Queen's Royal Green Garden

Ah shit, back to the drawing board!

Well it seems like mine is going through some type of growth spurt now. Have you ever topped yours? Some say not to do anything to autos but I have also seen some that have done light lst. I did top mine at the very top, I don't think it stressed it much, it seemed like it took off after I did it.
Exceptions to every rule QTLove! :)

Do you mean top or FIM? FIM'img recovers quicker and is lighter stress... Were I a purely indoor cat, like yourself, I'd LST my auto plants. But since I'm not, I let them go up... And don't honestly consider them part of my plant count. More like an after thought. Babies.

Exceptions to every rule QTLove! :)

Do you mean top or FIM? FIM'img recovers quicker and is lighter stress... Were I a purely indoor cat, like yourself, I'd LST my auto plants. But since I'm not, I let them go up... And don't honestly consider them part of my plant count. More like an after thought. Babies.

You are right about that, T. I have been checking to see how it has been going. I have also flipped the coco around trying to dry it out a bit more and see how long the bottom of the bottle to dry out or will it stay moist. Of course I can't do this once I put the seed in. I think I can make this work but it's just about how much water and stuff I put in. Stay tuned my friend.

I have my next canidates for the reg fems. I am going with another white widow, fruity chronic juice and exile. I have the widow and juice germing now, started last night. I don't have enough cups so when one shows tail then I will germ the exile. The mystic got a little droopy today. For some reason the fan didn't turn on, thinking it was Kharma in one of his hyper modes,running all over the place. So when I woke up during the hour light cycle the temp ran up to 93 degrees. Definitely looking parched, I gave her some water. When the lights came back on this evening she was back to normal. She's currently swaying in the breeze like a hula girl. I am still working on getting the temps down, right now it is at 81. I am definitely considering getting another fan asap.

Oh before I forget, does anyone have any links for drip systems? I tried looking around the forums but didn't see any. If you know of any please link them here for me.

So these are kits that can be used indoors? Just wondering because they're showing pics of outdoor gardens...
Same stuff they sell at the hydro store I go to...very simple, low maintenance...I run a drip all summer in the desert..get the water to the plant...I leave it on all the time...it's desert...you could set it up with a small res and pump on a timer...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

1667108759384.png

Ok thanks a lot Hozona, for the links also. I will check them out a little later....Since payday is Friday, I am trying to get my little list together for what I can afford to get. Also want to check out this hydro store but damn it takes two buses to get to it. I know I will be ordering some more beans and some coco for sure. Then a hardware store that is close by, maybe I can find some stuff there for my drip system.

I think I am going to have to lay back down for a few. For the past two days I have been having problems sleeping at night. Lay down to go to bed then an hour or so later I am back up again. It's really throwing me off. I know I have been a little stressed lately but then I wonder if it's some of the medication I am on. After the nap, I plan on seeing my doctor about it since I have to see her for results to my lab work.

And THSea, I think I am going to take your advice and try to do some lst on the mystic and see how that goes.

Just curious, has anyone used our sponsor, Bonzaseeds? I was looking at their site and they seem to have some good prices. I am thinking about ordering from them...I would like to order fast bud, big bang and pineapple express autos...And another thing for the sponsors, they always have some code for discounts but I have never found any codes here? How does one get the codes?

Yo! Heres a discount thread for our sponsors...
420 Member Discounts From 420 Magazine Sponsors

Back out of the thread into the main Sponsor forum to look at their individual threads... Sometimes they post codes in those (or "deals/specials"). Is the PE you want to order the auto version of the G13 seeds one? Or is it the Barney Farm's Pineapple Express (which is only an auto!)?

Yo! Heres a discount thread for our sponsors...

Back out of the thread into the main Sponsor forum to look at their individual threads... Sometimes they post codes in those (or "deals/specials"). Is the PE you want to order the auto version of the G13 seeds one? Or is it the Barney Farm's Pineapple Express (which is only an auto!)?

oh man, I see at the bottom of that OG Kush #18 2 packs for the price of one. I hope they got that next week! I want to get that bad, but too broke for at least a week.:Namaste:

[QUOTEBack out of the thread into the main Sponsor forum to look at their individual threads... Sometimes they post codes in those (or "deals/specials"). Is the PE you want to order the auto version of the G13 seeds one? Or is it the Barney Farm's Pineapple Express (which is only an auto!)?][/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't know. I will have to get back to you on that one. Is the a difference? Which one would you suggest, T? I only see discounts for Herbies and Seedman, and I don't see the individual posts for codes except for vapes. And how long are these codes good for?

oh man, I see at the bottom of that OG Kush #18 2 packs for the price of one. I hope they got that next week! I want to get that bad, but too broke for at least a week.

That sounds good too which sponsor has this?

[QUOTEBack out of the thread into the main Sponsor forum to look at their individual threads... Sometimes they post codes in those (or "deals/specials"). Is the PE you want to order the auto version of the G13 seeds one? Or is it the Barney Farm's Pineapple Express (which is only an auto!)?]

Honestly, I don't know. I will have to get back to you on that one. Is the a difference? Which one would you suggest, T? I only see discounts for Herbies and Seedman, and I don't see the individual posts for codes except for vapes. And how long are these codes good for?

That sounds good too which sponsor has this?[/QUOTE]

Well... I've never tried Barney's PE (which like I said, is an autoflower)... I've grown a G13's PE (photoperoid), which is what they used to make their PE Automatic...

Either are probably awesome choices :) I can tell you G13's PE is a fast flowering plant, not much stretch to her at all... And not a great yielder. But lovely smelling and tasting smoke... With a quick and 'stupefying' high that is interesting and novel to say the least.

Honestly, I'd just type 420 in the code things for anything related to what we do... Chances are it maybe a discount code! :)

QTL

Sorry to here you are not feeling right, I hope you feel better soon.

QTL

Sorry to here you are not feeling right, I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Buck, I am on the mend, I think I may finally be over the side effects of starting some meds.

Honestly, I'd just type 420 in the code things for anything related to what we do... Chances are it maybe a discount code!

I will try this to see if it works. I remember trying it before one time and it said code was invalid but I forget what site that was since it was so long ago but one of the sponsors. I feel like "secret agent man" trying to find these codes! It would be nice if the sponsors would let us know how long these codes work...*sigh* ...Just saying...

Mini update on the beans, the fruity chronic juice is showing her tail. I will probably pot her tomorrow. The widow looks like she is trying to but isn't ready yet. I will post a pic of the mystic later since I am using forum runner to post. I wish the app would let you post pics.

Wow you could hear a pin drop in here...lol...That's ok, someone will read this I am sure. Anyhow, here is some pics of the blue mystic. She is smelling up a storm already and is just a few days over a month old, potted her on Christmas eve....

008729.jpg
006834.jpg
0041021.jpg

Thank you very much, OMM..Just call me the crazy cat lady, I love cats. If I had a bigger place with more room, I'd probably have a few more cats. I have been thinking about getting another one for Kharma. As for the mystic, I am liking this auto and may order some more later on tonight. Just so many strains to choose from so you never really know what I am going to pick until it is in the coco!!! But I must admit that Gig has gotten me curious about the fast bud so I may choose that one too. It all depends on my purse strings..

Back
Top Bottom