Queen's Royal Green Garden

QTL

Good to see you posting, not good to hear you don't feel well. When you can,. eat some of the foulest shit on earth (at least to me) ... yogurt. I hope you feel better soon.

im surprised people still find bagseed i havent seen one in alot of years

Consider yourself lucky or blessed. Everything I come across through fncs have seeds in them. I just collect them since the smoke is good.

you are spoiled ...

Nothing wrong with that..lol...It's good to be able to spoil yourself from time to time...

Good to see you posting, not good to hear you don't feel well. When you can,. eat some of the foulest shit on earth (at least to me) ... yogurt. I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Buck. It has gotten better, I just feel sick to my stomach in the morning or at least that is how it was today. I hate yogurt with a passion. At one point I was taking probiotics since my OTC card covered them but my health plan changed and now they no longer pay for them.. They cost 25-30 bucks for a bottle.

Sure wish that I lived close to you my Queen. Sure want to help you somehow.Not sure you want to imagine this, but......this skinny old fart would give you a big hug

I know you would help if you could, OMM. That goes without saying...

Anyhoo, I was hoping someone would chime in since I posted pics. But I'll just sit back and wait, I'm sure someone will eventually. Other than the yellowing the sprouts seem to be doing just fine.

QTL

I eat lots of yogurt! Really does help the digestive system do its thing! Apples and granola help also. A healthy colon= a healthy body :cheesygrinsmiley:

I eat lots of yogurt! Really does help the digestive system do its thing! Apples and granola help also. A healthy colon= a healthy body :cheesygrinsmiley:

I can't get past the taste and texture of it..I do like apples but I always forget to buy some when I go shopping. I do like granola bars, does that count? I do eat lots of green veggies and salads to help with roughage....

yogurt it is foul.

It seem that the sprouts wanted some nutes that seemed to correct the yellowing leaves. But I thought you had to wait on the 3rd set of real leaves?!? Idk, maybe they're just early eaters? Will take updated pics tomorrow.

its mainly just a bit of preventative advice...when you think about it, grown naturally the plant lands in whatever food its going to get from the start ;)

natural chelates are nicer on the plant tho so this is far more important when using chemical feeds as you can cook them with just a few drops ;)

however...the sprouts are in a MG coco hybrid? i though that mg was hot, so it should stand to reason that a mix with this in already has food anyway oO

No I never did mix the two but plants in mg are doing good. And theyve had nutes on top of what is in the mg but very diluted. Not sure what you mean about chelates or whatever. Gotta keep it simple with me,Gig. I don't understand all the technical jargon.

this may explain a bit about what hes talking about as far as chelates in growing a plant is concerned

sometimes I get all dicombobulated with all that stuff too:) my Queen:adore:
and what is working for you seems to be the shizznet:) so just KISS
No I never did mix the two but plants in mg are doing good. And theyve had nutes on top of what is in the mg but very diluted. Not sure what you mean about chelates or whatever. Gotta keep it simple with me,Gig. I don't understand all the technical jargon.
Oh by the way I grew another AK48 this one came out much better.
If you dont mind... well here is a pic.
SAM_0212.JPG
SAM_0208.JPG

Thanks for the link Chronic, checked it out and it made me more confused. Science was never my best subject. All I know is I use bpn nutes which I do believe is organic. The ladies love it, using mg is new to me so its a wait and see kind of thing. And if I mix the coco would the ratio be half and half or more of one than the other?

Back
Top Bottom