Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

@Bill284 I got Frass and kobaski to top dress I will top dress with heavenly shore mix then water withy molasses Now I got Purpinatpor and Bud candy yeah I know copy cat I am going to SCROG these girls as soon as they are tall enough My plan is to fill the net with veg then during the stretch I am going to set up the bud spots and add them go Up hopefully till I need a second net. I have been taking off any bottom grorwth 4 to 6 in from the medium and to direct everything up one they strech and buds are begining I will completely defoil everything under the net and try to push upward adding all the Gnome magic to build big colas is there any thing you recommend to do diffrent?
also I will water my plants 1 to 32 times a week can I ad bud candy and purpinator together for one watering followed by the next watering just plain water and throw Molasses in every now and then
so Coacjh what ya thing of this game plan remember my plants are 2 1/2 weeks old and 3 out of 4 are huge and the runt has focus growing up it was turning into a bush under the 4-5 node

Thanks oh wise one🧙‍♂️

@Bill284 I got Frass and kobaski to top dress I will top dress with heavenly shore mix then water withy molasses
you don't need to water to run off when top dressing, just a good soak.

Now I got Purpinatpor and Bud candy yeah I know copy cat I am going to SCROG these girls as soon as they are tall enough My plan is to fill the net with veg then during the stretch I am going to set up the bud spots and add them go Up hopefully till I need a second net.
Sounds good, keep everyone level.
I have been taking off any bottom grorwth 4 to 6
I prefer to wait a bit, let them get energy from those leaves.
in from the medium and to direct everything up one they strech and buds are begining I will completely defoil everything under the net and try to push upward
in a tent I wait until the stretch is finished.
adding all the Gnome magic to build big colas is there any thing you recommend to do diffrent?
also I will water my plants 1 to 32 times a week can I ad bud candy and purpinator together
Yes you can.
But not the molasses, strictly by itself.
bud candy first wait a few minutes then Purpinator
for one watering followed by the next watering just plain water and throw Molasses
molasses once a week is fine.
but bud candy is better if you have it already.
in every now and then
so Coacjh what ya thing of this game plan remember my plants are 2 1/2 weeks old and 3 out of 4 are huge and the runt has focus growing up it was turning into a bush under the 4-5 node

Thanks oh wise one🧙‍♂️
Hope everything is going well this evening. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

thx bud that helps a lot now like i said im 4-5 nodes high I had 2 huge fanleaf below where I topped here I removed those lastnight I thought I screwed up But by the time I woke up everything the fan leaves was blocking had doubled in size so I am guessing that was fine?
How is life in your world was your trip down the river yesterday I need one of those kinda days with the ole lady maybe she might even be nice to me lol
Talk soon my friend

thx bud that helps a lot now like i said im 4-5 nodes high I had 2 huge fanleaf below where I topped here I removed those lastnight I thought I screwed up But by the time I woke up everything the fan leaves was blocking had doubled in size so I am guessing that was fine?
How is life in your world was your trip down the river yesterday I need one of those kinda days with the ole lady maybe she might even be nice to me lol
Talk soon my friend
We didn't actually go down river.
I put a 5-gal pale full of cement in the river.
With a clip.
I hook on the tube and we just float listen to music and smoke pot. :rofl:
Saves driving back.
Glad the plants are OK.
How are you doing today?

Stay safe

iM GOING GREAT TODAY slept on the love seat (im 6' 250 lbs) I looked like a pretzel I woke up and felt awesome when I sleep in the bed and I hurt I sleep like a contortionist and Im 10 yrs younger (getting old suck.) thats the one thing I hated about floating down the river the whole 2 cars load and unload man when you go down the river it really is a lazy river I love it nothin wrong with lazy at the right times and sitting in the middle of the river is one of them what kind of fish does it have? do the salmon run down it?
\Have a great one :thumb:

iM GOING GREAT TODAY slept on the love seat (im 6' 250 lbs) I looked like a pretzel I woke up and felt awesome when I sleep in the bed and I hurt I sleep like a contortionist and Im 10 yrs younger (getting old suck.) thats the one thing I hated about floating down the river the whole 2 cars load and unload man when you go down the river it really is a lazy river I love it nothin wrong with lazy at the right times and sitting in the middle of the river is one of them what kind of fish does it have? do the salmon run down it?
\Have a great one :thumb:
Rainbow and speckled trout , pike and pickerel.
We use like a swimming pool.
Float splash around and cool off.
May have been the last time though.
September isn't tubing weather up here.
I've a king size bed but still sleep couch now and then.
Only problem Howie takes half and I'm crinkled up like a pretzel half the time. :rofl:
Are you in Richmond now?

