Queen's Royal Green Garden

I guess you can call this an update of sorts. I am a day early posting pics..lol... I am definitely seeing improvements with both the mystic and the fcj. The latter is getting much taller, wondering if she will make it in that 2 liter til her harvest day. Noticing close bud sites with the mystic. Tied her down some more and the previous tie down has stayed in place, hopefully you will be able to tell when you see the pics. I am guessing she isn't going to get much taller than this but I have been lazy and not read the flowering time. I know I need to be slapped because it is at the beginning of this journal. But high as I am right now that just seems like so much work..lol.. For your viewing pleasure and comments...the ladies....

Miss Fruity Chronic Juice, I think she is going to grow up to be quite the lady...
005994.JPG
0041047.JPG

And the Diva, Miss Blue Mystic, who is giving off the vibe that I better werk for this!!!
0031126.JPG
0021188.JPG
0011182.JPG

yeah what OMM said:) simply awsome looking girls! I knew you could grow a mean sack of bud:cheer:

Look at you. I leave for a little bit and you are growing. :thumb:

Yeah I noticed you have been MIA but good to see you're back...

Hey QTL, Love the Mystic....I am on day 55 since flip..really trichin' up now

Thanks Hozona. I have always wondered what people meant by flip or flipping? Is that when you switch into the 12/12 cycle? All I know is that I dropped her in the coco on Christmas Eve so I guess it would be 63 days now?

I'm loving you're girls my Queen.By golly, I think you have this growing stuff down now.

Thanks OMM. I don't have it down to a science but I have figured out what seems to work for me..I will continue to upgrade things as I can afford to. My next feat will be trying to do a large grow, well large for me anyway, that's what I am working on. I have to get a few more cords and what not. Hope to have it up and running by the weekend.

yeah what OMM said simply awsome looking girls! I knew you could grow a mean sack of bud

Aww shucks, thanks Fishy.

Well I am just up too damn early today and it's raining. Seems like rainy days make me sleepy so I am going back to bed for a few. I have to do a few errands later on and supposedly the rain will ease up by afternoon..Happy Hump Day!!!

Baby, keep on doing what you are doing. Girls are looking great.:bravo:

Hey thanks!!!!

4 of the bag seed have come up from the coco, gonna give the last one a few more days. If still nothing happens then I will put another in there. And when I went to look in the cup, remember I said I threw a bunch of them in there. Well they all have cracked open, one is even out of the shell completely. All together it is 5 more and I am out of damn coco!!!! I am hoping to go by this garden store tomorrow and get some more or if not maybe soil. I just hope they can hold on that long. Until then I will keep them in the cup and try to keep them moist. I will have to remember to keep some soil on hand in case this should happen again. If they make it, I will have 11 plants total. Though the mystic will be done first of course. What you guys think?

when it rains it pours :) sounds like a sog grow coming up your majesty! gracefully aging of course:)

sounds like your gonna have a divine garden:thumb:

Ah, that would be nice!!!

when it rains it pours sounds like a sog grow coming up your majesty! gracefully aging of course

And I didn't even know I could make it rain...lol...It certainly will be interesting that's for sure. But keep in mind still will be playing the numbers game, and only the strong will survive. I am sure there will be some males in there too so I am expecting maybe or hoping I should say for maybe 8 females.

hey queen =)

ok few things..
auto height. unexpected heights are derived from pheno variation. ruderalis is a short plant, most weed plants are much taller in general.

hybrids of these (autos) can show all manner of variation unless the breeder is elite and has stabilesed it fully.
for example, i have a batch of fast bud 2 in the go. all the same strain, but my shortest is 11inches and my tallest is 30 inches (after 50 days)and both of those 2 plants are exactly the same difference from my light.

coco. growing in coco is hydro. i generally classify any medium thats inert as hydro based. and i suspect that even in a pot like soil and watered the same way, you may have to use hydro PH guides.
i equate a coco (soil style) grow to roughly the equivelant of a perlite/vermi flood and drain equivelant. both are inert, both retain moisture for a while and both need frequent waterings.

since ph rises as nutes are eaten, these days i generally water very generously with tap water (7.4 ph) because gnats make soil hydrophobic. and i then water with a small amount (200 or 400 ml) of full strength feed at 5.5 ph. i figure at that level by the time the soil is bone dry again i will have covered the entire 5.8-6.3 range for uptake.

anyways thats about my 2cents worth. my brain is a bit scattey at the moment with having to destroy half my grow and move the rest out of my home to a friends house to finish =(

Thanks for the info,Gig. When you get a moment could you check out Jubes journal? He has a bit of an over watering problem and maybe some nute burn. What did you think of the latest pics? All that talk of ph and ppms totally throws me. I haven't used a ph meter in a few grows, I have just been going by what my plants tell me believe it or not.

your plants are looking super healthy at the moment actually. =)

definatly go with whats working for you.
half the crap ive picked up will almost certainly be useless when i move to a new area and start having to calculate new measurements based on different tap water, lol.

yeah i know very little about ppms and to be honest im trying to avoid learning. its ok having the right number, but there is no way to know if it has too much of one nute and not enough of another.

when i go hydro im just going to go with BPNs recipe and drain to waste with minor tweaks to the PH as it alters in the rez.

ill go peek at jubes

Couldn't get to the grow store but I did manage to get some mg. I will still get coco but quickest thing I could find. A good thing since the remaining bag seed were all out of their shells!!! This grow is definitely going to be interesting. So for now there are 11 babies and the mystic! Wish me luck with this one. Tomorrow I will try to pick up a few more things. Will take pics of bag seed 1-4, number 5 hasn't done anything yet!

Couldn't get to the grow store but I did manage to get some mg. I will still get coco but quickest thing I could find. A good thing since the remaining bag seed were all out of their shells!!! This grow is definitely going to be interesting. So for now there are 11 babies and the mystic! Wish me luck with this one. Tomorrow I will try to pick up a few more things. Will take pics of bag seed 1-4, number 5 hasn't done anything yet!

Oh! My! My beautiful Queen ! :high-five: Your grow will be larger than mine :party::ganjamon:

Sounds like a crowd :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope they turn out to be beauties!! Do you recall what the buds were like that the seed came from?

Back
Top Bottom