Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

:ciao: Friendly reminder.

Everyone seems to be linking to YouTude videos in this thread and Teddy's having to do a lot of editing and advising. :nomo:

So just a general friendly reminder - off-sites links to YouTube are not permitted. For the safety and the convenience of everyone, they need to be embedded in the post. It's really quick to do. Here's the tutorial - How To Post/Embed Videos

I now return you to your normal service. :thanks:

I think that's what I did , I hope its right. They are not in competition with any sponsors and I don't remember them trying to sale anything and the content should be in the right place so I am hoping I got it right and we can leave that video up. I think it would help more people to grow mushrooms successfully. Any type of mushrooms Shataiki , Portabella etc. Of course the fun kind too. They make it clear in the video it is only used for edible mushrooms

:ciao: Friendly reminder.

Everyone seems to be linking to YouTude videos in this thread and Teddy's having to do a lot of editing and advising. :nomo:

So just a general friendly reminder - off-sites links to YouTube are not permitted. For the safety and the convenience of everyone, they need to be embedded in the post. It's really quick to do. Here's the tutorial - How To Post/Embed Videos

I now return you to your normal service. :thanks:

I didn't upload the video I posted correctly so I guarantee it's my fault. I apologize, i don't want to create administrative overhead, been there, done that when I worked in a traditional job setting. :sorry:

I didn't upload the video I posted correctly so I guarantee it's my fault. I apologize, i don't want to create administrative overhead, been there, done that when I worked in a traditional job setting. :sorry:
I posted a video that wasn't embedded so I am to blame as well. I want to figure out how to do it according to site rules , I hope the last one I posted is right now

Hay Phantom I will probably be asking you questions as I go. My grain bags are colonizing right now. I need to get my new Mono tubs ready in a week or so. Found my hole saws so I can cut the holes , paint the bottom part black get my fans attached then when I load it set up my humidifier

If you're running cubes in your spawn bags when you hit 30-40% colonized you can break them up inside the bag to help mix and spread them out more to fully colonize faster. Usually once is good and always want to do it before 50% otherwise you just end up slowing them down. With pans you don't want to break them up while colonizing grain spawn especially if you're growing stones.

If you're running cubes in your spawn bags when you hit 30-40% colonized you can break them up inside the bag to help mix and spread them out more to fully colonize faster. Usually once is good and always want to do it before 50% otherwise you just end up slowing them down. With pans you don't want to break them up while colonizing grain spawn especially if you're growing stones.
I did that a few days ago. I seen them do it in the Mono tub build video so 4 or 5 days ago I broke it up. It was around 20% colonized when I broke it up. Thanks for the advice , That's the kind of advise I am looking for :thanks:

They didn't say do it at 20 to 30% they just said about half way colonized then break it up so I am glad you said something because I was just thinking let it go a little longer before I broke it up. They didn't explain it in the video as to best time to do it

Back
Top Bottom