Stay safe

yeah well lakeside 5 min away cold today 83*F im a bit luckier we have a chiweenie first small dog ever I only had dobies and pits you know the hey I have a mean dog Im a tough guy kinda dog boy was I stupid they were all; big babies but the chiweenie eat less,zhits less,(big deal when ya step in dog poop A lil turd vs a 3 lb pile of Zhit) protective as heck follows me everywhere but she is so small i punt her across the kitchen floor 5-6 time every time I cook not on purpose (I got a case of the dickiedos my tummy stick out more than my dicky do so among other things I cant see my feet or anything next to them I used to have a six pack now I got a keg . she sleeps on my pillow good pillow warmer in the winter. why is it the older we get them more we like smaller things? except bags of weed
have a good one my friend
Talk soon

well coming to a close of week 3 on monday had a good day and a bad day I was thinking it might be a bit early but I removed fan leaves 2 sets and I unleashed a grow fest the next morning I sprouts coming out of 2 that I defoil fan leaves from. awesome plants ok Bad news I had another awesome plant well remember the times ya went to a barber to get a hair cut and ya walked out feeling abused and lo0oked like someone cut your hair with a hatchet. well I butchered it let me put it this way Im so embarrassed I aint even gonna show a pic of it till it grows out I am so glad photos can be forgiving, as far the runt I have a second waiting to take stage if she dont start growing like she should. I might have over watered it as seedling in the solo cup, I had 1 plant lose a lot of root in a bottom layer of perlite when I transplanted and it could be genetics But I think it is something I did early on.the second is 2-1/2 weeks behind and looks like she is gonna pass runt by ,and earn a place in the net I also see the cooler temps and purpinator working The leaves are getting a dark tint and look at the purple stripes in the stalks
20220909_202317.jpg

3wkblv.jpg
3wkbmr - Copy.jpg

the 2 above have gone bersek and have been topped and fan leaves removed 245 h growth is insane (above)

20220908_123636.jpg
20220909_202454.jpg

on the bottom left is mary Runt On the rightbottom 2 show runt on the left and the second trying for her spot under the net/ if you look at the medium I top dressed with Bokashi and Frass and start gfiving the Bud candy every 3rd watering So my rotation will be purpinator , Water ,Bud candy ...Repeat and increase amounts as the plant grows till a week away from harvest. for those who noticed it Yeah Im copying @Bill284 Kabashi, frass, root mound , bud candy all Bill. But Im guessing it works for bill Id be stupid to not try right? Im trying a few thing on my own lol like trimming trees and temp control. as most of you already know growing pot isnt cheap Im counting on a good crop potent crop. I cant sell any more but the money I have saved by not buying Pot is about 600 bucks a month me and the wife smoke a lot of pot then friends and family rollin Cones as fat as a thumb it goes quick right? I any one following enjoys this journal it is a bit different, But I hope everyone learns something I have learned a lot

well wanna see what an overwatered plant looks like ? I bet @Bill284 remembers the times I ran to him withy my hair on fire thinking my plants are dying only to learn about overwatering . it can be tough finding that sweet spot to water new plants I been giving them 1 liter at a time followed by 1/2 liter to another full depending on the plant well I messed up can you find the over watered plant ? hint it isnt the runt she is finally taking off Top and bottom are black lebanon the 2 in the middle BBMRs both strains have a tad bit of Black Berry kush

20220905_195148.jpg
20220905_195142.jpg

20220908_123628 (1).jpg

20220908_123634.jpg
Rainbow and speckled trout , pike and pickerel.
We use like a swimming pool.
Float splash around and cool off.
May have been the last time though.
September isn't tubing weather up here.
I've a king size bed but still sleep couch now and then.
Only problem Howie takes half and I'm crinkled up like a pretzel half the time. :rofl:
Are you in Richmond now?

