Day 64/12

420-magazine-mobile1282291607.jpg
420-magazine-mobile176722854.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1082457969.jpg
420-magazine-mobile251775288.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1375639838.jpg
420-magazine-mobile629110617.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184709873.jpg

even the side branches started to make side branches lol ... she is more and more blowing me away ...
she is taking her time for everything and probably will blast past 100 days without breaking a sweat but i believe the yield will be in correlation with the time she took ... i must say Dutch passion has killer genetics and i think im slowly turning into a fanboy ... and if the final product pleases me she will most definitely get more chances to show what she can do in the future... ;)

yea at first a was a bit skeptic about the LST or at least about the real early LST but damn she is reacting very good to it ... i mean look at her it is only 12 days since first pistils... i really hope she gonna turn budzilla on me especially as i have so many tops that think they are the main cola hehe and also i mean the bulky stem structure typical for a healthy indica i mean she is readying them to support massive weight ...

so far she is doing well on the feeds i have to restrain myself to water every day i am doing it every other day to allow more air in the coco... and although daily waterings are used in a more hydroponic feeding style i choose to go halfway between soil style and hydro style ...
this will no doubt help keep the salt concentrations lower as the plant gets an extra day to suck em up

was not gonna feed her today but then i saw the inner and lower / older leafs started to yellow out ... ive included a pic where ye can clearly see the difference in colour. so i decided to feed her 3ml cocos A+B per liter and no bloombooster as i dont wanna risk burning her ...

I believe she is eating all the N cause she is still pushing out tops reaching for the lights even the sidebranches are making sidebranches ....

also look at those perty cottonballs full of pistils ... amazing

i use Plagron GreenSensation for that its a 4 in 1 bloombooster with p/k enzymes and bloomstimulators as well as a medium improving content making for better absorption ... and this last one is the danger i think as it can release massive amounts of nutes trapped in the medium and thus causing overferting even if ye are carefull ... for a next grow im eyeballing a General Hydroponics of Holland starting package wich includes a dutch formula (grow.bloom.micro) aswell as PK booster, rootbooster, calmag and flushing solution ...

Back
Top Bottom