have a pre-typed congrats message to send ya every few months.

Midnight Purples. Nug of the Month. Another sticky jewel in King Lester's green crown. Congratulations, Sire.
Nothing against the other nominees, he certainly earned my vote though! Congrats Lester!! :cheer::high-five: :adore: King Lester :)

and wait a minute... did I just see a Brit acknowledge American Royalty? :eek: wow the times have changed :laughtwo:

Yep, another awesome purpleness from ya. Congrats...again. I should just have a pre-typed congrats message to send ya every few months.

Nothing against the other nominees, he certainly earned my vote though! Congrats Lester!! :cheer::high-five: :adore: King Lester :)

and wait a minute... did I just see a Brit acknowledge American Royalty? :eek: wow the times have changed :laughtwo:

LOL Thanks guys, not gonna count my chickens just yet but I admit its looking good :rofl: You guys are so kind. :thanks:

Some random pics from yesterday of the tiny plants, the Blueberry x SM smells so damn good, it will be an absolute keeper. The MW, maybe not so much, but it still will be interesting to try it. Oh and the Swiss Cheese plants, they should make a couple of nice colas, it will look much like the "bud-on-a-stick" Blackberry pheno that I harvested earlier in the Summer. SC finally starting to look promising. And then a little random low quality shot of the Zilla, she was also fed with a big strong tea this morning, and Azamax is scheduled to be deployed tonight. :surf:

The Blueberry x Santa Maria Phenotype #1 and #2
IMG_32985.JPG
IMG_32997.JPG
IMG_33005.JPG

Swiss Cheese, bud on a stick in the making (MW in the background!)
IMG_33017.JPG

Zilla
IMG_33026.JPG

Have a good Skunkday friends! :ciao:

Looking mighty fine there Lester. Small girls BIG Buds. :circle-of-love::goodjob:

Looking mighty fine there Lester. Small girls BIG Buds. :circle-of-love::goodjob:
Haha Mahalo brother. Again, I think I have gotten most excited to try the Blueberry x Santa Maria, all I can really say about it at this point is "Just Wow" and it's still got a lot of flower development to go! :cheer:

Aloha Jaga, so far so good I think! Trichome production has set in for Plantzilla and the structure of the colas have taken form, with tea I fed them yesterday, she (the KC-45) should go bonkers. She looks really good and happy. Going to only spray if I need to now (or not at all) that I have put up a line of precautionary defense. Ever since the first few wormholes I found and the first spray, I haven't seen any more. Last night was for precaution... but it's kinda always when you assume " Oh everything is just fine" that something happens. Next thing ya kno your worm problem turns into a mold problem... let us pray to the Cannabis Gods that doesn't happen :Namaste: So far so good though! :)

Congrats on the Nug of the month Lester. WAY COOL :cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::party::party::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Congrats on the Nug of the month Lester. WAY COOL :cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::party::party::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer:

Grats on the win :thumb:

Hey thanks guys it was really really dank bud so I am glad it got the recognition it deserved. I miss that bud, I wish I could say I grew it! Here are some more pictures of the Midnight Purples which won me Nug of the Month for August of 2014. Once again, it was Midnight Kush crossed with Royal Purple Kush. :adore: :volcano-smiley:

IMG_054619.jpg
IMG_058227.jpg
IMG_058929.jpg
IMG_059523.jpg
securedownload28.jpg
IMG_048620.jpg
IMG_048323.jpg

:thanks:

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! :hug: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom