Queen's Royal Green Garden

Well where can you find this fast bud because I looked on 2 of our sponsors and didn't see it. Took a whiff of the skunk last night, OMG it is smelling so good!!! The trichs are building, I can see them without a scope, more orange hairs but will check closer under the scope later on tonight.

Hmmm, I must've read it wrong, I thought it said it was a big yielder? I had ended up looking at the ones on Herbie's site. I was hoping to get three but I tell ya they sure do tax for shipping over there in the UK. Shipping damn near costs as much as the beans! But it is what it is.

i just mean your not gonna get half a dozen ounces from a plant, they only grow a foot or two.

you might want to phone herbies about the tax, im sure your costs will be modified because your outside the EU, we have rather high taxes for everything at the moment =(

from my own point of view the cost of the seeds ends up meaning very little after biting the bullet the first time assuming you can convert some into cash.

im pretty confident that if you bought 3, 1 would not only recoup the seed cost but pay for the next seeds too leaving you two to smoke =)

haha nice one :rofl:

and i dont think its for you, it would be for your entire country....no idea actually to be honest. maybe if you do get a euro exemption on the tax the package might my inspected for us import tax which would be a fail anyway, so maybe its best to let sleeping dogs lie and all that.

i know it seems a lot to lay out but thats only because money is tight and its not yet paying for itself....wasnt that long ago i was having to sacrifice food to keep my plant dreams alive...and now im about to fork out hundreds of dollars to get a deluxe BPN set sent to me =)

Just a small update, I did end up harvesting the skunk. I quick dried some and must admit it was a very nice high even with no amber in it. This is one strain that I will be getting again in the near future. I am going to flush the coco that the skunk was in and reuse it. I am also going to germ a fem bean, not sure which one just yet. I may do two reg fems and thinking 3 autos with the next grow. The blue mystic is still doing good, looks like she needs some nutes so I will give her some when her pot lightens up some.

Sorry for the lack of update. I think I may have over watered the blue mystic. I will post pics later when lights come on. Have been feeling lazy lately, prolly due to the cold, I hibernate so I haven't germed any beans or flushed the coco yet. But I will get to it later on...

Sorry for the lack of update. I think I may have over watered the blue mystic. I will post pics later when lights come on. Have been feeling lazy lately, prolly due to the cold, I hibernate so I haven't germed any beans or flushed the coco yet. But I will get to it later on...
So much to do, so little time (and energy) :cheesygrinsmiley: Been there...you WILL PERSEVERE!!
:tokin:

So much to do, so little time (and energy) :cheesygrinsmiley: Been there...you WILL PERSEVERE!!
:tokin:

The thing is I have plenty of time on my hands, I am disabled which was one of the reasons for me choosing to take up the hobby of growing. I do love a challenge even if it frustrates me. I usually just walk away from it then come back to it.

no rush hon, we are here at your magesties pleasure lol

Thanks Gig but when I don't post I feel like I am letting folks down. I know it sounds silly especially since I don't have a huge following..

Ah, well I finally got off my ass and decided to try to get my ghettofied drip system together. I took some pics of it. It consists of 3 2 liter bottles and an empty Orville Redenbacher popcorn container. Plastic straws wrapped in tape is what is connecting the bottles to the container. I used a screwdriver to make the holes in the bottles. But one hole is giving me problems with a slow leak in it but the other two holes are just fine...Go figure....I think I will end up having to find or buy a rectangular tray for the bottom because I am noticing that the water is at the bottom. I was thinking the coco would soak that up or move to the top of the coco and moisten that. If anyone has any suggestions to improve on this please let me know. I think I will wait til tomorrow to germ some beans or until I figure out how to stop that leak. Here is some pics of my home made drip system and the blue mystic. I hope this update tides you all over until I have something else to talk about.....

005961.jpg
010613.jpg
007786.jpg

Back
Top Bottom