Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

@Bill284 I am trying to get use to the new AC when I have the temps set at 77 directly under the light has gotten as high as 88 while below the canopy the temp are 75 ish (in the plants pot thermometer is sitting on top of the medium the other is on top of the net. where should I focus my temps what needs to be the coolest the tops or the roots? I really like this AC you know I got the one you recommended it was rated as one of the best for a grow tent I was worried about it blowing on the plants but not a problem It can blow up or down and not blow on the plants
Thanks have a good day :snowboating:

* got another one just to clarify Im due to put down geo flora on friday I also want to flip on friday Now from a past conversation we have had I want no lights for 36 hrs when I feed on friday even if I flip I should still use the GF veg till after the stretch I am going to defoil under the net when I flip so everything goes to the top. does that sound like the way to go?
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Glad the AC is working well.
The pots shouldn't fluctuate so you want to read the canopy temp.
So net height. :thumb:
Pots should sit at 18c do you have a probe for pot temp?;)
I'm afraid to check mine. :rofl:
Since cold air drops its probably best to point it up if possible.
A little clean out before flip is good.
Use the GF veg until you see pistils, then the flower.
How is everything going today my friend?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Glad the AC is working well.
The pots shouldn't fluctuate so you want to read the canopy temp.
So net height. :thumb:
Pots should sit at 18c do you have a probe for pot temp?;)
I'm afraid to check mine. :rofl:
Since cold air drops its probably best to point it up if possible.
A little clean out before flip is good.
Use the GF veg until you see pistils, then the flower.
How is everything going today my friend?

Stay safe
ROUGH MORNING :( G-KIDS HAVE DR APPT and that is a nightmare I raised my kids' I thought I was done with this now I know why people grow old and die if we lived longer we would go insane

@Bill284 my net is 12 inches above my pot here are some pics showing how much room I have in my net I am 1 row away from the edges and they are filling in I left room in front of the ac I can fill it in more now I want to make sure my stems will hold a big bud when I flip I want everything to go up,#1everything I read says I can expect about a 2 week stretch during the stretch will my stems get more girth or stronger? #2 I was going to flip it this weekend but I think I will give it another week .
rather have to much than too little if I keep the tent shut and set the ac at 70 it will get the net to 70 and the top of the medium at 65-68 F* that should gimme my purple and help my drying process .
#3 this is prolly a silly question my ac dash/control panel my fans and my power bar have very small Red, Blue and green lights showing the fan is on the brightest is the Temp gage on top of the ac should I cover up these lights when I go to 12/12? .( luckily my 2 hygrometers are bluetooth so I can check temps with out opening the tent)
\
thats it till I get another question when I post this thx buddy I really do appreciate you you helped get 3 yrs experience in about 1 If I had to learn via trial and error I would go nuts well nuttier
Thank you

@Bill284 my net is 12 inches above my pot here are some pics showing how much room I have in my net I am 1 row away from the edges and they are filling in I left room in front of the ac I can fill it in more now I want to make sure my stems will hold a big bud when I flip I want everything to go up,#1everything I read says I can expect about a 2 week stretch during the stretch will my stems get more girth or stronger? #2 I was going to flip it this weekend but I think I will give it another week .
rather have to much than too little if I keep the tent shut and set the ac at 70 it will get the net to 70 and the top of the medium at 65-68 F* that should gimme my purple and help my drying process .
#3 this is prolly a silly question my ac dash/control panel my fans and my power bar have very small Red, Blue and green lights showing the fan is on the brightest is the Temp gage on top of the ac should I cover up these lights when I go to 12/12? .( luckily my 2 hygrometers are bluetooth so I can check temps with out opening the tent)
\
thats it till I get another question when I post this thx buddy I really do appreciate you you helped get 3 yrs experience in about 1 If I had to learn via trial and error I would go nuts well nuttier
Thank you
Good morning. :ciao:
I'm a little stiff today, grow room is coming along though.
Let's see #1 is usually 3 weeks before stretch is completely finished.
# 2 not really, stretching thins them out.
Potassium Silicate will hold your buds up, and yoyo's.
And last those little lights I put tape over them just incase.
No external light.
Better to be safe.
Talk soon Amigo.

Stay safe

Thank you my friend as always a huge help the Potassium Silicate too late? or start pre bloom will it hurt to use the FF bud additives a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon apparently they have Potassium Silicate in one of them the trio works one for stretch opensesame one for buds growing Beastly buds and one till harvest Cha-ching(has Potassium Silicate )onecea week high potassium and sulphate will these be ok with Bud candy and purpinator? BTW you are right Purpinator has gone crazy I paid 16 bux for my bottle to replace it cost $26 thats for 4 plants yeah that real expensive for you.
I have come to conclude if we want to do anything then soreness is a way of life lol But take comfort in knowing you are not alone your building a grow house Im sore from moving a tent I turned into such a wussy. lemme know if you think it is safe to use that FF additives I have a full set never used if they wont hurt my girls Ill use them and the PS is it ok to start it now? talk soon :thanks:

@Bill284 the questions are above basically i would like your opinion on the fox farm solubles you use 1 for each step of flowering just 1/4 a teaspoon per gal of water here is NPK and ingredients is there anything in them to cause issues at such a small dose? I wouldnt buy them but I already have them if they are something that will improve my buds great But Im worried with the Bud Candy and Purpinator Ill be giving them too much phosphate and potassium

Open sesame 9-50-10
Ingredients: Ammonium phosphate, mono potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate, kelp, iron, zinc, manganese, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA).\

Beastly Bloomz 0-50-30
Ingredients: Mono potassium phosphate, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, sodium molybdate and kelp.

Cha-ching 9-50-10
Ingredients: Ammonium phosphate, mono potassium phosphate, ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, sodium molybdate and kelp.

Thx again buddy
one of these days I hope I can help you at least a little of the many times you been my go to guy

Thank you my friend as always a huge help the Potassium Silicate too late? or start pre bloom will it hurt to use the FF bud additives a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon apparently they have Potassium Silicate in one of them the trio works one for stretch opensesame one for buds growing Beastly buds and one till harvest Cha-ching(has Potassium Silicate )onecea week high potassium and sulphate will these be ok with Bud candy and purpinator? BTW you are right Purpinator has gone crazy I paid 16 bux for my bottle to replace it cost $26 thats for 4 plants yeah that real expensive for you.
I have come to conclude if we want to do anything then soreness is a way of life lol But take comfort in knowing you are not alone your building a grow house Im sore from moving a tent I turned into such a wussy. lemme know if you think it is safe to use that FF additives I have a full set never used if they wont hurt my girls Ill use them and the PS is it ok to start it now? talk soon :thanks:
Hey @Savvage61 sorry I missed this.
I'll answer below.

Stay safe

@Bill284 the questions are above basically i would like your opinion on the fox farm solubles you use 1 for each step of flowering just 1/4 a teaspoon per gal of water here is NPK and ingredients is there anything in them to cause issues at such a small dose? I wouldnt buy them but I already have them if they are something that will improve my buds great But Im worried with the Bud Candy and Purpinator Ill be giving them too much phosphate and potassium

Open sesame 9-50-10
Ingredients: Ammonium phosphate, mono potassium phosphate, potassium sulfate, kelp, iron, zinc, manganese, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA).\

Beastly Bloomz 0-50-30
Ingredients: Mono potassium phosphate, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, sodium molybdate and kelp.

Cha-ching 9-50-10
Ingredients: Ammonium phosphate, mono potassium phosphate, ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate, iron, manganese, zinc, copper, chelating agent, disodium ethylenediamine tetra acetate (EDTA), sodium borate, sodium molybdate and kelp.

Thx again buddy
one of these days I hope I can help you at least a little of the many times you been my go to guy
Bud Candy is just like giving molasses.
Much better but same idea.
It feeds the microbes and fungi in the soil the microbes feed and care for your roots.
You used the Bokashi and frass in the soil right?
That's what takes care of your roots.
So once every few days is enough Bud Candy, in with your nutrients.
As far as terpinator goes it's fine with all your nutrients.
Even boosters as above.
Just get the microbes going it will handle most anything in soil.
Coco or dwc you would need to measure it and keep in line your ppm.
But I wack the living daylights out of my girls.
Literally off the charts ppm's, but no ill effect.
Even coco.
I haven't checked ph once but because I keep the root zone alive it doesn't matter.
Get what I'm saying.
Microbes & Fungi, huge healthy roots = huge healthy plants.
Did I answer everything? :rofl:

Stay safe

that sure does thank you, this geo flora and living soil has changed the way I grow I love it almost 8 weeks in and not a blemished leaf, Im nervous since next week end Ill flip to 12/12 Im waiting to fill 6-7 holes but it that stretch that always gave me definecys so after that if im still lock out free I will cheer Geo Flora from the mountains

one thing I have been doing when drying my harvest is I would dry trim and left extra foliage on to extend the dry. Both you and Rexer wet trim my very first grow before I joined 420 I wet trimmed and dried in my tent with no alfalfa issues the last 2 harvest I made sure I was doing things right except I didn't trim the last I didnt even defoil at all after harvest maybe that's been my problem.

the over all grow Im going to do a minor defoil today of everything under the net that wont produce and leaving the ones that will add to the harvest. and then do a complete clean out after the stretch. Im still working on figuring out my AC the RH is at 70% when I run the dehumidifier it lowers humidity but it get cold but then thew RH in the house today is 70 thxc to Storm IAN so prolly not a good day to judge
any way buddy enjoy the rest of your day @Bill284
Thx :thanks:

that sure does thank you, this geo flora and living soil has changed the way I grow I love it almost 8 weeks in and not a blemished leaf, Im nervous since next week end Ill flip to 12/12 Im waiting to fill 6-7 holes but it that stretch that always gave me definecys so after that if im still lock out free I will cheer Geo Flora from the mountains

one thing I have been doing when drying my harvest is I would dry trim and left extra foliage on to extend the dry. Both you and Rexer wet trim my very first grow before I joined 420 I wet trimmed and dried in my tent with no alfalfa issues the last 2 harvest I made sure I was doing things right except I didn't trim the last I didnt even defoil at all after harvest maybe that's been my problem.

the over all grow Im going to do a minor defoil today of everything under the net that wont produce and leaving the ones that will add to the harvest. and then do a complete clean out after the stretch. Im still working on figuring out my AC the RH is at 70% when I run the dehumidifier it lowers humidity but it get cold but then thew RH in the house today is 70 thxc to Storm IAN so prolly not a good day to judge
any way buddy enjoy the rest of your day @Bill284
Thx :thanks:
Your always going to fluctuate in a small environment.
It changes so quick.
You'll have to find a happy medium.
The only other way is to control the lung room.
But that's not an option. :thumb:
You will never get a lock out with microbes and Geo Flora.
It's brilliant for your girls.

Stay safe

I swear by GF so far I wrote a email to the company and explained how much I loved it and asked if they had some stickers or swag I could show off in my pics and they sent me a roll of of veg and bloom stickers a nice key chain and a awesome hat pin that looks' awesome on my Hydro builders hat Im a swag slut if I like their product Ill ask for swag you should see my gun cabinet you can tell I like my guns lol

im gonn a post a nother section for my journal tonight or tomorrow Tonight I cleaned out under the net so if they have a ny kind of stunt it gives them a week to bounce back and I got a few more honey holes that need a week of growth. might as well do it now lol check outr the new stickers

the end of week 7

made the decision to wait 1 week before the flip so I started to clean under the net cut a lot of potential clones
20221001_192655.jpg
20221001_192639.jpg

I left about 5 future clones under the net and ill cut them in a week Bill would prolly shriek if he saw all the foilage I cleared out by next week she will 100% and ready to stretch
20221001_193218.jpg
Nothing like a fresh top dressings of Kobashi and Frass followed 1/2 of a cup of Geo flora Per plant then a good slow watering. I did start using potassium silica in the water and as a foliar spray to help build up some stronger stems during the stretch and then there is the question ? WHERE DOES THE MAGIC COME FROM???? HERE IS MY MAGIC THEY JUST PARTY TILL THE LIGHTS GO DOWN ! and dfo thier magic when the lights are out
20221001_194303 (1).jpg

and last but not least "Green Grass and High SCROG's for ever
20221001_201254.jpg

NOW ALL TO DO IS WAIT......................IS IT TIME YET????................IS IT TIME YET?????........

I swear by GF so far I wrote a email to the company and explained how much I loved it and asked if they had some stickers or swag I could show off in my pics and they sent me a roll of of veg and bloom stickers a nice key chain and a awesome hat pin that looks' awesome on my Hydro builders hat Im a swag slut if I like their product Ill ask for swag you should see my gun cabinet you can tell I like my guns lol

im gonn a post a nother section for my journal tonight or tomorrow Tonight I cleaned out under the net so if they have a ny kind of stunt it gives them a week to bounce back and I got a few more honey holes that need a week of growth. might as well do it now lol check outr the new stickers
GF is fantastic, just can't get it in Canada.
the end of week 7

made the decision to wait 1 week before the flip so I started to clean under the net cut a lot of potential clones
20221001_192655.jpg
20221001_192639.jpg

I left about 5 future clones under the net and ill cut them in a week Bill would prolly shriek if he saw all the foilage I cleared out by next week she will 100% and ready to stretch
20221001_193218.jpg
Nothing like a fresh top dressings of Kobashi and Frass followed 1/2 of a cup of Geo flora Per plant then a good slow watering. I did start using potassium silica in the water and as a foliar spray to help build up some stronger stems during the stretch and then there is the question ? WHERE DOES THE MAGIC COME FROM???? HERE IS MY MAGIC THEY JUST PARTY TILL THE LIGHTS GO DOWN ! and dfo thier magic when the lights are out
20221001_194303 (1).jpg

and last but not least "Green Grass and High SCROG's for ever
20221001_201254.jpg

NOW ALL TO DO IS WAIT......................IS IT TIME YET????................IS IT TIME YET?????........
Looks great to me,mwhy you waiting?

Stay safe

why
GF is fantastic, just can't get it in Canada.

Looks great to me,why you waiting?

Stay safe
Good morning buddy

I have a small stems from runt ,right in the middle and I want to give them a little more time to get some girth, The way things are going after seeing how I got a growth spurt overnight it might only be a day or two Plus They got their first dose of Potassium silica. let me confirm something when plants stretch do they just stretch or do they have a massive growth spurt ? if there is a growth spurt Ill flip them now she is pretty full and some spots have no where to grow but up. and thats what I want I wanna use the 6" net to stabilize the buds.

I keep on thinking about my end game I am really starting to wonder if the dry trimming and leaving the xtra foliage is the reason it takes me months to get rid of the hay and I have a fridge out in the garage I belive Ill keep the curing jars out there I only mention this in every post, Not like I'm stressing on it lol

** I have a few potential clones I left on the plant till I flip let me run this by you and see if you have any recommendation
1. clip of plants put in water till I get roots once I have roots dip in clone X roll in dynomyco add to rapid rooter then
start Heavenly shores method?
*** why cant you get it? I mean you got it right but why cant the rest of the Canucks get GF ? there are some retailers that wont ship to VA and about 15 other states. in the states im guessing local FDA. mountie issues up there?
Canucks isnt Racist, homophobic or anythin g else is it ? us old guys gotta change the way we talk or get labeled something we never were.

enjoy what is left of your weekend buddy Take care

calling @Bill284 what's up if ya dont mind I have a couple questions in the above post about cloning I want to give it one more watering and shut down for 36 hrs I just wanna get some good stems inm a couple bare spots I already have most growing up now just a few more Im dieing to flip it but I gotta be patient I have a quick flower of 60 to 65 days

here is a pic of why im waiting I had to big stems I laid down and cleared out and it really thin and small a few days to a week and they will give me a lot more buds and Im not sure what to expect on the stretch They say the Black lebanon isnt the stretchiest but if you let it veg longer it is suppose to be a big producer
20221003_233145.jpg
20221003_233138.jpg

That bare spot is driving me nuts no body told me grow pot would bring out OCD after 61 yrs lol. Im just amazed at how pristine everything is compared to my fox farm grows with a diffrent lock out every other week. of course I have to take the blame But now that I havent had to stress on lock outs I have been able to learn better growing technics any way does it make sense why im waiting or am I doing my usual over kill?. any way Im off to the doc in the am I thought I stubbed my toe yesterday and it was sore i TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AND i i HAVE 3 TOES STANDING UP it loo0ks like I broke 2 or 3 toes and didnt realize it I have neuropathy and I have no feeling in my feet well after seeing it I started feeling it lol ghod How bad am i gonna be in 20 yrs My thoughts are ya make to 80 ya won any thing passed 80 is a bonus. sorry to0 throw my aches and pains on ya but misery loves company well old man have a good morning and ill catch up sometime tomorrow
stay save

calling @Bill284 what's up if ya dont mind I have a couple questions in the above post about cloning I want to give it one more watering and shut down for 36 hrs I just wanna get some good stems inm a couple bare spots I already have most growing up now just a few more Im dieing to flip it but I gotta be patient I have a quick flower of 60 to 65 days

here is a pic of why im waiting I had to big stems I laid down and cleared out and it really thin and small a few days to a week and they will give me a lot more buds and Im not sure what to expect on the stretch They say the Black lebanon isnt the stretchiest but if you let it veg longer it is suppose to be a big producer
20221003_233145.jpg
20221003_233138.jpg

That bare spot is driving me nuts no body told me grow pot would bring out OCD after 61 yrs lol. Im just amazed at how pristine everything is compared to my fox farm grows with a diffrent lock out every other week. of course I have to take the blame But now that I havent had to stress on lock outs I have been able to learn better growing technics any way does it make sense why im waiting or am I doing my usual over kill?. any way Im off to the doc in the am I thought I stubbed my toe yesterday and it was sore i TOOK A CLOSER LOOK AND i i HAVE 3 TOES STANDING UP it loo0ks like I broke 2 or 3 toes and didnt realize it I have neuropathy and I have no feeling in my feet well after seeing it I started feeling it lol ghod How bad am i gonna be in 20 yrs My thoughts are ya make to 80 ya won any thing passed 80 is a bonus. sorry to0 throw my aches and pains on ya but misery loves company well old man have a good morning and ill catch up sometime tomorrow
stay save
Fek
why

Good morning buddy

I have a small stems from runt ,right in the middle and I want to give them a little more time to get some girth, The way things are going after seeing how I got a growth spurt overnight it might only be a day or two Plus They got their first dose of Potassium silica. let me confirm something when plants stretch do they just stretch or do they have a massive growth spurt ? if there is a growth spurt Ill flip them now she is pretty full and some spots have no where to grow but up. and thats what I want I wanna use the 6" net to stabilize the buds.

I keep on thinking about my end game I am really starting to wonder if the dry trimming and leaving the xtra foliage is the reason it takes me months to get rid of the hay and I have a fridge out in the garage I belive Ill keep the curing jars out there I only mention this in every post, Not like I'm stressing on it lol

** I have a few potential clones I left on the plant till I flip let me run this by you and see if you have any recommendation
1. clip of plants put in water till I get roots once I have roots dip in clone X roll in dynomyco add to rapid rooter then
start Heavenly shores method?
*** why cant you get it? I mean you got it right but why cant the rest of the Canucks get GF ? there are some retailers that wont ship to VA and about 15 other states. in the states im guessing local FDA. mountie issues up there?
Canucks isnt Racist, homophobic or anythin g else is it ? us old guys gotta change the way we talk or get labeled something we never were.

enjoy what is left of your weekend buddy Take care
The stretch is a massive growth spurt.
Prep for flowering.
The plant jumps up in height to get above everything around her.
Giving her a better chance at pollination and sunlight.
So it's 2 words describing the same thing.
Potassium Silicate stiffens cell walls.
Creating firmer branches to hold up buds.
I said what are you wanting for? :rofl:
Have you looked at my Gorilla Glue clone thread?
I explain how to make clones in there.
If you need help let me know.
But putting them in water never worked for me.
GF needs some sort of clearance they don't have to get over the boarder.
It's the microbes I think, they have to spend money on testing and it's probably too expensive.
Canadian boarder issues, not GF's fault.
Fek sake, bubble wrap? :rofl:
We aren't supposed to move fast enough to break anything.
I had to move 200 l of soil yesterday, mixed too much.
Well I'm in agony today, my own fault. :rolleyes:
Too old for this nonsense, need a helper some days.
Here is something to think about, your scrog will double in size when you flip.
Do you think it'll fill that net, and then some.
It's already tight an gorgeous in there.
Double it and add buds :cheesygrinsmiley:
Your going have some fun.:thumb:
The clone thread, first couple pages has it.
Good luck at the doctor.
Talk soon.

Stay safe

thx bud I never saw the clone part I saw the topping in 10 days im miserable this morning Im going to water and shut 'er down for 36 hrs I have no room to go but up and everything is going up Im gonna be overwhelmed aint i ? I am so pissed off at work right now I wanna quit and grow pot full time and to top it off someone was offended by my profile pic of 8 yrs and had to take it down it was a charging I got 2 black toes and one sticking up about 45 degrees I am a miserable grochy MFer this morning my biggest concern is how im going to water and kill the lights tonight . is it ok to get my clones when I turn the lights back on or do I need to get them now? well lemme read your cloning post first something to read at the hospital Bud thx for everything
Ill be in touch when I can sit up with out my foot throbbing like a being hit by sledgehammer
stay safe stay stoned

thx bud I never saw the clone part I saw the topping in 10 days im miserable this morning Im going to water and shut 'er down for 36 hrs I have no room to go but up and everything is going up Im gonna be overwhelmed aint i ? I am so pissed off at work right now I wanna quit and grow pot full time and to top it off someone was offended by my profile pic of 8 yrs and had to take it down it was a charging I got 2 black toes and one sticking up about 45 degrees I am a miserable grochy MFer this morning my biggest concern is how im going to water and kill the lights tonight . is it ok to get my clones when I turn the lights back on or do I need to get them now? well lemme read your cloning post first something to read at the hospital Bud thx for everything
Ill be in touch when I can sit up with out my foot throbbing like a being hit by sledgehammer
stay safe stay stoned
I don't understand about the profile pic, 8 years?
If you could cut them before it would be a little better.
But after 36hrs won't be terrible, just put them under 24hrs light.
When do you work?
Hope your feeling better.
Sorry. :Namaste:

Stay safe

stay safe stay stoned
Holy shit savvage man hope everythings orite. Full time grower would be my dream job lol

loo

Back
Top Bottom