Queen's Royal Green Garden

I like it your gracefully aging magesty:) its about time you get your thing on:thumb:
so reps to ya girlfriend:circle-of-love:

This is a copy/paste info from a seed bank, actually about the same info on a couple of them. I dont know if I'm allowed to say which one but they seem to be saying about the same. I cant find the info that showed it may grow 140+cm(sorry) but if you have the room like you stated I cant see you going wrong with it based on this info,lol.

Auto Seeds Auto Pounder is the yield king of autoflowering strains. This strain supplies massive harvests that are comparable to many standard non-autos. This makes auto pounder an ideal choice for any grower who would not usually consider autoflowering varieties yet would like the benefits an auto delivers. Auto Pounder was developed crossing our high production Auto #1 with two of the highest yielding strains available today: Sensi's original Big Bud and the incredible yielding Power Plant. Under optimal conditions, Auto Pounder can produce almost 1 pound (450g/m2) per square meter. Auto Pounder also maintains maximum flavour which is both sweet and fruity as well as excellent disease and pest resistance. To deliver such huge yields, Auto Pounder has a slightly larger stature than standard autos with a very high flower to leaf ratio and greater height, usually around 60-100cm. It will finish in as little as 70-80 days from seed. Auto Pounder is considered very easy to grow and is an excellent choice for beginners as well as more experienced growers and is generally a good all rounder.

plumbers tape for your leak =) looks like white electritions tape but is very very thin and designed to stop drips in pipe joints.

yeah i have had similar problems with the water not spreading in the medium as well as would be desired. you may have to modify your design so that it drips from the top =/

Actually, I am using this clear thick tape. I think you may be right about making it drip from the top, I like that idea also. But I am thinking maybe I need bigger or thicker straws or maybe some type of rubber tubing. It's a work in progress so I will try to work the kinks out.

I like it your gracefully aging magesty its about time you get your thing on
so reps to ya girlfriend

Aww thanks Fishy. It's kind of intimidating trying to think of something to DIY when you see all the great things people have put together. My thoughts were of trying to do something for those of us who are really financially strapped and have things around the house that could be used. Like I said, this is a work in progress experimenting with things as I go along. And if I can get it on point the way I want, I could actually fit about 8 plants in my tent this way, well autos and maybe 5 or 6 reg fem plants. Thanks for the reps!

good 4 you young lady, if your going to burn the light you might as well use it :)

I never heard that saying before but I need to burn the light if I want to burn some doobies in the long run..lol...Also thanks 420RR and Smokey for the reps, it's much appreciated.

I never heard that saying before but I need to burn the light if I want to burn some doobies in the long run..lol...Also thanks 420RR and Smokey for the reps, it's much appreciated.

yeah what you said:)

honey you dont want to be a queen like me (oops):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing to report, just sitting back waiting for the lights to come on in the tent. Why? No reason really, I am still letting her(blue mystic) dry out from the slight over watering. Still thinking on how to improve my gds (ghettofied drip system for those who don't know). I have 6 fem beans left, trying to decide which ones I want to germ still. Also trying to decide which autos I wanna try this next grow. Right now the choices are another skunk auto, fast bud #2 (thanks for that Gig) or another blue mystic auto. I am thinking of 6 plants in total, 3 autos and 3 reg fems. I have been itching to do some cloning.

Well the lights just came on, it seems like the mystic is doing fine, her leaves have perked up a bit but the coco is still moist along with the pot still feeling heavy. So I may not water her til the middle of next week depending. I sifted through the coco a little, something I got from my Jorge Cervantes book. I also took a look at the gds, went through it with the fork too. It seems like all the coco did get moist except for the very top. Maybe it was matter of just adding more water, so to me that is a little something that says this just may work!

Aaah ok, didnt know that was the B Mystic.

Looking health Queen! I did the auto Blue in my last journal. Only just put it in near the end but it was a FAST flower!

yeah even when it works properly bottom fed plants almost always have a dry top surface to the medium unles its super absorbant.

physics is playing a balancing act between the power of osmosis, gravity and evaporation. on the surface of the 'soil' there isnt a lot of suction power left to pull the liquid up compared to all the downward forces and then add air flow on top and it can keep the top looking dry even if the very bottom is too wet, so its worth keeping an eye on.....top fed drip system is much better because the downward flow of liquid helps to work the excess salts down and out.
=)

I hope mine will do the same.

Serious, it will, its FAST!! As mine was an auto I put it into an already flowering tent, it started later than the rest but was finished as soon as she started haha.

yeah even when it works properly bottom fed plants almost always have a dry top surface to the medium unles its super absorbant.

physics is playing a balancing act between the power of osmosis, gravity and evaporation. on the surface of the 'soil' there isnt a lot of suction power left to pull the liquid up compared to all the downward forces and then add air flow on top and it can keep the top looking dry even if the very bottom is too wet, so its worth keeping an eye on.....top fed drip system is much better because the downward flow of liquid helps to work the excess salts down and out.
=)

Ah shit, back to the drawing board!

Serious, it will, its FAST!! As mine was an auto I put it into an already flowering tent, it started later than the rest but was finished as soon as she started haha.

Well it seems like mine is going through some type of growth spurt now. Have you ever topped yours? Some say not to do anything to autos but I have also seen some that have done light lst. I did top mine at the very top, I don't think it stressed it much, it seemed like it took off after I did it.

Back
Top Bottom