Queen's Royal Green Garden

Sounds like a crowd :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope they turn out to be beauties!! Do you recall what the buds were like that the seed came from?

I truly hope so! Honestly just some seeds from the mj I got from my fnc, it was pretty nice so hoping these ones will be better. And also it will help me to hone in on my cloning skills in the near future.

Ok using forum runner to check in so I don't know how to do multiple quotes. Maybe someone who uses this app can school me!

It seems like the second set of bag seeds in the mg are starting to perk up, all of them were out of their shells when I planted them. But until I get the closet together I will have to rotate them in the tent. None of the stores had the the cords I needed, ain't that a bitch!

The mystic and the fcj are doing great. Just watered them last night. Temp is at 78 and rh is at 39.

Hey Queen I figured out multi quote for you.
Hold your finger over one of the posts you want to quote till the menu pops up, then hit select. Do the same thing to the other posts you want in your quote, once you have them all selected hit your menu button and where reply was you should see multi-quote. Hope I explained that well enough.

Thanks Blaze,appreciate it! Nothing to report, I am being totally lazy today! Will take some pics of the bag seed babies tomorrow or some time during the week.

I have been running the past two days! I probably will later on

thats fantastic!
lmao funnily enough, i walked almost 4 miles today with the family, trying to get us all fit...but i shit you not i did it with a sack of cement in my army backpack and i was a gentleman and pushed the buggie up the hilly parts once baby was done walking =D

The lights are still out in the tent but I will update you as much as I can. All together there is 9 bag seed babies,5 in a gallon pot and 4 in something a little smaller, not sure of the actual size. I will post pics later so you can see. 2 of the smaller pots have 2 sprouts in each one. I ran out of pots but will get some more the end of the week. I have to add some more mg to a couple of them but so far they seem to be doing alright. The bag says its a potting mix, I was trying to find the exact ingredients on the bag but I couldn't find it. But I think it has perlite in it. Plus it's getting harder for me to read small print. I am way over due to see the eye doctor.

The mystic seem to be doing good, saw a few brown spots, gave her some calmag. I have to still check her finish date but she is 69 days from seed. I checked her trichs the other day, they still looked clear to me but I will check them again later. I have spotted some orange hairs on her. The fcj is doing good, I think I will top her later on too. So far so good!!!!! And since I introduced the bag seeds in this journal, I will keep this journal going after the mystic and fcj finishes.

thats fantastic!
lmao funnily enough, i walked almost 4 miles today with the family, trying to get us all fit...but i shit you not i did it with a sack of cement in my army backpack and i was a gentleman and pushed the buggie up the hilly parts once baby was done walking =D

Wow 4 miles with a cement back pack, you're good! With these long ass blocks here, I whine if I have to walk more than 4 blocks. Not because I am lazy but because neuropathy has set in. My legs and feet can't take long distances.

The lights are still out in the tent but I will update you as much as I can. All together there is 9 bag seed babies,5 in a gallon pot and 4 in something a little smaller, not sure of the actual size. I will post pics later so you can see. 2 of the smaller pots have 2 sprouts in each one. I ran out of pots but will get some more the end of the week. I have to add some more mg to a couple of them but so far they seem to be doing alright. The bag says its a potting mix, I was trying to find the exact ingredients on the bag but I couldn't find it. But I think it has perlite in it. Plus it's getting harder for me to read small print. I am way over due to see the eye doctor.
:rofl: ME TOO!!!

The mystic seem to be doing good, saw a few brown spots, gave her some calmag. I have to still check her finish date but she is 69 days from seed. I checked her trichs the other day, they still looked clear to me but I will check them again later. I have spotted some orange hairs on her. The fcj is doing good, I think I will top her later on too. So far so good!!!!! And since I introduced the bag seeds in this journal, I will keep this journal going after the mystic and fcj finishes.
You can see how triched up she got for me!! I know the smoke will be as good as I expect it to be...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

Not much to add to what I said earlier other than everyone got watered and mystic got some bloom booster. I did take some pics of everyone so here they are....

first up the bag seeds 1st batch and second batch
0051002.JPG
0021197.JPG
0011191.JPG

The mystic
0031132.JPG

And the fcj
0041053.JPG

Awwww look at the youngin's...one suggestion if I might, I am not a good seed grower by any means, but when I saw a youngin trying to get too tall too soon I have carefully removed it with a spoon or something similar and replanted it half-way down the stem...if you have root magic or a similar product, a little sprinkle in the hole first isn't a bad idea either...It has worked more often than not without putting the little one into shock...:cheesygrinsmiley:BTW...reps to you my queen!