Stay safe
What no Brookies or Brown? Where’s my fillet knife?lol

What no Brookies or Brown? Where’s my fillet knife?lol
Speckled trout are bookies.
I've got a pic of a beautiful brook trout in my thread somewhere at the beginning.
I'll find it give me a minute.
Good morning :ciao:

Stay safe

well coming to a close of week 3 on monday had a good day and a bad day I was thinking it might be a bit early but I removed fan leaves 2 sets and I unleashed a grow fest the next morning I sprouts coming out of 2 that I defoil fan leaves from. awesome plants ok Bad news I had another awesome plant well remember the times ya went to a barber to get a hair cut and ya walked out feeling abused and lo0oked like someone cut your hair with a hatchet. well I butchered it let me put it this way Im so embarrassed I aint even gonna show a pic of it till it grows out I am so glad photos can be forgiving, as far the runt I have a second waiting to take stage if she dont start growing like she should. I might have over watered it as seedling in the solo cup, I had 1 plant lose a lot of root in a bottom layer of perlite when I transplanted and it could be genetics But I think it is something I did early on.the second is 2-1/2 weeks behind and looks like she is gonna pass runt by ,and earn a place in the net I also see the cooler temps and purpinator working The leaves are getting a dark tint and look at the purple stripes in the stalks
20220909_202317.jpg

3wkblv.jpg
3wkbmr - Copy.jpg

the 2 above have gone bersek and have been topped and fan leaves removed 245 h growth is insane (above)

20220908_123636.jpg
20220909_202454.jpg

on the bottom left is mary Runt On the rightbottom 2 show runt on the left and the second trying for her spot under the net/ if you look at the medium I top dressed with Bokashi and Frass and start gfiving the Bud candy every 3rd watering So my rotation will be purpinator , Water ,Bud candy ...Repeat and increase amounts as the plant grows till a week away from harvest. for those who noticed it Yeah Im copying @Bill284 Kabashi, frass, root mound , bud candy all Bill. But Im guessing it works for bill Id be stupid to not try right? Im trying a few thing on my own lol like trimming trees and temp control. as most of you already know growing pot isnt cheap Im counting on a good crop potent crop. I cant sell any more but the money I have saved by not buying Pot is about 600 bucks a month me and the wife smoke a lot of pot then friends and family rollin Cones as fat as a thumb it goes quick right? I any one following enjoys this journal it is a bit different, But I hope everyone learns something I have learned a lot
Thats a lot of green to go thru in a month start calling you bob lol. The girls are looking good so far saavaaggee keep it up :thumb:

well wanna see what an overwatered plant looks like ? I bet @Bill284 remembers the times I ran to him withy my hair on fire thinking my plants are dying iot can be tough finding that sweet spot to water new plant I been giving them 1 liter at a time followed by 1/2 liter to another full depending on the plant well I messed up can you find the over watered plant ? hint it isnt the runt she is finally taking off

20220905_195148.jpg
If you use my Bill284 potting method it's impossible to overwater.
I go through a 100 litres a day easy. Soil girls drink as fast as the Coco girls.
It's brilliant for root growth and overall health.
I still have to find it for you hehe.
Good morning :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe

well I should asked ya 3 weeks ago I didnt layer But IU used a lot of perelight 16 qys for 4 plants that 4 dry qts per plant My plants are heavy I tap packed my soil by raising it 6 in in the air and dropping on my sidewalk and I fill the pots up I am goinf to cut back a lot on my water Pouring till I got run off from a freshly planted plant is too much I would water them 1 time a week and I dont feel that is allowing my geo flora enough time to do the magic both strains are durable to dry pots so Im stepping baCK FROM 2 L/1/2 GAL PER PLANT TO 1 LITER AND A LITER AND A HALF ON M Y 2 BIG GIRLS Sry caps stuck so I can waterr every 3 days 1 day with purpinator and the next with Bud Candy.

Advanced Nutrients DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD FEED SCHEDULE​

So IO called them today 8 ml per gallon once a week from Cradle to bong ! well drying tent
purpinator Pre-flower is 5ml per gallon They told me I would need to learn they metric system someday I just never though it would be for growing legal weed

geo Flora 1/2 cup per 2 weeks
and that is it at least the next 3-4 weeks. I wont be doing the flip at the end of week 4 I will wait till my scrog net is covered from corner to corner then go 12/12 hi ho hi ho my Gnomies to work they will grow!

** UPDATE** I dont put much faith in ph monitors but this one is really close to accurate but when it comes to knowing if your soil is wet or dry I would say it 99.999 accurate and My plants are still wet from 2 days ago whis would be the 3rd day tomorrow will be the 4 th day which exp0lains why some arent growing as fast it is early so If I let it go ahead and dry them to the bottom now and start water less they should be fine I dont know is 5 days between watering to much? with using as top dress nute I think I would rather give them a liter every other daY one thing for sure if I want a primo crop I need to quit watering like a noob, I guess knowing that I screwed up and what I need to do to fix it is a sign Im learning as usually learning by murphys law lol :rofl:
20220910_172724.jpg

well Once again I learn the hard way ,it seems the Gro pro warriors aren't meant to have saucers when I put a saucer under neath It sealed off the air flow not allowing the air to get up under the pot or let the water drain properly last 23 grows I had the pots on bricks allowing them all the air flow it needed with the saucer on it was like putting wayer in a bucket rather than an air pruning pot so the water was not allowing the plants to take in nutes as soon as I realized what was going on I grabbed the circular saw cut 8- 6 in pieces of 1 by put them under the plants pot and water started to drain , man if I didn't catch that I would be sitting here crying about root rot next week so things should be back to normal with in 24 hrs and allow me to water/feed every 2-3 days. I did water the 2 plants I just transplanted asnd The Bokashi and frass will float but settles downwityh in seconds letting me know the microbes are getting feed I did give them thier first taste of Bud Candy seems to do the same as molasses but better this better be a good harvest I spent a fortune and cant even smoke it for at least 3-4 months

well I should asked ya 3 weeks ago I didnt layer But IU used a lot of perelight 16 qys for 4 plants that 4 dry qts per plant My plants are heavy I tap packed my soil by raising it 6 in in the air and dropping on my sidewalk and I fill the pots up I am goinf to cut back a lot on my water Pouring till I got run off from a freshly planted plant is too much I would water them 1 time a week and I dont feel that is allowing my geo flora enough time to do the magic both strains are durable to dry pots so Im stepping baCK FROM 2 L/1/2 GAL PER PLANT TO 1 LITER AND A LITER AND A HALF ON M Y 2 BIG GIRLS Sry caps stuck so I can waterr every 3 days 1 day with purpinator and the next with Bud Candy.

Advanced Nutrients DOES NOT HAVE A GOOD FEED SCHEDULE​

So IO called them today 8 ml per gallon once a week from Cradle to bong ! well drying tent
purpinator Pre-flower is 5ml per gallon They told me I would need to learn they metric system someday I just never though it would be for growing legal weed

geo Flora 1/2 cup per 2 weeks
and that is it at least the next 3-4 weeks. I wont be doing the flip at the end of week 4 I will wait till my scrog net is covered from corner to corner then go 12/12 hi ho hi ho my Gnomies to work they will grow!

** UPDATE** I dont put much faith in ph monitors but this one is really close to accurate but when it comes to knowing if your soil is wet or dry I would say it 99.999 accurate and My plants are still wet from 2 days ago whis would be the 3rd day tomorrow will be the 4 th day which exp0lains why some arent growing as fast it is early so If I let it go ahead and dry them to the bottom now and start water less they should be fine I dont know is 5 days between watering to much? with using as top dress nute I think I would rather give them a liter every other daY one thing for sure if I want a primo crop I need to quit watering like a noob, I guess knowing that I screwed up and what I need to do to fix it is a sign Im learning as usually learning by murphys law lol :rofl:
20220910_172724.jpg
Good morning Amigo. :cool: or evening ;)
First thing throw that probe away.
They are notoriously inaccurate, sorry. :Namaste:
The reason we use a lot of perlite is for aeration and reduce compaction.
How does slamming your potvon the sidewalk help.
I never pack my pots.
I let them settle over time.
By then the roots have filled the pot.
For Drainage.
I used oil change pans from the dollar store.
Put a grill or rack over it, set the pot on top.
Airflow and drainage.
Get a little shop vac to empty them.
Watering
Slowly in a circle away from the plant.
making the roots chase the water.
You must do it until you get just a little come out the bottom.
But you must get a little down there.
You want the roots chasing the water.
And the tap root shoots to the bottom.
You must give it a little moisture.
Did you read Ems watering thread.
Your whole objective right now is growing Roots.
Not the plant.

Your filling your container with roots so you will get a big healthy plant as a reward.
Get a bathroom scale and weigh the pots if you have too.
3-4-5 Days at first is common.
Your pot isn't full yet so it takes time for the small root ball to drain it.
But you must drain it and let air in.
GF. Nutrients are microbes , once you water they are alive and in your soil.
You don't have to be concerned with refeeding.
That are all in there working away.
So don't panic about feeding.
Bokashi & frass the same , they put microbes and fungi in the pot.
The microbes and fungi feed the roots, it's so much better than just having roots.
They will do there thing, pamper and feed the roots/ plant.
I got a gallon of Terpinator yesterday.
Don't ask :rolleyes: , but I did the Coco girls with it on their second feeding.
You read the mix on that ( 10 - 35 ml/ gallon) holy crap.
At a 100 liters a day how long will that last. 100 litres is about 25 gallon.
Every day.
Soil girls empty their pots daily. Bill284 Method. :thumb:
Hopefully that covers everything.
Talk soon my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

My plants are getting lighter I put them on 1x1s and took a and set it up to get airflow in the pot so they dry out more Depending how heavy they are I might ad a liter, I do water along the outside edge. Im not sure if it wist the way I mix my soil or what but the last time I didn't tap down my my soil down a little I winded up with a half full container and a bunch or exposed roots I was looking at some pics of it remember the one plant I called problem child dont me wrong I dont pack medium the hard it would be easy to dig to the bottom of my pot with my finger as far as the meter goes your right you a I can check root temp but as far as moister I just stuck it in a bag of playground sand that been sitting in my pantry for over a yrs it said it wet Plus I had a crude joke to explain how dry it was but I dont wanna get banned lol I am going to water them a little after lights come back on I never water during lights out but as close as I can to the lighters coming on I still need work on watering young plants, explain to me how the layer of perlite works I have 2 plants I layered but the other 4 have extra coarse and normal a Zhit load of it

Just to make sure I understand correctly it is normal to take 3-4-up to 5 days between watering small root Balls ? correct? and it is nice to hear they are still feeding even though Im not watering every other day
Yeah it isnt cheap to grow plants these days you gotta wonder how much is hype you know the company's are more about the benjamins and less about the bud oh man but they do a good job made me go out and buy them I always seem them, advertise the 55 gal drums for a few hundred bucks Im taking care of 4 plants how many you got? looks like I wrote a book and I could still chat a bit ... yeah I did a wake n bake lol
Talk soon
stay safe stay stoned :hookah:

@Bill284 as you know Im using the gro pros warrior with the bottom of the pot raised 11/2IN WITH 2X2 You can see how they are raised in the middle would it be good or bad to add a pc fan at the bottom and have the small computer fan blowing air right up the middle? these pots are awesome after they are filled with roots. Lifting them in the air makes easier to see the first signs of run off if I have a good enough harvest Im pretty sure I can convince the wife into a new set of air pots.
Thx bud
** I researched perlite to see exactly what it does from now on I will add a 2 in layer about 6 in down especially after learning what it actually does not to mention it is a lot cheaper than Fox Farm I also buy a new bag of soil for every grow I am going to start filling a 30 gallon drum Im going to start a sativa tree early april till late october outdoor grow this will be an adventure

51s-ISdmYmL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom