Queen's Royal Green Garden

sometimes I get all dicombobulated with all that stuff too:) my Queen:adore:
and what is working for you seems to be the shizznet:) so just KISS Oh by the way I grew another AK48 this one came out much better.
If you dont mind... well here is a pic.

That ak is looking good! Hey that one I tried was very tasty! I've always been about keeping things simple, that's one of my many mantras!

Hey Queenie, Been hella busy with no camera to document it. Next month I will have Hella Pics, for Hella Daze. Loving your journal and fellow members input and comments. Well, back to doin schtufff..:lot-o-toke:

I can't wait for the pics from your garden! I have 12 going but am dying to germ some more. I have a bunch of bag seed, I hate to let them go to waste. Glad you're enjoying my journal, appreciate you letting me know that. Glad someone enjoys my simple little journal.

What? I wait with baited breath to read your journal my Queen:circle-of-love:
I can't wait for the pics from your garden! I have 12 going but am dying to germ some more. I have a bunch of bag seed, I hate to let them go to waste. Glad you're enjoying my journal, appreciate you letting me know that. Glad someone enjoys my simple little journal.

What? I wait with baited breath to read your journal my Queen:circle-of-love:

Yes, you have become quite the lurker there, Fishy. I miss the days of you always commenting, now a days when you don't comment I can only tell you've been here by looking at the likes...lol...

As promised the updated pics of the girls...The yellowing has gone now since I fed them some nutes, go figure. They are doing good but I do have a little question. How long do you think I can leave them in the small pots? I know the ones in the 2 liter bottles can stay there til finish right? Just itching to germ some more, has the soil/coco but nothing to put them in....:(

0051036.JPG
0041087.JPG
0031169.JPG
0021238.JPG

im sure you can leave them in little pots till theyre done
but youll have bonsai plants

Such pretty plants, they are loved
Reps my Queen! :slide::yahoo::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:
Did someone say crack a bean?

I am going through withdrawals trying not to crack one......lol

im sure you can leave them in little pots till theyre done
but youll have bonsai plants

Which means a small yield right? I would think the roots would get really root bound staying in there their whole life.

yea it would be a small yield
might be more worth an effort to concentrate on a few and get em big instead of having a bunch of tiny plants

few things for you queen.

ok thinkk of this chelate business a little like the glycemic index for sugar. some sugars are really bad for you because they burn very fast, but sometimes just a little bit is exactly what you need..this is like synthetic nutes, which is why its easy to burn the plants....organics is more like having a very low glycemic index and you can put plenty on your plate, for you the sugar burns slowly throughout the day not causing spikes and for plants the food sits safely in the soil and the plant takes pretty much only what it needs.

"the bigger the roots, the bigger the fruits" pretty much says it all.

i do believe you may have strayed off your own path a little in an attempt to ensure you have something to smoke. ;)

i think the plan was for you to try and grow a monster plant and while its growing, stick some fast autos in the gaps to tie you over ;)

personally, i would not mix the soil and the coco. if your using bpn and your always around to keep an eye on things, i would get rid of soil alltogether at the first opportunity.

i would go pure coco in principle...then add perlite to it at a rate suitable for your desired drying rate. i believe cultivator would reccomend adding vermiculite also to help with water retention, but im much more of a fan of quick drying mediums for control more than im into slow drying for stability. fast dry soil is easier to correct if you over feed or over water ;)

I've never missed one of you're journals my Queen, once you told me you wore combat boots, I've been hooked. :love:

Hey QTL

Stopped by for a look... sweet! While I like the baby pics I really liked the cat shot... nice shot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah what OMM said:)

i do believe you may have strayed off your own path a little in an attempt to ensure you have something to smoke.i think the plan was for you to try and grow a monster plant and while its growing, stick some fast autos in the gaps to tie you over

Yeah I really kind of did stray a bit or maybe pushed to another path due to lack of money. I still would like to keep a few autos in my grows but every time I plan on getting some, something comes up and I am not able to do it. When life gives you lemons...I think that is why I kinda threw my hands up and said the hell with it and germed a bunch of bag seed. Hmm now that I am thinking about it, I think I have a sleestack around here somewhere, maybe I will germ that one too.

Hey QTL
Stopped by for a look... sweet! While I like the baby pics I really liked the cat shot... nice shot!

Thanks for checking in, Buck. Yeah that's my furry baby and he's spoiled. The thing is he knows it!!!!

yea it would be a small yield
might be more worth an effort to concentrate on a few and get em big instead of having a bunch of tiny plants

So are you saying even the ones in the 2 liter bottles will produce a small yield? The small pots were just to start them out in til I can transfer them to 2 liter bottles. I was also trying to free up a little room in my tent until I can get my closet set up.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am feeling better, still have some stomach issues but at least the nausea is out the way. My doctor prescribed me some anti nausea pills. Thats what I call them, I can't even pronounce their proper name.

Transplanted the fcj (my only fem) to a bigger pot from the 2 liter bottle. The roots were looking good, not root bound at all. Also transplanted 2 of the weak looking bag seed out of the mg and put them in coco to see if they will improve. Their roots were looking good too. Gave a little water to each and have them sitting on the window sill catching a few rays. I am going to tackle the closet later, cleaning it out and setting up some cfls in there. I think I may have to run out and get some more not sure how many I have around here. I think they may still be packed up from when I moved. Will try to take pics of the closet later....

So are you saying even the ones in the 2 liter bottles will produce a small yield?

a resounding yes. the 2 litre thing is based on you either having a shed load of seeds or mass cloning ability. having grown 1/2/3/6/10 litres im getting a good feel for it. you would be much better off trying to grow 1 massive plant in your space in a large pot.

the many small plants was really based on just trying to get you out of your slump you had a while back.

you have seen a few of my journals, im always using the small and many principles but im about to chage over to less plants but bigger method myself.

you should check out my companions grow. she grew some godly plants for a first timer in a small cupboard =)

Sense Amelia's First Pop At Indoor Soil Grow

Back
Top Bottom