Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

I have the jars and a tub to try some PF tek but decided to do a mono tub first. I decided to do that after watching the video and it looked easier but I do want to try the PF tek method

Just read a good tutorial on making liquid cultures from Spore syringes or Prints. That may be worth a try for stretching out your spores.
Can you share a link here or in a PM I would like to check it out

Sounds like you all are on the right track in your research. Liquid cultures are great, like spores on steroids for your spawning media. I use LC for my edible mushrooms with great success.

I've recently got into (MEA) agar work and am finding it fun stuff, isolating cultures to clean them up and choose the faster colonizing mycelium. 1 drop from a syringe is all I need on a dish to get started. Making 20-50 petri dishes of agar isn't that fun though.

Sounds like you all are on the right track in your research. Liquid cultures are great, like spores on steroids for your spawning media. I use LC for my edible mushrooms with great success.

I've recently got into (MEA) agar work and am finding it fun stuff, isolating cultures to clean them up and choose the faster colonizing mycelium. 1 drop from a syringe is all I need on a dish to get started. Making 20-50 petri dishes of agar isn't that fun though.
I need to learn how to make and use petri dishes with Agar. I will be doing more research while I am growing these. I want to get the mono tub thing down first

Ate 1.5 grams of blue meanie today ..here we go smile where you at .

Happy friday guys
Would that be a good dose for me to start with. I want a nice mellow trip not too much but I still want a good buzz. Do you think 1.5 grams would be a good starting point ?

They didn't say do it at 20 to 30% they just said about half way colonized then break it up so I am glad you said something because I was just thinking let it go a little longer before I broke it up. They didn't explain it in the video as to best time to do it

It's not set in stone or anything, i go about a quarter to a third colonized then BANG (jars) , or in your situation, SQUEEZE and Massage. :laughtwo:

Would that be a good dose for me to start with. I want a nice mellow trip not too much but I still want a good buzz. Do you think 1.5 grams would be a good starting point ?
So far yeah but my body is fighting by it right now . Def high as fack right now .

Agrred, I would say it is a good starting point.. A dime is what I did my first time and then the second time I started with an eighth I spilt in two that I consumed 1-2 hours apart. You can always eat more if you feel like it.
I feel like my head is a balloon ears pop yawns but want to party lol whatever that means at my age lol

Back
Top Bottom