Queen's Royal Green Garden

Just catching up... plants look great, you seem to be feeling better and I hope by now your monetary problems are resolved. Cool![/QUOTE

Thanks Buck, it shouldn't take you to long to get caught up. Yes, I have been feeling better, I think I am over the side effects. My calves were a little sore the other day but that was from all the walking I had done the other day. In my younger days, I would shake it off and keep it moving. Now, I was whining with every step, got to the point I had to put some icy hot on them and called it a day..lol..As for my monetary problems being solved, no, the drama continues. My bank and social security keeps pointing the finger at the other. Social security has put a trace on it and is waiting for to see if it returns. Once it does, then they will resend, not sure what happens if it never does resurface. Being that it didn't come, I can't pay my rent until it does.

I planted the exile tonight. She was showing more tail than she did last night. The mystic I tied down a little lower and turned her. She is still not ready to be fed yet, soil is still moist, prolly in a few days. The fcj is standing taller so I added some more coco to her. Bottom of both bottles are still moist from the drip added a little more to the top. I plan on trying some of the ideas given to me when I can. The widow still hasn't done anything, give her another day then I will try to sand down the shell. Once I get these ones going good, I will germ some more, prolly just two more and go from there....Sorry I didn't post any pics, just been feeling tired lately. I will get it posted as soon as I get some energy.

I got my coco in the mail today. I only order one brick since that seems to fit in my mailbox. And for what I am trying to do, I only need one. Lights will be on in about an hour so then I will check the widow bean to see if there was any progress. I am thinking of using Gig's idea for the drip system. I haven't given up on mine, I just need the right things. I went to a hardware store close by my house but I didn't like the tubing they had, it was way too big for what I am trying to do. So I am thinking I may need to repot the exile to a gallon pot. I will try to work out the details and have it up and running by the weekend depending on how I am feeling. But I will post some pics a little later....

Thanks Gig! I may be using your idea until I can figure something out! And in earlier post I meant repot the fcj.

As promised, the pics of the mystic and fcj.....

015366.JPG
014403.JPG
017294.JPG
016331.JPG

yeah what they said :)
+reps

hey buddy =)
im curious. its been a while since i visit your journal as it moved way too fast for me in the past....do you still tell long ass stories?
it seems these days all i hear of you is what someone else said ;)
:rofl:
I will just havent got 100% sense the ticker quit working:)

That girl is looking great my Queen ! :cheer:
I see your LST too. :high-five:

Cute little one! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks OMM! Yeah a little lst trying to get the light to penetrate the middle. I had her tied lower but she seems to keep turning and reaching for the light! Just tied her down again just now

Hey queen, came to see the blue mystic,
Nice little new baby you got there. A little tip if you dont mind, Chill with the watering on that mystic, its been over watered for a while now, should of been said earlier, not sure why no one has jumped in but let it dry to get rid of that curl and it will start to grow again. :)

Thanks for telling me. I will hold off but last time I did check coco with finger it was dry, but I know you know what you're talking about! Maybe after it dries out I can mist it a little?

i didnt mention the overwatering myself because we're in the middle of figuring out the watering tech.

i water my plants in soil almost every other day at the moment because im treating fungus gnats with h2o2. its my understanding that most of the time overwatering has little to do with too much water and a lot to do with a shortage of o2 to the small root hairs.

are you oxygenating your water QTL?
im a soil guy but i still use bubblers and h2o2 to keep my medium airated ;)

Back
Top Bottom