Queen's Royal Green Garden

breeder times wont get you to amber. all cloudy is what I would smoke, if you like a bit more body just let it play a bit longer, it might even swell some more in the time.

agreed

I did sample some and quick dried
it! All I can say is WOW! It was a nice cerebral high. It even tasted citrusy. I got rid of leaves blocking bud sites so I think I may let her go a few more weeks to see if I can plump up those lower bud sites.

I did sample some and quick dried
it! All I can say is WOW! It was a nice cerebral high. It even tasted citrusy. I got rid of leaves blocking bud sites so I think I may let her go a few more weeks to see if I can plump up those lower bud sites.
When moving the Big Bud yesterday I noticed a very strong lemon smell! I would so like her to finish so that I could get some girls into the tent and flowering...MMMF looks like a shrub already :rofl:Sounds like your lady is going to be what you were hoping for:yahoo: :cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

About to lay back down for a few but wanted to check in. Just got a Xbox so been playing that the last two days... Lol. I will try to take some pics later this evening.

The mystics pistils are starting to turn dark orange prolly doesn't mean anything but I will check trichs later. The fcj has gotten taller,was a little pale so fed her some nutes. She's good now. Replanted the sprouts and put them deeper in the soil. It looks like one of the sprouts didn't make it.

sounds like that Mystic is getting close:cheer:

Sorry guys that I haven't really been around as much lately. Started out playing the Xbox, playing Resident Evil 6 but for the past few days have really been sick to my stomach. I am still guessing it is side effects of meds I am on, the only thing that seems to help is if I smoke. But didn't have anything to smoke. Still feeling queasy but better than what I was feeling if that is saying anything....

Well here is the latest, my patience got the best of me so I harvested the mystic. Wet weight was a little over a qt, prolly would've been more if I wouldn't have been sampling. As far as the smoke, well to me it is the perfect type of bud for gamers like me..lol..No couch lock but all cerebral high, was playing the Xbox for hours after sampling! It had a great citrusy taste!! But those who have kept up with my past journals know sampling usually gets the best of me. It's just so tempting. Overall I was pleased with the mystic, I think the yield could have been better but that was my fault. I will be getting another mystic auto in the future. I give it a thumbs up!!!

The fcj has definitely gotten bigger, you will see when you look at the pic. I did top it tonight when the lights came on, gave her some nutes. The bag seed sprouts are coming along, gave them some water. Since I have harvested the mystic, there is room in the tent. I had to tie some to incense sticks to hold them up, the big ass fan on high was blowing them over. I feel a little bad, I still had some bag seed left in a cup, forgot about them, checked the cup tonight and OMG, they had all sprouted and had started more roots. Sadly, I did not have anything to put them in or room in the tent so I had to ditch them. I know I am going to ganja hell for that. I can only hope the Goddess of the Green forgives me. I have a total of 11 plants including the fcj, the only fem in the bunch so far. It would be great if the others all turned out to be females. Did I mention I have them on 12/12?

Here goes the fcj....
011545.JPG

The sprouts, group shot, still too small to do individual shots yet
012489.JPG

May they all be little female Queens!:high-five:

I truly hope so....

Not much to report, watered some and started others on some light nutes. I didn't want to give too much considering that they're young and the mg is suppose release nutes as well. But noticed that some leaves were turning light. The fcj is still doing well. I will post some pics later on tonight.

:popcorn::popcorn::adore::smokin:

An update for St Paddy's Day!!!! I took all the plants out and gave the tent a good sterilizing with bleach. Watered all the plants, have some draining in the tub and the rest I put back in the tent. Lowered the light a little last night, just seemed a little too high for the sprouts. When the soil dries out, I will transplant to of the sprouts to their own pots in a little coco I have left. It will be a nice experiment between coco and the miracle grow. I know it's probably been done to death on here but I like seeing it with my own eyes. And actually it was kind of accidental since I only bought the miracle grow because beans cracked before I could get the coco. The temp is at 79. Here is the updated pics, not in any order.....

010646.JPG
009682.JPG
008769.JPG
007829.JPG
006878.JPG
0051017.JPG
0041072.JPG
0031151.JPG
0021218.JPG

put the mg in the coco and mix em both together... :cheesygrinsmiley:

looking good QTL

-- edit

Sorry QTL Happy St. Patrick's Day :green_heart:

well done on your harvest qtl!
i know how much it sucks living on the breadline and having to pick at your crop too soon =(

im glad you have a bunch germing. it may be a very good idea to watch which ones are growing the best and stick them to the back of the grow and use your weakest plants as your sacrifice plants. from what im learning of harvesting recently you could have left the mystic for weeks more and got a lot more.

you are soooooo close to getting back on your feet queen.

if you can just get 1 or 2 of those plants to ultra ripe and hook up your fnc that should be able to get you your next batch, fill your cupboards and maybe even get a couple of upgrades...

rooting for you QTL!

im glad you have a bunch germing. it may be a very good idea to watch which ones are growing the best and stick them to the back of the grow and use your weakest plants as your sacrifice plants. from what im learning of harvesting recently you could have left the mystic for weeks more and got a lot more.

No none are germing now, they are all planted. Just took some and put them in their own pots. Since I have harvested the mystic it has freed up a little room in the tent. I did do what you said and moved the strong ones to the back but there really isn't many weak ones. It's going to be interesting to see how they finish since I forgot to date them....:thedoubletake: But since they're bag seed guess it really doesn't matter much since I don't know what strain they were just that it was some good smoke. Hoping next gen will be better. Now I have extra coco and soil but no small pots or bottles to germ anymore. I could probably squeeze 2 or 3 more in there...

you are soooooo close to getting back on your feet queen.if you can just get 1 or 2 of those plants to ultra ripe and hook up your fnc that should be able to get you your next batch, fill your cupboards and maybe even get a couple of upgrades...rooting for you QTL!

Slowly but surely I am, Gig. As the saying goes, "you have to crawl before you can walk". Not really interested in getting connected with any of my fnc's, I don't trust people all like that. And I don't need the drama of some knucklehead thinking he can try to get over on me because I am a female. I prefer to be selfish, not one of my normal traits but in this case...lol...I would love to upgrade, been trying to do it, have it all set up in my mind then BOOM, I get smacked with a bill!!! I am hoping I can still get my closet together next month. I am going to have cfls in there only. But like I said there are only two plugs in my living room so I will have to run a cord or find a long enough surge protector. I have a weird small but long type closet. I took a pic of it in one of my earlier journals but if I remember I will try to take another pic of it. Thanks for the support, Gig, I appreciate it.....

Really is nothing to report, like I told Gig, I moved a couple of sprouts to their own pot/ 2 liter bottle. The coco was still moist from the bigger pots so there was no need to water after transplanting. So you may hear crickets in here for a few days unless something happens worth mentioning.

miss urban farmer you are:)
you grow girl:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom