Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Hahaha. I dig that turtle & his Jurassic Park.
:thanks: :circle-of-love:
Aloha Baba
man them girls are looking perky an happy :bravo:for finding an getting rid off them worms
an slanting off topic you have a tortoise :high-five: I had one when I was real young I love there
feeling no wonder you are shanti:circle-of-love:

Mahalo brother :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed buddy. Methuselah is drooling and looking for a way in. What critters are you trying to keep out with the scarecrow? I use it to try and keep the deer out. Wish it kept the bear out. they got all the apples the other night and did a fair amount of damage to the tree. GRRRRRR Last year I had one climb into our plum tree and broke it in half. Didn't have many plums this year so I hope we will next year.

I sure wish there was a way to eradicate them dam worms. It would make your life lot easier. You are on top of it but there are way to many thing to do. Happy Shatterday Lester. :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed buddy. Methuselah is drooling and looking for a way in. What critters are you trying to keep out with the scarecrow? I use it to try and keep the deer out. Wish it kept the bear out. they got all the apples the other night and did a fair amount of damage to the tree. GRRRRRR Last year I had one climb into our plum tree and broke it in half. Didn't have many plums this year so I hope we will next year.

I sure wish there was a way to eradicate them dam worms. It would make your life lot easier. You are on top of it but there are way to many thing to do. Happy Shatterday Lester. :goodjob::volcano-smiley:

Good Mornings Herb Brotha :volcano-smiley:

Yeah, M. actually is pretty damn intelligent. That little fenced off area has been his forbidden area for quite a while. We have strawberries and lettuce in there, lots of strawberries. So he is always walking around the perimeter probing and checking the fence for weak spots. One day I saw him in there just munching away and I was like "How the hell did you get in!?!?!?"

He was able to stick his head underneath a weak spot in the fence, and use his shell to push it up completely and he just went under neath and got the bounty of that sweet and delicious fruit. He really is an intelligent animal. I let him in there for a little bit yesterday to forage and hang out, he ate a few strawberry leaves and trampled a few plants, but its OK, because he's fixing to go into hibernation so it's fine to let him have a little fun. Sometimes he likes to run through the sprinklers in the morning :surf: :rofl:

Oh with the scarecrow, that primarily helped fend off the racoons/skunks/ and squirrels from eating our precious strawberry bounties. We haven't been using the scarecrow lately because no critters have been coming, and it scares the cat when he walks by for a snack or drink, so we only turn it on if we have to.. the squirrels can be really annoying! I know you have the same one, glad it works. I guess you can't expect it to work for a bear, bear is just gonna take a bath with it lol.

Crazy to hear about your fruit trees, you have apples and plums... is there anything you don't have? :rofl: Well that's some crazy stuff having bear activity in your backyard quite frequently. I guess I'd be scared to let the dog out to pee alone at night. Let alone having a cat run around out there :surf:

About the worms, yeah... all apart of the job, but I feel pretty good about my manual inspections. Yesterday I found a total of 7 worms. Luckily the bastards didn't do much damage, left minimal fecal matter and were still growing. If they got much larger and gone unnoticed they would have dessicated 25% of the yield on that one plant. I am really just hoping and praying more worms don't magically appear and spoil my fun :Namaste:

Things are coming along pretty quick and well though so there is definitely hope! :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Plants are looking good and I'm glad you caught the worms in time.
Keep up the good work.;)

Thank you so much brother stealthgrow! :ciao:

Some pics of the smaller plants, a Zilla bud, the ghetto vegetative area (CFL lit) where I am putting the revegetating pine spice KC-45 pheno and other runts followed by 3 music video compilations. Take your time, blaze some bowls, and enjoy! :volcano-smiley:

IMG_33375.JPG
IMG_33383.JPG
IMG_33395.JPG
IMG_33415.JPG
IMG_33425.JPG
IMG_33433.JPG
IMG_33445.JPG
IMG_33459.JPG
IMG_33466.JPG
IMG_33472.JPG
IMG_33484.JPG
IMG_33497.JPG

IMG_33405.JPG

[video=youtube;hg-CEEYuc0A]
[/video]

[video=youtube;olwlSIXb_yQ]
[/video]

[video=youtube;fTPSKpczBn0]
[/video]

Good morning, Lester. I've just had two kittens and my little white dog staring at the screen, watching your photos and listening to Gregory Isaacs. Oh yes, these animals have taste.

Great way to start my Sunday. I'd forgotten that song. Now it's going to be in my head all day. (Good Thing).

Ice Pick vs. Worms. I know which my money's on.

Happy Daze to you. :thanks:
:circle-of-love:

Looking mighty proper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer is crapping out but I stream via youtube with my tv. I literally spent hours trying to find your uploads with zero success.

My CPU is "almost functional" but no operational sound card. Once the wifey goes to bed I stream everything peeps post on Uboob.

Good morning, Lester. I've just had two kittens and my little white dog staring at the screen, watching your photos and listening to Gregory Isaacs. Oh yes, these animals have taste.

Great way to start my Sunday. I'd forgotten that song. Now it's going to be in my head all day. (Good Thing).

Ice Pick vs. Worms. I know which my money's on.

Happy Daze to you. :thanks:
:circle-of-love:

Good Morning Back at you! (Morning here now) I read your message before I went to bed. Thanks for the kind words brother! :ciao:
:Namaste: Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

Looking mighty proper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My computer is crapping out but I stream via youtube with my tv. I literally spent hours trying to find your uploads with zero success.

My CPU is "almost functional" but no operational sound card. Once the wifey goes to bed I stream everything peeps post on Uboob.

Haha, I put my videos as "Unlisted" on youtube so that only 420 subscribers could see it! Hopefully you were able to watch them. :Namaste:

Great movies:Rasta: fresh reggae beats :Rasta: and stunning green ladies :Rasta: :party:

Mahalo danish! That's kinda what I was aiming for :)

Time for a good old wake-n-bake! :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Hi Lester! Just catching up :) hahahaha Methuselah sounds awesome. I'm in love with him. (and his name :love: its familiar to me from the Redwall books I loved growing up :))

Great worm hunting share! That's going to help me out.. I hate those little turds >.< ew..

And the garden is lovely as expected.. :cheer: also I love your updates, feel free to use any response I give to do another! Thanks for compiling the videos :D how convenient.

Stay well! :passitleft:

Hi Lester! Just catching up :) hahahaha Methuselah sounds awesome. I'm in love with him. (and his name :love: its familiar to me from the Redwall books I loved growing up :))

Great worm hunting share! That's going to help me out.. I hate those little turds >.< ew..

And the garden is lovely as expected.. :cheer: also I love your updates, feel free to use any response I give to do another! Thanks for compiling the videos :D how convenient.

Stay well! :passitleft:

Hi Soilgirl! :ciao: Thanks for catching up and glad you like M. :) Hopefully I got all the worms :Namaste: But there is kind of an unwritten rule of the worm road, and that is: When you think you got 'em all, there's always one more. It's kind of like that old analogy like "If you think you are the smartest person in the room, you are not". They are tricky tricky insects!

Oh and glad you liked the compilation, figured It'd make it easier to watch whichever one you guys like most. I am guessing by now everyone is all Lestered out :rofl:

Ya mon your compilations got me all irie and what not :love: Hope you all have a great Skunkday, CHEERS!! :volcano-smiley:

Aloha! So glad you get the same effect out of it as me :) Cheers brother and thanks for swooping through on occasion :ciao:

Hey Brotha Looks Great :bravo:

Mahalo brother Cronic nice of you to stop by, hard to get around to the hundreds of journals these days so thank you. All is well on my end but I think you sent some of your storms to us. At least we are getting the repercussions from the hurricane down by Baja. It's like a tropical storm now, it rained last night in the middle of the night - the cat didn't like it. And now today it is all dark and storm cloudy, and we currently have off/on rain. First rain in a while in fact. Hopefully it will be a good cleanser. Tent all sealed up, buds look great, a little bit "leaning" from their own weight, but looking good. The water actually makes their terpenes come out more and you can really smell it. It turns out, the Zilla changed it's expressed terpene profile on us. When it was a lot younger plant when it flowered for the very first time, it secreted very skunk like terpenes, I think as it has gotten old and more mature, it's changed a bit. Now things are really "tropical fruity" and less skunky.... so it's really interesting how the progression of the terpenes has gone/changed. Really pretty happy with things at this point so we will see how this rain thing goes :surf:

Wake and Bake :circle-of-love: :volcano-smiley: :volcano-smiley:

Ive only found 1 pillar on my plants so far. But to tell you the truth if i found 1 only I'm sure there is more else where i just have so many plants outside right now its kinda hard to keep up with it. i don't think ill ever do this many plants again. way to much work and way to much work trimming and all that good stuff that goes with it. but hopefully ill get a lb or 2..

Good morning weed Lester. Wow the colas are building really fast and are getting big. :cheer: Looking really good my friend. Love sitting on the patio with Fang and gazing out over the garden. Time to wake and bake :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom