Purple People Eater Monsters Just In Time For Halloween Pawpaws Medicine Tent Chapter #3

Wood chips?

PSX_20220825_093932.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
OH them I was lucky enough to get a pic oif the Very shy Trichome glow worms Most people dont know it but these worm roam the soil and suck up all the bad stuff in our medium but when they take a dump thier poop is 100% Tetrahydrocannabinol this is where the THC in our plants come from. you wouldnt belive what happens when the zipper goes shut and the lights go out. that is when the Homie Growme Gnoimeys come out and go to work

Fox farm chems and dirt grew me some of the best herb I've ever had, but it was a tough road to hoe. It grew some big ass vegetables in my garden too!
Now I use mostly pea-gravel, perlite, and pine bark with prescription blend and whatever other crazy shit I think will grow big buds that day.

Oh yeah its good stuff I got some Huge dense solid buds no complaint about results it all the frickin Nute lock outs and also mixing was fun at first But it got old after a few months and then all the flushing even using sledgehammer. but I also talked to people like yourself that never had a problem let me say this it isnt easy for a new grower I know the first couple grows were my fault, the last one I followed the schedule ( PH 6.3 or very close )by the book and still had calcium def when they started to flower and a phosphorus during flower (probably still me) But I got some of the rock hard crystal covered buds. yeah dont get me wrong Like I told my FF bottles as I gave them to my son "it's me it's my fault not you somethings just werent meant to happen" and then we ended our relationship. of course I had my sys oin this Hottie named Geo :yahoo:
dont mind me when Im tired and High this happens
Have a good one , stay stoned and stay safe :thumb:

well they are official The girls are in the dirt I lkove4 a dirty girl I will post a video in a few days But I copied @Bill284 technique I mixed the Bokashi , Frass and Dynomyco (dont tell bill but after I mixed it I had a idea I named it Heavenly Shores Root enhancer Im getting a patent first thing in the morning:rofl:. after I finished I told the Gnomes to get to work and zipped the tent up. hopefully when I wake up and run to my tent they will still be alive. But that is for another day
Please Keep following and Ill update soon

** on a SIDE NOTE THE gNOMES POINTY HEAD WITH THE POINTY HAT ARE PERFECT FOR KEEPING LEAVES OUT OF THE DIRT**

20220826_224103.jpg

watch my new video Guaranteed to get a laugh Besure to listen at the end for a trip down memory lane for my fellow well cured farmers\to answer real questions 1 yes I still have hair I just like wearing hats

watch my new video Guaranteed to get a laugh Besure to listen at the end for a trip down memory lane for my fellow well cured farmers\to answer real questions 1 yes I still have hair I just like wearing hats

I liked your video but that’s not @Bill284s way of transplanting. His rootball is above and his has a moat for watering. But you were entertaining so not a total waste of time. Lmao Just kidding.😂

I was talking about the brokashi and the frass and dynomyco and the use of rapid rooter and peat pods That was all diffrent and new for me If I did everything like bill i'd be bill, lol Im not sure he would like that its bad enough I stole his mix and plan on selling it and call it "Ocean Shores root enhancer Premix $29.99" That might be to cheap , ever check the price of cricket Frass? its a lot of money for what Im guessing is cricket crap . either way it really pays for its self. transplanted 6 days ago, they just broke the dirt on the 15th so 18 days it is the fastest growth I belive I ever had. of cxourse my runt spot left side fro9n t row my t last 3 grow the front left plant has been the runt not becuasr of position just freak luck
any way Im ready to put the net up somebody needs to let the girls know. I need about 10 in out of them (keep it clean lol)tonight I dont think there is enough Kobashi and Frass in the world to do that But Im betting it knocks off about a week
20220902_171821.jpg

20220902_171752.jpg

I was talking about the brokashi and the frass and dynomyco and the use of rapid rooter and peat pods That was all diffrent and new for me If I did everything like bill i'd be bill, lol Im not sure he would like that its bad enough I stole his mix and plan on selling it and call it "Ocean Shores root enhancer Premix $29.99" That might be to cheap , ever check the price of cricket Frass? its a lot of money for what Im guessing is cricket crap . either way it really pays for its self. transplanted 6 days ago, they just broke the dirt on the 15th so 18 days it is the fastest growth I belive I ever had. of cxourse my runt spot left side fro9n t row my t last 3 grow the front left plant has been the runt not becuasr of position just freak luck
any way Im ready to put the net up somebody needs to let the girls know. I need about 10 in out of them (keep it clean lol)tonight I dont think there is enough Kobashi and Frass in the world to do that But Im betting it knocks off about a week
20220902_171821.jpg

20220902_171752.jpg
Good luck 👍

Good luck 👍
truth is had I read that part sooner I probably would hav e done it that way in an old post well back story first remember that commercial "if I could be like Mike" it had Michael jordan selling sneakers ot something it was the catch phrase I changed it around a bit it went 'If I could be like bill" I did post them to give people a laugh cuz god knows they aren't ready for prime time Plus my camera crew really enjoys doing them, I wont mention who helps but remember I am a grandfather of 6 grandkids from 11 to 21` if ya got chuckle Capt that's what I indented Thanks for taking the time to watch it. Do you remember the song at the end?

truth is had I read that part sooner I probably would hav e done it that way in an old post well back story first remember that commercial "if I could be like Mike" it had Michael jordan selling sneakers ot something it was the catch phrase I changed it around a bit it went 'If I could be like bill" I did post them to give people a laugh cuz god knows they aren't ready for prime time Plus my camera crew really enjoys doing them, I wont mention who helps but remember I am a grandfather of 6 grandkids from 11 to 21` if ya got chuckle Capt that's what I indented Thanks for taking the time to watch it. Do you remember the song at the end?
Jim Stafford ? Yeah I remember, he was really popular back in the day. I remember always laughing about them sitting there on that sack of seeds.

Jim Stafford ? Yeah I remember, he was really popular back in the day. I remember always laughing about them sitting there on that sack of seeds.
Yep the best line in the song it was like telling the law try as you may you wont take it from us im just happy that we've almost won that war on our life time

Yep the best line in the song it was like telling the law try as you may you wont take it from us im just happy that we've almost won that war on our life time
It’s truly beautiful because I live Nextdoor to a CPD and I love the idea that they’res nothing he can do. What’s really funny is when the wind blows out of the south and that aroma is blown his way. Lmfao 😂

Oops :rofl: freeken brilliant Amigo. :thumb:
Love the music and editing, very professional.
Couple tips first don't drop your girls. 😉
Get a spray bottle, put in b1 and superthrive.
Spray the roots when you have access to them.
Don't miss that opportunity.
Then when you have the root ball wet sprinkle DYNOMYCO directly on the root ball.
( light sprinkle in the hole is all you need, don't dump in so much its expensive and strong )
Then mist it again.
Then sprinkle Bokashi and Frass directly on the root ball.
Then a little in the hole.
But but but did you see my potting pictorials.
Where is your mound and Moat?
Also Geoflora should be mixed into the soil with the Bokashi and frass.
Before potting.
Did you layer perlite?
I like the gloves, I'm asking Stacey now to order me a box of surgical gloves now.
I should have been wearing them from the start.
Ok talk soon Amigo :ciao:

Stay safe

Oops :rofl: freeken brilliant Amigo. :thumb:
Love the music and editing, very professional.
Couple tips first don't drop your girls. 😉
Get a spray bottle, put in b1 and superthrive.
Spray the roots when you have access to them.
Don't miss that opportunity.
Then when you have the root ball wet sprinkle DYNOMYCO directly on the root ball.
( light sprinkle in the hole is all you need, don't dump in so much its expensive and strong )
Then mist it again.
Then sprinkle Bokashi and Frass directly on the root ball.
Then a little in the hole.
But but but did you see my potting pictorials.
Where is your mound and Moat?
Also Geoflora should be mixed into the soil with the Bokashi and frass.
Before potting.
Did you layer perlite?
I like the gloves, I'm asking Stacey now to order me a box of surgical gloves now.
I should have been wearing them from the start.
Ok talk soon Amigo :ciao:

Stay safe
Next grow I’m definitely using the @Bill284 Heavens Shore method but I missed the one how to make airpots. Hope you’re feeling better and having a great weekend my friend. Stay healthy 🍀

Next grow I’m definitely using the @Bill284 Heavens Shore method but I missed the one how to make airpots. Hope you’re feeling better and having a great weekend my friend. Stay healthy 🍀
Right there Air Pots. ^^^^
Then there at least 12 pictorials on every pot available and how to fill it properly. :thumb:
Every new grower can easily learn to grow.
I document everything in pics for those that haven't looked yet.

Screenshot_20220903-105005_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe

Right there Air Pots.
Then there at least 12 pictorials on every pot available and how to fill it properly. :thumb:
Every new grower can easily learn to grow.
I document everything in pics for those that haven't looked yet.

Screenshot_20220903-105005_Chrome.jpg
Mucho Gracious Mi Hermano, Buenas Dias.

@Bill284 ok bud where is the part where you made the moat? after 5 pages of reading My eyes go to mush so I hop around a lot. ok I get distracted by shiny objects. I did not layer my perlite I add 16 qts to the mix and thought I had another bag but couldn't find it. or I would have layered it

Want can you tell me about runts not the strain the smallest plant in the liter ? is it a normal occurrence ? (dont tell me its caused by dropping your seedling lol) I dont think the location of the plant caused it my last few grows I mentioned early had runts in the same spot front left I checked it with the light meter did everything the same they always snap out of it and the last one yielded the best bud.

enjoy your weekend
talk soon stay safe stay stoned :thumb:

The girls are looking good not bad for 2 weeks old, except ole Mary Shelly in the bottom left hand corner, but like I said they always seem to come thru in the end time will tell. if you look vampirella you can see the diffrence in 24 hrs I watered them last night and they had a grow spurt kinda hard to tell with the pictures. my temps have been staying low but I still want them lower to get the most colorI can I gave them a small shot of purpinator 5mg and will probably do it every other watering till I go to flower then Ill gradually bump it up especially with the Black lebanon I want those dark/blackish leaves and when the blackberry moonrocks flowers they can be purple both are very Purple plants I trried to show the feeding part but it is a pdf so here is the link Purpinator till text time take care

20220903_123223.jpg

20220902_171752.jpg

20220903_123522.jpg

20220902_171821.jpg

Back
Top Bottom