Queen's Royal Green Garden

Happy birthday to me!!!"

:partyboy:

sang seductive like Marilyn Monroe in a Lurch (Adams Family) voice :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear QueenTokelove
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Happy B Day QTL

:partyboy:

sang seductive like Marilyn Monroe in a Lurch (Adams Family) voice :cheesygrinsmiley:

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear QueenTokelove
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Happy B Day QTL

What Buck said Your Majesty :partyboy:Happy Birthday!

Well that rules me out, I have digital ballast.

Digital ballasts are neat! Way smaller and lighter... Thats what OMM was using. :) now its collecting dust.

Youve got light, honestly... I wouldn't change a thing. I bet you will have lots of successs before that burns out ;)...

edit: Holy crap! Freaking :happy-birthday: :)

yeah there is no pressure to spend money hon. your current grow will make you happy. im sure you will be able to pump up your grow over time.

it hit me very very hard on the bank account to save up and grow my first 10 batch, but i managed to liquidate most of that and that paid for my current grow.

one good crop is all you need and then things start to look up =)

happy 23rd birthday your majesty:partyboy::party::happy-birthday::woohoo::tommy::headbanger::party::cheer::circle-of-love:

Thanks Everyone for the birthday wishes....

yeah there is no pressure to spend money hon. your current grow will make you happy. im sure you will be able to pump up your grow over time.

Never any pressure but I am like the little kid who wants every toy she sees...lol..Hopefully I will be able to do that one day. All I need to do is one big grow, well big for me, like 5 or 6 plants and I would be good. I usually go for that many but decided to cut back so I could see how to improve my growing conditions.

Damn! I didn't think you had Birthdays.......May this be your best.....and what every one else said. Queens have birthdays?

Of course we do!!!

happy 23rd birthday your majesty

Oh no, I don't want to be 23 again though it was a fun time in my life but I was also a hot mess...lol.. I am happy to be 44 and looking good for my age!

Well, let's see, nothing really to report. I checked the trichs on the skunk, though she is smelling up a storm, they're still clear. Checked earlier and she needs to be watered again!!! I am like wow, she stays hungry! The Mystic has gotten a little bigger, can't wait for her growth spurt to kick in. Lights will be on soon, will post a couple of pics later on tonight before bed.

Well, let's see, nothing really to report. I checked the trichs on the skunk, though she is smelling up a storm, they're still clear. Checked earlier and she needs to be watered again!!! I am like wow, she stays hungry! The Mystic has gotten a little bigger, can't wait for her growth spurt to kick in. Lights will be on soon, will post a couple of pics later on tonight before bed.
Peeked in my tent to see what the temp was...longest cold spell in 25 years...61 degrees F. with lights out until 10PM..then the lights will warm things up...threw a comforter over the top to hold in warmth...also closed my passive air vents....looking forward to your pics:cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

Just saw your Daffy profile pic, classic! I choked on my bong hit laughing.:peace:

Glad you liked it, Smokey. I have a wicked sense of humor if you haven't noticed. I am the type that tells it like it is which sometimes gets me into trouble. So, I am teaching myself to think a little more or reword things...Also thanks for the belated birthday wishes.

Man this skunk is really drinking up some stuff. I had given her some water mixed with calmag, checked her earlier today and the pot is feeling light already. I did clip off some of the bottom branches, I didn't see those buds getting any bigger. Dried it out and had a nice little buzz, it was so nice and sticky. I can't wait for her to finish up. The mystic is doing well, going to give her some nutes once the lights come on. Temps have been maintaining nicely with no real issues, thank the Goddess....*In my Wendy Williams voice*.."How you doing?"

Peeked in my tent to see what the temp was...longest cold spell in 25 years...61 degrees F. with lights out until 10PM..then the lights will warm things up...threw a comforter over the top to hold in warmth...also closed my passive air vents....looking forward to your pics:cheesygrinsmiley::thumb:

I know when I checked my tent earlier, it was 69 but that's because I didn't have the heating pad on. I use have that on when the lights are off. When the light is on it stays at 80. Sorry, I forgot to post the pics last night, I will do it later on once the lights turn on.

LOL I am doing fine, waiting for my seeds (Nigerian x Sandy Beaches and some Sour D. )to break the surface. My new lights from Advanced Led Lights are pretty damn cool. 2 blue 15 watt high power spot. I am brimming anticipation, and excitement. Goooooo seeds! :peace::love:

I am glad to hear that you are doing well, we never chat like we use to on your journal. But then you got busy with your band and life. Congrats on the new lights!!! Those beans sounds lovely, I haven't had any sour in a long time...Gonna have to put that one for future grow. Compare kitty pics. I don't think you ever saw my kitty, Kharma.

A thought "When the light is on it stays at 80" That's a tad high , and stuff. Get your lights on temp down to avoid all kinds of bad juju. the higher temp will increase the amount of water needed. She "sweats" it out to keep cool. and makes it harder for her to make dense nugs. energy sweating = less energy for flowers and lanky ones at that. plus she will stretch more to increase "sweat glands". plus bugs and others .I know the terms are not right but i think that's basically ,in a way similar, to my my buck oh five(0.10 cents US).

80 deg f is at the tip ,tippy ,tippidy, top of the high end for what she likes, with no room for daily heat changes. try to keep her air around 75-78 deg f in the day. this gives you some room to deal with daily heat fluctuations, and slows down the water consumption. plus it puts her in a comfort zone. :peace::love:and grill cheese samiches.

Back
Top Bottom