Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Here is a rather mediocre photo update for this page, it will get us through until the next weekly update on Thursday. All is good to grow! Not too shabby I say. :surf: :volcano-smiley:

A BB x SM pheno cola in progress
IMG_33044.JPG

MW shot kinda messed up by the netting
IMG_33053.JPG

The little BB x SM plants
IMG_33061.JPG
IMG_33072.JPG

Plantzilla (KC-45)
IMG_33082.JPG
IMG_33092.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_33105.JPG

Zilla and her clones
IMG_33114.JPG
IMG_3312.JPG
IMG_33132.JPG
IMG_33144.JPG

:cheer:Congrats Lester:cheer: I think you might wanna start going for the aka Doc Purple cause you seem to have a prescription for the best purple nugs on :420: broda :high-five:

Lester how many months of veg did Plantzilla go thru??

:peace::peace:

Congrats on a beautiful win my friend.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

:cheer:Congrats Lester:cheer: I think you might wanna start going for the aka Doc Purple cause you seem to have a prescription for the best purple nugs on :420: broda :high-five:

Lester how many months of veg did Plantzilla go thru??

:peace::peace:

LOL I dunno about that :rofl: But thanks for the kind words :)

Plantzilla vegetated for 6 months. She began growing in the beginning of February, and did not start truly flowering until the beginning of August. :surf: :Namaste:

Ok guys here is a kind of a re-vamped music video that has new update material as well as some old goodies. It's not too long either, though there are some repeats I think I like this one. That is the "third installment" in the Relaxed's video series :volcano-smiley: Peace and Enjoy! :volcano-smiley:

[video=youtube;fTPSKpczBn0]
[/video]

Ok guys here is a kind of a re-vamped music video that has new update material as well as some old goodies. It's not too long either, though there are some repeats I think I like this one. That is the "third installment" in the Relaxed's video series :volcano-smiley: Peace and Enjoy! :volcano-smiley:

[video=youtube;fTPSKpczBn0]
[/video]
Hey Baba
I watched it befor I went to the Mandir an I love the soundtrack whole family did we went altogether to watch Gregory I
:volcano-smiley:An I hope it this is a start to a trend from the Simpson Fox studio:cheer::high-five::goodjob::circle-of-love:

Good morning herb Lester. That isn't a mediocre update buddy. It shows the beauty of your grow. Love it. And then the video, :welldone: and :thanks:

Good morning herb Lester. That isn't a mediocre update buddy. It shows the beauty of your grow. Love it. And then the video, :welldone: and :thanks:

Hi and GooD Evenings weed my friend! Thanks for the kind words. Always appreciated. I know Jaga liked it, and some members of his family it sounds like. I like Greggory Isaacs, the spiritualism with some of this type of influenced music gets me going with the KC-45 mon :ganjamon:
Spectacular winning purple bud! Enjoyed latest video. That Swiss Cheese has very thin sativa leaves, love it.

Much Mahalo brightlight! SO glad to hear that kind of feedback :) Oh and the Swiss Cheese, yeah, maybe some kind of expression of the sativa side of her, supposed to be indica dominant, but probably going to be more like a sativa. :surf: :ciao:

Congrats on your notm win my cyber friend...

Just don't start charging to watch! Lol.
Movie pit me in a good mood. Merci bien.

So glad to hear that! Thanks cajun! :) :cheer:

Congrats on your notm win my cyber friend...

Mahalo my brotha! Good to have you swing by :surf:

Love this journal. Belated congrats on the Win!

Zilla is massive and elegant at the same time, so beautiful. :circle-of-love:
Good way to stat my day, Good Weed to you Les!

Thank you so much brother CareStaker! Your comment made me grin wide :) Today is watering day for Zilla, grow baby, grow! :cheer:

Hey Baba
hope that you are well :circle-of-love:

Mahaloha brother Jaga! BTW, I am so happy you liked the video. I know you will like the next one too :)

Hope all is well for you and the family my friend, Be Well and stay Shanti :volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Good Day

Good morning weed Lester. Big storm last night. Pounding rain and wind. The big girls isn't looking the best but is still standing. The Chernobyl is not happy either. One branch broken and all are leaning badly. I will be out staking them shortly. Happy Weedsday my friend

Good morning weed Lester. Big storm last night. Pounding rain and wind. The big girls isn't looking the best but is still standing. The Chernobyl is not happy either. One branch broken and all are leaning badly. I will be out staking them shortly. Happy Weedsday my friend

Wow Bee, that is a bummer, I hope they bounce back quick! Have a better day :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Good morning Lester.....:circle-of-love:

Good Mornings Herb Dennise! (Still morning here :)) :volcano-smiley: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom