Queen's Royal Green Garden

Oh oh you guys getting all Carl Sagan on me...lol...lights are off right now but I will check the plants when they come on for an hour. The auto seems to be doing well. Leaves looking nice and normal. I am hoping that the critical kush can be potted later tonight. I was checking out my tent last night and I think I can fit maybe 3 more plants in there if I try to do the 2 liter hempy when the other autos come. The temps have been running pretty good. When lights are off, it gets down to 70 and when lights are on it gets to 79, sometimes the lower 80s. So things seem good there at least.

Man you all are over popping new ones everyday im about to make an order and im stuck between purple og18 and la affie any help? I am also getting 3 Gdp and 1 white urkle and mighty grape it flowers in 47 days or at least freedom says it will in advice on the og and affie ? Neway nice queen and BID :thumb:

aww shame bro...dont you just hate having too much weed :rofl:

if i was closer and since your such a good friend, i would force myself to come help you reduce the surplus :rofl:
well i sure would share having to much makes me nervous, we have plenty and about to harv a bunch more lol all my ladies are ready and some are past prime like the purple power is 3 wks past and starting to hermy, im gonna save that fem pollen if i can, i got all screwed up when my laptop died ,im lazy,and hate trimming, lol

Man you all are over popping new ones everyday im about to make an order and im stuck between purple og18 and la affie any help? I am also getting 3 Gdp and 1 white urkle and mighty grape it flowers in 47 days or at least freedom says it will in advice on the og and affie ? Neway nice queen and BID :thumb:
if your looking for suggestions fo autos and doing an order i gotta mention cream caramel auto we have fallen in love with that strain super potent good cbd levels super yummy smell & taste my #1 auto recommend just thought i'd throw that out there

Hey BID thanks for that info I was gonna get a auto then i found mighty grape with the 47 flowering days i just wanted a auto for my outdoor 2013 i was gonna collidial it and get auto seeds to plant outside. Im really wondering about the purple og #18 and La Affie and which one I should choose.

if i was closer and since your such a good friend, i would force myself to come help you reduce the surplus :rofl:
I like trading to see what is out there...Since I am trying to remain small, I can only do about 8 different strains at a time...to shorten everything up to a good rotation time I might end up going with autos....and GIG, I do live closer...3 hour drive...and I don't need to be forced:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I wish I could complain about having too much weed. I don't think I could. Send all complaints to me...lol..

Man you all are over popping new ones everyday im about to make an order and im stuck between purple og18 and la affie

I know what you mean. I am a bit envious, not gonna lie, wish I could order up about 10-15 autos at a time. But for now all it seems like I can afford is one to two at a time. The last ones I just ordered were a blue mystic and chocolate skunk.

I wish I could complain about having too much weed. I don't think I could. Send all complaints to me...lol..

got to go and see the PO tomarrow your gracefully aging Majesity:winkyface:
so keep an eye out:)

wished I had room for all that too:)

got to go and see the PO tomarrow your gracefully aging Majesity:winkyface:
so keep an eye out:)

wished I had room for all that too:)

Oh really? I'll be looking for that eagle to land!!!!! Let me know when the eagle is expected to come. I think you need to send me a PM, Fishy.

will do!

oy fishy! no you cant have motm for december too! :rofl:

no just kidding, this is awesome.
i wish i had bud to spare...but i dont even have any for myself till feb unless im lucky and find the odd tenner in the accounts to go to my connect =(

hope your using those stink free bags from our baggie sponsor or something ;)

god i cant wait till the day i can get a travel anywhere train ticket and just travel round our uk members who are short and hand it out like candy =D

SHHHHH... If you aint noticed there youngman I have givin you the nod for December:) you deserve it!!
about my parole officer :) SHHHHH....:smokin:
oy fishy! no you cant have motm for december too! :rofl:

no just kidding, this is awesome.
i wish i had bud to spare...but i dont even have any for myself till feb unless im lucky and find the odd tenner in the accounts to go to my connect =(

hope your using those stink free bags from our baggie sponsor or something ;)

god i cant wait till the day i can get a travel anywhere train ticket and just travel round our uk members who are short and hand it out like candy =D

you can get the jar now!
and I would have NOMed you but GiG was kinda the ... no he was the the MAN that gave me the WIN and for that I will alwys remember(all fukin mushy) :) LOL
Hell I think I am going to nominate myself for motm...lol...

Oh She's somethin alright:):circle-of-love: Its a wonder she dont get high:)
hahaha love you bro....cant wait till we meet one day and smoke ourselves into oblivion with coffee and cookies and a notepad for all the great ideas we will come up with =D
i wanna meet mrs fishy too...ooh err that dont sound right :rofl:
lol i mean she has to be something special to put up with you and sponge bob! =)

lol QTL
If there was an award for strength and endurance in the face of adversaty and bad luck, you would have won several times in a row.
i know that if i had the troubles you have had, id prolly run home to my mommy!

Oh so you're saying I should win because of my bad luck and grow failures?

you can get the jar now!
and I would have NOMed you but GiG was kinda the ... no he was the the MAN that gave me the WIN and for that I will alwys remember(all fukin mushy) LOL

Hey, no problem, vote for who you want. I wasn't asking you to nominate me at all. I don't help anyone anymore or welcome anyone anymore plus my grows have been epic fails. My reward will be having a nice harvest when the time comes.

Sorry I didn't post any pics last night. I have checked the auto, it's still doing good. The critical kush has cracked open more and is showing more root so I will probably pot it tomorrow.

Everything is everything, kush still hasn't shown her tail as much as I would like so gonna put off potting it for another day. I will take some pics later on tonight..looks like the auto has grown a bit but still waiting on that growth spurt to jump off. I wish there was more to report but unfortunately there isn't.

Back
Top Bottom