Queen's Royal Green Garden

i believe that breeder times are based on 1kw hps per sq meter AND fairly clear/some cloudy trichs. something to do with coffee shop industry standards and them not wanting customer to get couchlock at their establishment. =)

Bastards

Hey QTL

Sorry I have just now caught up. Your plants look great! Seems like you have relaxed into it!!

You would think establishments would want you to get couchlock especially if you are serving food there too. But then again some would never leave...lol....

I was looking at autos and found a crazy one. It's by Auto Seeds and is called "Auto Pounder". It goes for a long time to flower....80 days.....however it yields like crazy. Single seeds has them for $14.45 each. Just in case you want to go all out

Wow, really? Now I may have to try that, I wouldn't mind the long flowering time as long as I knew I was getting a nice yield. Have you tried this? This almost sounds too good to be true, *mouth watering at the thought*

Household chores...no one to do them but me.

Ooooh, ok. I like to clean especially when I am high. But since it is just you, there shouldn't be a whole lot to clean, right?

Well there isn't much to report on the plants, they have been watered and fed. Temps are now staying around 75-78. Still haven't gotten around to trying out my ghettofied drip system yet. But I will get to it sooner or later.

Thanks Gig, that is what I needed to know. Gave her some bloom booster earlier. Next time nutes. If I go by breeder time, it was supposed to be done between the 24th and first week of February the latest. We shall see may keep it going til I get more beans and coco.

I think it's important to note, some breeders call flowering time from flip, while other call flowering time from sexing after flip. Which of course could be as much as 10-14 days more.

I think what I've found however, is that most breeders use the "from sexing after flip" time. Now that adds one more thing into it to consider. What if we are using GLR where sexing can come during our veg period?

Since I use GLR, I use x flowering days from when I see first pistils. It seems to come fairly close, but in the end, I always go by trichs and what I want. Which is just a bit of amber.

I think it's important to note, some breeders call flowering time from flip, while other call flowering time from sexing after flip. Which of course could be as much as 10-14 days more.

I think what I've found however, is that most breeders use the "from sexing after flip" time. Now that adds one more thing into it to consider. What if we are using GLR where sexing can come during our veg period?

Since I use GLR, I use x flowering days from when I see first pistils. It seems to come fairly close, but in the end, I always go by trichs and what I want. Which is just a bit of amber.

i think the best standard to use, and is the only one compatible with all forms of our plant would be the time based on 12/12 from seed. that gives us a universal number we can all work to and then you just add whatever veg period you intend to use on top...job done.

i think the best standard to use, and is the only one compatible with all forms of our plant would be the time based on 12/12 from seed. that gives us a universal number we can all work to and then you just add whatever veg period you intend to use on top...job done.

None of that matters if we're looking at the guided info from the breeder(s) and they're method is different.

It's just like TDS meters. 1000 ppm is either 2.0 e.c. or 1.42 e.c. One needs to know the standard of measurement.

*Obviously in finally deciding when to chop we have our method of looking at trichs. But the "flowering period" guideline is an initial time line guide and sometimes a determining factor in purchasing seeds. In fact, one may really want 8 week strains and nothing longer. But an advertised 8 weeker could actually be no less than 10 weeks if used on the "other scale" of measurement. As growers, we should desire to be educated. If we just assume, we can easily be misguided rather than educated.

Sorry for the rant, but I often have issue with lack of information being used as a teaching method that is sometimes very incorrect. There's enough stupid fucking "spin" out there already. (No gig, I don't mean you are "spinning" in any way either).

Hello My Beautiful Queen. I throw myself at your beautiful feet and pray that I am worthy!:hug:

I was looking at autos and found a crazy one. It's by Auto Seeds and is called "Auto Pounder". It goes for a long time to flower....80 days.....however it yields like crazy. Single seeds has them for $14.45 each. Just in case you want to go all out.:Namaste:

From my understanding these will get taller then a regular Auto will. I'll try and find the info as to where I seen it unless Ht. space is not an issue.

None of that matters if we're looking at the guided info from the breeder(s) and they're method is different.

It's just like TDS meters. 1000 ppm is either 2.0 e.c. or 1.42 e.c. One needs to know the standard of measurement.

*Obviously in finally deciding when to chop we have our method of looking at trichs. But the "flowering period" guideline is an initial time line guide and sometimes a determining factor in purchasing seeds. In fact, one may really want 8 week strains and nothing longer. But an advertised 8 weeker could actually be no less than 10 weeks if used on the "other scale" of measurement. As growers, we should desire to be educated. If we just assume, we can easily be misguided rather than educated.