Wow 4 miles with a cement back pack, you're good! With these long ass blocks here, I whine if I have to walk more than 4 blocks. Not because I am lazy but because neuropathy has set in. My legs and feet can't take long distances.

Me too my Queen. About a block is it..pant, pant. Your garden sounds good. :cheer:

hi queen =)
yeah that cement was just the start. im in training again. been sat on my ass in front of this computer for too many years, i used to be built like a brick, time to get it back ;)

just following on from what hozona just said. i tend to pot seeds in soil that is several inches less than ideal, then when it stretches i add that extra soil. i think this is called 'potting up' or something ;)

if you take a pic of your new soil some of us will take a look and see if we can help you determine its stats =)

that mystic is looking very good. i do however see some bud sites that are completely covered by leaves. i highly reccomend looking at your plant from the point of view your light would be at and pluck any leaves that are in the way. the gains will outweigh any shock if its just a couple of leaves =)

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Awwww look at the youngin's...one suggestion if I might, I am not a good seed grower by any means, but when I saw a youngin trying to get too tall too soon I have carefully removed it with a spoon or something similar and replanted it half-way down the stem...if you have root magic or a similar product, a little sprinkle in the hole first isn't a bad idea either...It has worked more often than not without putting the little one into shock...:cheesygrinsmiley:BTW...reps to you my queen!:tokin:

Thanks for the advice, Hozona. The talls made me a little leery because when I grew bag seed before, the tall ones ended up being males. How far down would I have to take the spoon? I mean it's little roots hasn't started to spread this early has it? I don't have any root magic just some clonex, could I use that? Appreciate the reps!!

Me too my Queen. About a block is it..pant, pant. Your garden sounds good.

Thanks OMM. I remember I use to be able to walk anywhere as long as I had some music on my ears. I think my downfall was when I had gotten my first car which was only about 5 years ago. What can I say, I am a late bloomer, I didn't get my license until I was like thirty something..lol.. I stopped getting the exercise of walking, now being here, I don't even want to drive. They drive so reckless here and with such disregard. Just had an accident where a Jewish couple was going to the hospital in a cab and the cab got hit. The couple died, doctors delivered baby but then baby died the next day. The person who hit them ran!!! I am not a big fan of public transportation but I think it is safer than having a car here.

just following on from what hozona just said. i tend to pot seeds in soil that is several inches less than ideal, then when it stretches i add that extra soil. i think this is called 'potting up' or something if you take a pic of your new soil some of us will take a look and see if we can help you determine its stats =)

I have been adding extra soil to the pot, just did it yesterday after I took the pictures. The bag says the name of it is...Miracle Grow Potting Mix, it says it feeds the plant for up to 6 months. I know there are many different kinds of soil MG makes but I figured potting mix, I can't go wrong there...lol...

that mystic is looking very good. i do however see some bud sites that are completely covered by leaves. i highly reccomend looking at your plant from the point of view your light would be at and pluck any leaves that are in the way. the gains will outweigh any shock if its just a couple of leaves =)

I will do some inspecting when the lights come on. I am sure by now I can tie her down a bit more. I haven't done that in about a week I think...

it be growing and its a showin:thumb:
im surprised i havent found a bagseed for probably 20 years
it dont come that way anymore
gotta buy the damn things
except the ones that pop out in my plants with no male flowers showin:thumb:
and its few and far in between

Just checked seed finder and according to its indoor time frame my mystic should be finished?! It said 60-71 days. Today is 71 days. I checked trichs last night, no amber but plenty cloudy! I think I may sample.

Just checked seed finder and according to its indoor time frame my mystic should be finished?! It said 60-71 days. Today is 71 days. I checked trichs last night, no amber but plenty cloudy! I think I may sample.
OK first to answer you question go wide and deep, that way you shouldn't hurt the young roots....and like I said bury the stem at least half way down...as far as your Mystic, you know when to take her down...depends on which effect you want from your meds! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom