Queen's Royal Green Garden

ok dont do anything till i reply again or someone else does...haha im litterally about to step in the bath.

h2o2 can be fantastic but it can also kill.

and what you feed them and what medium your using also bear consideration, especially regarding beneficial bacteria.

in the first instance if they can dry out reasonable fast thats the best option....but if it staying moist at the roots and the medium feels compact, then h202 may be needed soon to flush the lack of o2 out of the coco

yep.

its an oxidizer that is clean and breaks down into oxygen and water. at low doses it can add air to your medium at the correct medium doses it can kill algae and gnat larvae and all manner of critters, but at doses too high it could burn roots.

at any strength it may also be possible to kill of the good bugs in your soil. i personally use chelated chemicals to feed and appropriate gardners tools to cure problems, so i have no use for or control over beneficial bacteria with my grow. im not sure if your using organics and micorizzah e.t.c

i am still new to h202 and learning and cataloging its boundries. i dont yet know the safe dose for bennies to stay alive. im currently learning the maximum safe dose for the plant....right now im upto a 200ml bottle of 9% h2o2 into 35 litres of water. this seems to have no negative effect for me. =)

Funny I just bought some peroxide yesterday but it is 3%. I had used peroxide in the past with a grow, I'd have to look back to see which one it was. Ggrant had told me about it. But shouldn't I wait til plant dries out before I use it?

if your soil dries out quick then there is no need. but if its already wet, suffering overwatering conditions and the pot is likely to staw wet for a few more days then waiting will do more harm than not.

yes it will make it wet again, but the new liquid will displace the old liquid and since the new liquid contains high o2 it bypasses the drying problem.

one of the biggest causes of a medium taking too long to dry is that it gets compacted over the course of the grow. my 2 litre bottle grows i often squeeze the pot a little from one side then another gently and it loosens up the soil.

there are different ways to water, but fundamentally the roots only need the medium to be a little bit damp. o2 is vital for good growth.

a medium thats constructed well will hold a little bit of water, resist compaction and maintain a very high level of o2. this of course goes perfectly with using a constant slow drip to just keep things slightly damp.

so your definatly on a good path with your watering research ;)

no problem. im about 5 hours ahead of you maybe?
well once ive woken up properly i will water mine again with 3 bottles and see if there are any signs of issue.
that works out roughly to a 3% 200ml bottle per gallon. so at least you have a few saftey guidlines to follow so you dont worry too much about burning them ;)

I am not sure how far ahead of me you are, right now it's 12:15 over here. How does one wake up properly? I'm just kidding,we all have our routines...lol...For me it's usually a cig, a doobie and some kool aid...I did give the mystic some peroxide/water mix last night, not a whole lot because I didn't want to kill her but she does look a little droopy today. I will post a pic since her light is on now for the hour schedule..

Pics of the mystic----
0031104.JPG
005970.JPG

Pic of the fruity chronic juice----
0041029.JPG

I don't know what the issue is with this widow bean, I have sanded it down and it still isn't doing jack!!! I have been lazy so I haven't begun to work on the modified drip system that Gig told me about. But I do promise to get to it, I think I need my muse but she's prolly recovering from all the puffing I did during the week!!!! Not sure if I mentioned it but I finally did get my second check, rent is paid, I am broke now but that's ok at least my bills are paid. So I am a happy Queen....Hope everyone is enjoying their lazy Sunday as I like to call it.

haha aint no lazy sunday for me, been busy packing and tidying like a maniac. going away tommorow for a few days. and i watered my plants all 43 of them ;)

my time on that you quoted me was 08:35 and your 12:15 appears to be 17:15 for me. and yeah i wake up same way as you really. i grunt at my kids, bark at the dog then i guess i better feed him, then i sit here spinning up the brain to operating speed with copius lubrication from coffee and THC =D

be carefull using too little h2o2 as it wont add sufficient air to the soil and will just count as more overwatering ;) heh damned if you do, damned if you dont. ;)

from the look on my plants i say you can use a whole 200ml bottle of 3% per gallon and be perfectly safe. =)

haha aint no lazy sunday for me, been busy packing and tidying like a maniac. going away tommorow for a few days. and i watered my plants all 43 of them

Oh, I hate packing and unpacking, I dreaded it when I had to move but I did have help. Damn, you have 43 plants going at once? I wish I had room like that but I'd be satisfied to be able to go get all 8 of my pots filled at once. It's something to think about in the future I guess. Enjoy your trip.

be carefull using too little h2o2 as it wont add sufficient air to the soil and will just count as more overwatering heh damned if you do, damned if you dont.

I didn't know how much to use so I figured I better not use that much. Gave it a cup of the mix, now I am going to let it dry out....

While the hour light cycle was running, I checked on the exile, still hasn't come up yet. Since the bottom is moist, I have been misting the top. Hopefully it will peek out this week. The fcj is getting taller been misting the top of her too. I will check on the widow later when the lights come on. I am considering germing a few more beans, maybe another widow, I know I have one left if this one is a dud.

There really isn't much to report. Want to thank you, Gig, the peroxide worked. The mystic is looking much better. When I checked the plant this evening the coco was actually dry. I am going to wait til Wednesday to give some nutes though. I still haven't gotten around to working on the drip yet. Today just was not a good day for me. The widow seed hasn't done anything so I am going to try to germ another one along with something else. I am a little worried about the exile, it still hasn't come up yet. I watered both the exile and fcj through my drip system and misted the top of the coco. Wish I had more to report but that's about it. Prolly will post some around the weekend.

Well the exile still hasn't come up yet. I am wondering what could've went wrong? It had a nice taproot when I planted her and I don't think I planted her too deep. Still haven't germed any beans yet maybe tomorrow , been pretty tired and pretty high lately...lol... The mystic is doing well, going to have to tie her down a little more. Fruity chronic juice has sprouted her third set of leaves. Will give her some dluted nutes prolly next week.

Happy Valentines Day Your Majesty
gracefully aging of course:circle-of-love:

Awww, thanks Fishy and OMM, I hope you guys have something nice planned for your missuses (ha is that even a word?)

Sorry there hasn't been anything to report, seems like the journal has come to a stand still for now. I will post pics tomorrow.

Everybody fired my ass up to get things going again... I would like to send all that left over energy to YOU! I hope it helps

I just posted this in your old journal... duh

Back
Top Bottom