Sorry for the rant, but I often have issue with lack of information being used as a teaching method that is sometimes very incorrect. There's enough stupid fucking "spin" out there already. (No gig, I don't mean you are "spinning" in any way either).

thats exactly the problem I have. im only interested in super fast strains atm, and looking at the seed shops not a single reg has an accurate time, even using the same equipment.

im a simple man, if a car says 0-60 in 3 seconds then thats what i want to get. not 0-60 in 3 seconds, but add 2 seconds for the engine to warm up :rofl:

i would have thought that using the from seed/12-12 reference would have been popular as it shows the fastest posible time making them look better compared to others (using seeds)

and yes i completely agree with you about all the spin, very annoying..its fine...when i start selling seeds ill offer multiple stats 600w/1kw and from seed, so for a casual seed shopper mine will look faster than all the competition anyway, that will teach em =D

All this is very interesting, thanks for the input Bass and Gig. I usually go from 12/12 now from seed but since I am using GLR not sure if it really applies. In the past, I have usually harvested when trichs get cloudy which has worked for me. But this go around with the auto I wanted to get some amber in the mix. It doesn't have to be all amber.

From my understanding these will get taller then a regular Auto will. I'll try and find the info as to where I seen it unless Ht. space is not an issue.

I would love to hear more info on this 1smoke. Height and space I don't think would be an issue for me for what I am trying to do.

thats exactly the problem I have. im only interested in super fast strains atm, and looking at the seed shops not a single reg has an accurate time, even using the same equipment.

im a simple man, if a car says 0-60 in 3 seconds then thats what i want to get. not 0-60 in 3 seconds, but add 2 seconds for the engine to warm up :rofl:

i would have thought that using the from seed/12-12 reference would have been popular as it shows the fastest posible time making them look better compared to others (using seeds)

and yes i completely agree with you about all the spin, very annoying..its fine...when i start selling seeds ill offer multiple stats 600w/1kw and from seed, so for a casual seed shopper mine will look faster than all the competition anyway, that will teach em =D

I need to get you "big girl" genetics. Fast?...YEAH! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to get more pics of her tonight... no idea how long she will take to go all the way.

haha sorry QTL just academic nonsense really. i dont imagine your going to be curing these plants for months on end, if you plan to dry it out over just a few days or a week and then smoke it, definatly wait as long as you dare. since im not really a couchlock fan (unless its late night) i chop at the first sign of an amber ;)

No, I am not going to cure the skunk long since there isn't much of it. By eye, I would say it may come to a qt if I am lucky but I am good with that since it is my first time growing autos. I was planning on drying it out for about a week then cure in a jar for about 2 weeks if I can.

Looking good,Great job on youre journals

Thanks Ganja, you read all of them? My journals aren't the most technical, just about what I am working on at the moment and good conversation. Also thanks for the reps!!

I need to get you "big girl" genetics. Fast?...YEAH! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going to get more pics of her tonight... no idea how long she will take to go all the way.

interesting =)

i know a lot of people would say why go fast, some plants take a little longer but yield a lot more...well to anyone that understands its a classic cashflow Vs profit calculation. a pound spent on my grow now is worth a thousand spent next year, but that pound has to come from somewhere to get me established ;)

interesting =)

i know a lot of people would say why go fast, some plants take a little longer but yield a lot more...well to anyone that understands its a classic cashflow Vs profit calculation. a pound spent on my grow now is worth a thousand spent next year, but that pound has to come from somewhere to get me established ;)

Hey you need to put me down on those fast strains, buddy. I sure could use some cash flow about now. Just saying....Like Joan Rivers use to say, "can we talk?" I think I may need to take some notes...lol

Hey you need to put me down on those fast strains, buddy. I sure could use some cash flow about now. Just saying....Like Joan Rivers use to say, "can we talk?" I think I may need to take some notes...lol

check out my previous grow with the fastbud 2...thats what i have bought more of. apparently its a much better yielder than lowryders and speed devil and the like. it tastes like its diesel parent and gets me stoned.

it was smokable after around 60 days and thats including me abusing the plants with my first experimentations into defoliation, but if left untill 10% amber they will yeild a lot more than i got last time. =)

Back
Top Bottom