Queen's Royal Green Garden

Nice pictures my Queen! Oh! The plants look great too! You just keep getting better. :circle-of-love::cheer::high-five:

I totally agree... or in fishcake "what he said" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buck!

Lights are on and I took some pics of the little ladies. I have to figure out another way to tie down the mystic, I have been using garbage bag ties and duct tape. And every day I end up having to tie her down, the thing is that the tape never comes loose so she is literally pulling it out. When I finally figured this out, I had that OH WOW, AWESOME high look. Has anyone seen Finding Nemo? If so, remember the part with the turtles riding the wave? That was my expression..lol..The fcj is doing just great, noticed new sets of leaves and getting taller. Neither beans have cracked yet which has me frustrated to say the least. I have one fem bean left and a whole bunch of bag seed. I am just itching to have one big grow of at least 6 plants, that is big for me. Have been seriously thinking about trying to set up one of my closets so I can do some clones. In order to do this, I will need to buy some extra cords and some type of lighting, not sure what just yet. I may start off with cfls and work my way into getting another 400w hps. I have been so busy trying to do what everyone else is doing that I just need to go with what has been working with me on my limited budget. I am still open to others suggestions if I can afford to do it or may try to do in the future. For now I have to get these bills caught up, not that I am far behind but I don't want it to get worse. So on to this weeks pics...

The FCJ
005985.JPG
006854.JPG

The Mystic
007807.JPG
008746.JPG
009664.JPG

sweet pictures your majesty! gracefully aging ofcourse

Awww thanks guys!!! I have gotten better but not quite where I would like to be yet when it comes to growing. I learn as I go and get great advice from friends. So how could I possibly go wrong?

I gave the mystic some bloom booster and water. She was light as a feather. I also had to tie her down some more. Pistils are starting to fill in more. The fcj seems like she is getting taller, checked the bottom of bottle and roots have already it the bottom. I think it's time to transplant her. I will probably do it on Monday after soaking some coco.

Still no progress with the widow or domina. The exile never came up either. I must admit I am bummed about this. So out of sheer frustration I threw some bag seed in a cup. Since I am crapping out with fem beans I might as well try my luck and hope for a female!

good luck your majesty, may all your spouts be girls:circle-of-love:
I gave the mystic some bloom booster and water. She was light as a feather. I also had to tie her down some more. Pistils are starting to fill in more. The fcj seems like she is getting taller, checked the bottom of bottle and roots have already it the bottom. I think it's time to transplant her. I will probably do it on Monday after soaking some coco.

Still no progress with the widow or domina. The exile never came up either. I must admit I am bummed about this. So out of sheer frustration I threw some bag seed in a cup. Since I am crapping out with fem beans I might as well try my luck and hope for a female!

Looks good queen :) Cant wait to see the Blue mystic in full flower! :thumb:

I am looking forward to that too!!!

good luck your majesty, may all your spouts be girls

I hope so too maybe I will have a better chance this way. Also I may get some more fem beans the end of next week. So whatever sprouts out of the bag seed will be making it's way into my closet. I just bought some cfls the other day. I haven't set it up yet but it should be together by next weekend if everything goes accord to plan. I think after I am done here, I will go soak the coco. Hopefully will have a picture update by the middle of the week.

Much to my surprise when I checked the beans, 5 had cracked already with very nice tails. I was not expecting this many but I am not complaining since I have to play the numbers game with gender. I did use all my coco so if anymore pop, I am in trouble, well not really since I have a mess of bag seed. The fcj has gotten even bigger, waiting for it to dry out a little more then I will give her some nutes. The mystic is doing fine, I had to tie down another area,trying to work her around the pot the best way I can. I am just surprised at how small she is. I have to check the flowering time again but she is a little over 2 months old from seed. Wondering if I did something to stunt her growth. At least she's not dead so I am good with that. Temps have been running pretty good, from 78-80 though the humidity has been all over the place. The tent will be a little crowded until I can get the closet ready, then I will move the 4 bag seed in there. I did real good with bag seed before so I am not knocking it, it'll be a wait and see what I get kind of grow.

if its an autoflower i dont think they get too big in soil i may be mistaken but im sure someone else will chime in about it
i did one auto a very long time ago in soil it was called a 90 day wonder
things have come far hasnt it now theres a 60 day wonder lol
but i did the sucker in soil outdoors in a 5 gallon pot no less
it did not get even reach 1 foot tall
just a thought

Just stopping in to check out what is up over here... bag seed :cheesygrinsmiley:, always fun to see, plus if you get a male shake it all over those premium ladies and get some wild hybrids!!

if its an autoflower i dont think they get too big in soil i may be mistaken but im sure someone else will chime in about it
i did one auto a very long time ago in soil it was called a 90 day wonder
things have come far hasnt it now theres a 60 day wonder lol
but i did the sucker in soil outdoors in a 5 gallon pot no less
it did not get even reach 1 foot tall
just a thought

But I am growing in coco not soil?!

sorry queen i have no clue how itll react in coco
isnt like in the middle of soil and pure hydro?
ok im having a DUH moment:rofl:

sorry queen i have no clue how itll react in coco
isnt like in the middle of soil and pure hydro?
ok im having a DUH moment:rofl:

Hey don't confuse me Mister!!!! A gator told me it was better than using soil but I do know I have had less issues since using it. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Beans a poppin'! Quick cruise by 420 running very slow for me today...

Yep, now waiting for them to pop up out the coco. 420 seems to be moving fast for me lately but then I increased my internet speed too.

Back
Top Bottom