Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

no it was intended cause she overstretched on me and she was almost against the tent seiling ... it was so thin a stalk it splitted when bending it so i held her upright applied the bandaid as protection and fixation and let it flop over again ... did you know that you can even reattach a completely broken of branch with duct tape ... our favo plant is a hardy one ...

I can attest to a bandaids sterility! Excuse my poor sense of humor haha. Think I’ll grab some popcorn and watch the show. I just chopped a plant with that kush-like open structure. Already miss her.

hehe she was a pain in the arse ...living up to the Purple kush' reputation ... i still dont understand what made her stretch like that and she was a rater foxtaily plant to, again in line with its rep

but the smoke is amazing ..; that heavy heavy weed taste and smell very indica

i miss my blue dream from before that ... i think i gonna pop another HSO blue dream auto and a amnesia haze auto in next grow ... im smoking on 80% indica right now ... this grow will be 75% indica ... thats enough body high for a prolongued period id sayor maybe ill go for a jack herer auto next to the blue dream ... i still have some time to decide

Day 61/9

420-magazine-mobile34885179.jpg
420-magazine-mobile218562083.jpg
420-magazine-mobile660538708.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1998016895.jpg

after last feed i noticed the purpling has gone away a bit on some older leafstems but i also noticed that i am hitting the seiling in nutestrength as some leaves are starting to get minute tipburn ... what a dilemma ...

i decided i will give her 2.5ml per liter cocos A+B and 1 ml bloombooster i keep booster at full stregth as thats what gives P and K the most ... maybe i should give just 2 ml of basenutes but that holds the calmag .... i fear salt buildup if i overfert ...

anyone wanna help me out ?

i am also strugling with humidity ... today i went have a peek at her and accidentaly shut the tent fully shut ... humidity shot up to 69% which is far from ideal but it did offer me a glimpse of some nice smell she started to express last few days ... for now still plain weed smell but thats ambient smell i havent touched her yet and will not untill i gets trichs develop on leafstems ... then i rub them to get the resin on my fingers and get a more ... "intimate" smell on the fingers ;)

on the good side when i opened up the tent the humidity quickly fell many percentages in a matter of minutes ... i should make work of that filter/exhaust system that i dont have yet ...

temp was at 26.6°C but should drop a bit coming days ... warmer autumn is really coming to an end soon

Something I did notice about your plant is that the stems are very green with very little red. What is your light? I have heard that led lights will cause your stems to go red but I have also heard that it has a lot to do with the genetics and the strain..... What are your thoughts?

Something I did notice about your plant is that the stems are very green with very little red. What is your light? I have heard that led lights will cause your stems to go red but I have also heard that it has a lot to do with the genetics and the strain..... What are your thoughts?

it is true that leds cause redening but not in a direct way ... cocos can have the same effect without leds ... basically the purpling of the stems is usually early signs of Magnesium deficiency... and it is a given fact that both cocos and leds increase the need for more calcium and magnesium.

when i whent from veg setting to veg+bloom my plant reacted with purpling ... after i gave her full strength cocos nutes wich has added calmag the purpling went away for the most part

now plants can also have genetics that causes them to purple but that is manifested all over the plant, oposed to Mg def that usually starts with the older leafstems and spreads first to the hart of the leaf where the blades are attached and then creeps further over the veins of the leaves to eventually starts yellowing the leaf farthtest away from the lateral smaller veins and creeping towards said veins

next photos is obviously genetics

1661126873987.png

a third way to get purple weed is in late flower exposing plants to lower night temps some strains have a inherent genetic treat that triggers with colder temps and can manifest in many ways like only purple buds or only purple leafs and buds but not stems sometimes they turn dark autumn red

1661126883427.png

i am also strugling with humidity ... today i went have a peek at her and accidentaly shut the tent fully shut ... humidity shot up to 69% which is far from ideal but it did offer me a glimpse of some nice smell she started to express last few days ... for now still plain weed smell but thats ambient smell i havent touched her yet and will not untill i gets trichs develop on leafstems ... then i rub them to get the resin on my fingers and get a more ... "intimate" smell on the fingers ;)

on the good side when i opened up the tent the humidity quickly fell many percentages in a matter of minutes ... i should make work of that filter/exhaust system that i dont have yet ...

temp was at 26.6°C but should drop a bit coming days ... warmer autumn is really coming to an end soon
Ohhhh sure......just rub it in......just rub it in! Kiddo bro. Looks like she’s liking what you’re doing to her! I can’t believe how much she’s grown.

I got back in town at 3am & went straight to shower to bed. I’ll be checking on mine soon. Sooo tired.

Back
Top Bottom