Queen's Royal Green Garden

have no fear of those kind of shitty judgements here hon, we are a lot more enlightened than your average stereotype

I guess I kind of do fear what my fellow forum members think because I don't want anyone to think I complain just looking for a hand out. It just really gets frustrating with the issues I have to deal with every month. I try to look on the bright side of things but it is hard. I do count my blessings because just 2 short years ago, I was homeless so I do realize that I have come a long way. But at the same time people have gotten over so much on the system that it makes it hard for people like me who really do need the help.

but the sad fact is that if you are on a low budget, you can either bemoan your fate or adapt.

I am all for adapting but it's hard when you don't have room to adapt. For me every month, I have to rob Peter to pay Paul or try to stretch food but still end up short and go without for a few days, not good when you're diabetic. Can't borrow any money from anyone because I can't afford to pay it back, not asking anyone for anything just saying. I have been thinking about trying to expand my grow if possible for a little extra income but even that will take some doing.

Just plain ole love ya Queen

Aww shucks, thanks OMM. It's great having a good friend like you and the others who have been here to support me.

Hi your gracefully aging Magesty, been down for a little so I'am trying to get caught up. glad you are getting close

Hey there Fishy. I hope you are getting things back on point and caught up. What did you mean by getting close? The grow?

Hey Queen...I care a lot about my 420 brothers and sisters....the fact is we all deal with adversity in the best way we can..I know the direction you choose will be the right one AND if not OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, you ARE the Queen after all!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Hozona, I was just checking out your journal. I wish I could get things set up the way you do, I would be in business for sure. Maybe business is the wrong word to use, let's just say I would be one happy Queen. I am hoping the Goddess will reveal something to show me the right path to take or even to catch a break. And if I were to take heads, I think I would be worse than Henry VIII..lol...

you worry far far too much hon.

if i was on the verge of bankruptcy and i was worried that me and the kids would go hungry..would YOU seriously think any less of me because of it if i called for help, or would it have all been long forgotten by the next year eh? =p

there has never been a better definition of community than that, each and every single one of us will face a crisis, the rich, the poor, the good guy, the bad guy...even just knowing that people want to help shows that your part of the community, loved and needed.

i honestly wish you were within my sphere of influence. i would come round there, roll up the proverbial sleeves and do whatever the hell i could to help you get your life back on track...and i know full well that if you were stable and flush and crops coming out your ears, you wouldnt think twice about helping one of us if we were struggling.

you are our 420 sister and if we cant help each other out...whats the point in even living if all we are about is self service and poisoning the planet, lol.

you worry far far too much hon.

Yeah, one of my flaws but I notice when I don't worry that's when the shit hits the fan.

i honestly wish you were within my sphere of influence. i would come round there, roll up the proverbial sleeves and do whatever the hell i could to help you get your life back on track...and i know full well that if you were stable and flush and crops coming out your ears, you wouldnt think twice about helping one of us if we were struggling.

I know you would, Gig and others have helped when it has come to my grow. It is always appreciated. It's in my nature to help anyone if I can....

There really isn't much to report on the grow or even pics, things haven't changed that much. The BM is getting a bit bigger. It looks like the Skunk #1 is getting taller, I may have to pull the lights back a little when they come on. I haven't even looked at trichs yet, I still think it is too early. Though it does seem like I am feeding it every 2 or 3 days now. I think I will increase the nutes next time I feed.

Well I figured, what the hell, let me take some more pics. Actually there has been some improvements going on. The skunk is giving off an odor but with my allergies, I can't smell it unless it's right under my nose....I think the skunk is a big eater, I had just fed it last night and tonight the pot was light already so I gave her some water....

014389.jpg
011512.jpg
009643.jpg

looking great QTL!yes, go for it. if the plant is telling you it wants more..why not eh. just keep a close eye for signs of nute burn and be ready to flush of you go over board =)sounds like it does need a bit of water doesnt it =) i reckon its probably got a really good root structure by now and isnt much room in there for water to hang about.

Thanks Gig. I have been keeping an eye on it but I have also been careful about giving it too much of anything due to the last grow with the mites. The temps have been going good, staying at 80. I am also really liking GLR and I think will stay with it for future grows. I also noticed the change in my electric bill. I have been stacking 2 liter bottles because my next grow I am going to try to do a hempy and see how that goes. I would like to do all autos my next grow but my finances prolly will not allow it so I will do it with regular fems.

Thanks Gig. I have been keeping an eye on it but I have also been careful about giving it too much of anything due to the last grow with the mites. The temps have been going good, staying at 80. I am also really liking GLR and I think will stay with it for future grows. I also noticed the change in my electric bill. I have been stacking 2 liter bottles because my next grow I am going to try to do a hempy and see how that goes. I would like to do all autos my next grow but my finances prolly will not allow it so I will do it with regular fems.

good stuff =)
an actual hempie grow or 2l soil grow? hempie is a form of hydroponic. just checking what you mean. i didnt really know the difference between the several types of 2l grow untill a few weeks ago ;)

That girl is looking good my Queen!:cheer:

Bout damn time eh? So glad she is asking for nutes and water. :bravo:

Too bad we are not closer....I have a big bag of 2 litter bottles already painted and ready for a hempi sog.
I just never got around to it. :high-five:

That is a great looking plant. It almost looks like a Christmas Tree! Nice formation of Bud Sites too!!

I am not surprised you like the GLR. I have been doing that light schedule for 3 grows now and no complaints at all. I like how the plant flowers quicker too after the swich to 12/12.
:goodjob:

an actual hempie grow or 2l soil grow? hempie is a form of hydroponic. just checking what you mean. i didnt really know the difference between the several types of 2l grow untill a few weeks ago

Knowing me, I am prolly saying it wrong. Let me try to explain. I was thinking of using 2 liter bottles filled with coco connected to another bottle that would drip nute/water to the plants. I actually thought that was what a hempy was. I don't ever seem to know the technical name for things, I just try to do them.

GLR is tight, I wanna make the switch too in the future.. Dust off my 400watt.Glad things are working well That skunk looks pretty.

Yeah, I really like it, wish I would've done it a long time ago. The skunk is looking nice, I often find myself staring trying to figure out what she will look like in the end. I am thinking of getting about 3 more beans for my next grow but then I change my mind like people change their underwear.

That girl is looking good my Queen!Bout damn time eh? So glad she is asking for nutes and water. Too bad we are not closer....I have a big bag of 2 litter bottles already painted and ready for a hempi sog.I just never got around to it.

Thanks OMM and you ain't never lied. I am glad the bad streak has left. She seems to be a big eater.

That is a great looking plant. It almost looks like a Christmas Tree! Nice formation of Bud Sites too!!

I am not surprised you like the GLR. I have been doing that light schedule for 3 grows now and no complaints at all. I like how the plant flowers quicker too after the swich to 12/12.

Thanks CF. Yes, I like that too.

yeah what they said:)

Hey QueenTokelove :)

Nice girls you got there, sorry one didnt make it. The Blue Mystic is a Nice plant, very hardy, just did an auto in my journal and just starting some fem Blue M's now. Mine havent popped yet but have germed and in soil like yours, will be good to watch them both I reckon. :goodjob:

Hey QueenTokelove :)
Nice girls you got there, sorry one didnt make it. The Blue Mystic is a Nice plant, very hardy, just did an auto in my journal and just starting some fem Blue M's now. Mine havent popped yet but have germed and in soil like yours, will be good to watch them both I reckon. :goodjob:

Thanks JBC. Did you get a good yield from it? I had tried to grow a BM when I first started getting beans but the poor thing didn't make it. So I am determined to try to grow those strains that failed/died on me the first time. I hope to get some more BM autos hopefully next month but I would also like to get a big bang auto.

Hey Fishy, hope all is well. I haven't been seeing you on as much. When you don't respond here I just go looking for you in OMM's journal. Also, thanks for the reps. I always forget to rep people so let me go do that now...reps for everyone in my court...lol

ok the coco fill sounds like hempie, normally a hempie has a hole down low so you dont overwater...but what with that drip system you got planned sounds mad, i like it! but i also dont know the name of that style...1 more grow method to absorb +reps for bringing it to my mind (when i can, i just repped you already for other ;)

can i just ask, what is your situation with lights atm? bad memory and not much time for digging up old pages ;)

Thanks Gig but I saw this idea on here somewhere so I can't take credit. And where would this hole go down low? I was thinking of making the holes along the side towards the bottom of the 2 liter bottle. Thanks for the reps I saw that earlier and sent you one too. You've always been around to encourage and support me. What do you mean, my lights? What am I using? 400 watt hps. I really should be using the hps bulb about now but mine blew so I am using the mh bulb.

ok cool your currently growing using MH but you would normally use hps...got it ;)

stoner memory dontcha know :rofl:

ok flowing under MH its my understanding that you will get smaller and fluffier buds than under HPS but they may be more potent.

you may want to consider a dual hps for your next bulb purchase so that 1 bulb can be used the entire grow and give blue and red all 'year' round =)

ill be here till you stop posting.<3 who knows, maybe one day me and my partner might pop in for a coffee and a smoke :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom